Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mother's visit with son in dream state (Read 1797 times)
linn
Ex Member

Mother's visit with son in dream state
Jul 28th, 2004 at 4:36pm

My brother passed away last oct 31, since then my mother has been wanting a visit in dream state with him. She finally got her wish early this morning. She called me to tell me the details prior to the dream and the dream itself. She said I do what you do linn with just sitting and chatting to those in spirit. I started talking to him telling him I want a visit in a dream I want to touch him and hug him and I am tired of all this waiting for it to happen,In fact I used the word sick and tired of waiting for him to show up. I said, mom I dont talk like that to those in spirit. Well she said, perhaps I got a little firm but you know your brother he can be a little lazy and stubborn. What ever she said apparently worked for her for he showed up in dream state for their visit. He drove up in his car opened the door and said lets take a ride, she said they hugged for a long time and drove around till they came to a hill and he stopped the car, he told her she could not go any further for he had to go it alone and she could not come with him but they had their visit, she said she cried and continued to hug him till he told her it was time for him to go. She thanked him for coming to visit her , when she woke up she said she felt like she had actually gone there, it was so real she said, the most real dream I ever had in my life, too real not to have not happened. You got your visit mom I knew you would. She says she is happy as a clam . I wish you all well  love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Rebecca
Ex Member

Re: Mother's visit with son in dream state
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2004 at 5:14am

Ohhh linn, that is WONDERFUL!!  I'm so happy for your mother.  Hmmmm...that's kind of the way I've been dealing with close relatives in spirit.  No wonder they don't come by too often. *smile* Maybe I need to change my ways huh.  LOL 

IP Logged

DM
Ex Member

Re: Mother's visit with son in dream state
Reply #2 - Jul 28th, 2004 at 6:38pm

:
:        My brother passed away last oct 31, since then my mother has been wanting a visit in dream state with him. She finally got her wish early this morning. She called me to tell me the details prior to the dream and the dream itself. She said I do what you do linn with just sitting and chatting to those in spirit. I started talking to him telling him I want a visit in a dream I want to touch him and hug him and I am tired of all this waiting for it to happen,In fact I used the word sick and tired of waiting for him to show up. I said, mom I dont talk like that to those in spirit. Well she said, perhaps I got a little firm but you know your brother he can be a little lazy and stubborn. What ever she said apparently worked for her for he showed up in dream state for their visit. He drove up in his car opened the door and said lets take a ride, she said they hugged for a long time and drove around till they came to a hill and he stopped the car, he told her she could not go any further for he had to go it alone and she could not come with him but they had their visit, she said she cried and continued to hug him till he told her it was time for him to go. She thanked him for coming to visit her , when she woke up she said she felt like she had actually gone there, it was so real she said, the most real dream I ever had in my life, too real not to have not happened. You got your visit mom I knew you would. She says she is happy as a clam . I wish you all well  love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

This is sweet Linn, and I am very happy for your mom to finally see your brother! Smiley)) Funny too, telling you what she said to your brother about being sick and tired of waiting for him to show up, and after your response, saying how you know your brother can be a little lazy and stubborn. lol Thank you for sharing all your wonderful experiences!

With Love,
Debbie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.