Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
how to block from emotions during retrieval (Read 1362 times)
Agnes Jurko
Ex Member

how to block from emotions during retrieval
Jul 23rd, 2004 at 7:35am

Last nigt I watched film "Pianist" by Roman Polanski, about faumos Jewisch pianist Szpilmann, who survived Warsaw getto in the 2nd war. The main story was about Jewish extermination by nazis (getto and concentration camp in Brzezinka in Poland)

It was very moving and after finishing I was crying. In this state I wanted to check if there are any Jewish to be retrieved - what a mistake I have done.

I saw thausends od inceased staying in a huge group, there were starving and dying.

I told them that they are the last group from 2nd war, which was rescued and their families are waiting for them. Then many Helpers (as red cross people)came and  took care of them.

I cried/sobbed  almost 2 hours like beeing in mourning. What a pain and sorry I felt.

I took all emotions to reality.I need advice for future how to separate from such a strong emotions.

By the way there are so many people from wars that waiting for our help.

Agnes Jurko

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

How to Deal w/ Emotion Energies
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2004 at 3:40pm

Agnes,

>> By the way there are so many people from wars that waiting for our help. <<

I want to tell you how happy I am that you have continued practicing the art of retrieval.  There are so many people who need our help and the work you are doing is greatly needed and appreciated.

>> I cried/sobbed  almost 2 hours like being in mourning. What a pain and sorry I felt. <<

I am very familiar with the experience you describe.  Sometimes we do bring back what Robert Monroe called in emotional energies.  His suggestion was that before returning from the retrieval  use an affirmation that clearly states your desire that these energies be left where you found them and not return with you. 

>> I took all emotions to reality.  I need advice for future how to separate from such a strong emotions.  <<

I have done this also and know the difficulty it can bring.  I would suggest that you lie down and use your preparatory process to relax and gather energy.  Then imagine that there are small balls floating in the air above you.  Place your intent that all energies that are not yours move out of you, and to an appropriate to ball, and that each ball return these energies to their "rightful owner."  Imagine these emotional energies transferring from your body to an appropriate ball and then imagine that ball flying away from you back to its rightful owner.  After my Oklahoma City bombing experience it took one session like this to remove the same kind of energies you are talking about.

Let me know, in a new post, what your experience of this is like.

Love,

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.