Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
connecting with animals in spirit and some who are (Read 1051 times)
linn
Ex Member

connecting with animals in spirit and some who are
Aug 3rd, 2004 at 2:39pm

Recently I did a reading/ connection that tickled me to no end. As usual spirit always amazes me, and I never tire of this no matter how many times I connect. The reason this reading was so special to me was because many animals came through to talk. Jackie a special person was wanting to connect with loved ones in  spirit  I think she was surprised at how many "furry" loved ones wanted to connect with her. A Mr ED kind of horse came through and told of a fire , Jackie did confirm there was a fire. Other horses showed themselves and wanted to acknowledge of how caring she and husband were of them, several cats , as well as dogs also conveying love to this family. Even nearby geese were shown, But what tickled me the most was this orange cat by the name of Herbert trying to get across a message, now this cat was not dead but alive.He wanted to come live with Jackie and husband, he saw Jackie's husband every day and became quite attached. I heard him loud and clear say," I am a good cat who works for their living and I am a great mouser too!", take me home with you. Jackie confirmed that  this cat indeed  behaved like he wanted to go home with her husband even though this cat had a owner already. This couple Jackie and her husband  are noted in spirit world as  being loving toward animal energies, so many animals are drawn to  them and to their property. When we show love to animals we raise their awareness spiritually I personally feel and they can become helpers to us from spirit side in many ways, this may sound far fetched to some, but this is indeed possible. They are our teachers too here on the earth plane. love linn   http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.