Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Paula" (Read 1868 times)
linn
Ex Member

"Paula"
Jul 22nd, 2004 at 7:03pm

Paula came to me for a reading recently, she had several issues that she hoped the reading would shed some light on, I told her all we can do is try, what comes through is what she should concentrate on at this time. Paula had gained a lot of weight and this too was a concern. Her grandfather who raised her came through and brought up some things from the past, he showed me that at a very early age Paula had started to feel negative about herself, as early as 5 years of age. I asked her who made her feel bad about herself, the word stupid came across.  My dad called me that she stated, that was before I went to live with my grandparents. Spirit is showing me that you are anything but stupid, and why are you blocking yourself when it comes to spelling? I am being told you have convinced yourself that you  cannot spell like other people. Paula stated that in grammar school there was a Nun who told her that she was a bad speller and always would be. By hearing negative statements from others in authority over her, Paula had convinced herself all of her life that she was not as smart nor as good as others, she also felt she did not deserve basic happiness, like being  thin so she would sabotage herself with overeating. I am being told Paula that you have no idea how intelligent you really are and if you wanted to continue with schooling you could do this without any problems. Her eyes widened, she said lately she had been daydreaming about continuing her education. Her grandfather also showed me some things about Paula's husband, how she was allowing him to run through their savings on any whim that he had at the moment. Paula left the reading with a little more confidence in herself and  understanding that life is not fair sometimes, and  we humans can and do hurt each other deeply with careless remarks that shape how we feel about ourselves. By understanding where this all began, Paula now has a handle on where she can start rebuilding her self esteem. Spirit can see every hurt no matter how long ago it happened, so I thank them for their help and their love. They work from their side and we  work for them on this side, its what Bruce calls "Service here and Service there"    love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: "Paula"
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2004 at 9:14am

hi Linn, this post made me happy! I can relate to Paula's pathway. I wasted alot of time thinking it wasn't important what happened way back when. you know, it IS important what happened back then. pychology and spirituality are merging here and service here and service there is not as divided as it may look. love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls
Ex Member

Beautiful..............Love, Mairlyn..............
Reply #2 - Jul 22nd, 2004 at 8:23pm

:
:             Paula came to me for a reading recently, she had several issues that she hoped the reading would shed some light on, I told her all we can do is try, what comes through is what she should concentrate on at this time. Paula had gained a lot of weight and this too was a concern. Her grandfather who raised her came through and brought up some things from the past, he showed me that at a very early age Paula had started to feel negative about herself, as early as 5 years of age. I asked her who made her feel bad about herself, the word stupid came across.  My dad called me that she stated, that was before I went to live with my grandparents. Spirit is showing me that you are anything but stupid, and why are you blocking yourself when it comes to spelling? I am being told you have convinced yourself that you  cannot spell like other people. Paula stated that in grammar school there was a Nun who told her that she was a bad speller and always would be. By hearing negative statements from others in authority over her, Paula had convinced herself all of her life that she was not as smart nor as good as others, she also felt she did not deserve basic happiness, like being  thin so she would sabotage herself with overeating. I am being told Paula that you have no idea how intelligent you really are and if you wanted to continue with schooling you could do this without any problems. Her eyes widened, she said lately she had been daydreaming about continuing her education. Her grandfather also showed me some things about Paula's husband, how she was allowing him to run through their savings on any whim that he had at the moment. Paula left the reading with a little more confidence in herself and  understanding that life is not fair sometimes, and  we humans can and do hurt each other deeply with careless remarks that shape how we feel about ourselves. By understanding where this all began, Paula now has a handle on where she can start rebuilding her self esteem. Spirit can see every hurt no matter how long ago it happened, so I thank them for their help and their love. They work from their side and we  work for them on this side, its what Bruce calls "Service here and Service there"    love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.