Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bruce`s Fifth Book - Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook (Read 2322 times)
roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Bruce`s Fifth Book - Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook
Oct 12th, 2004 at 4:49am

I live in the U.K. and ordered Bruce`s fifth book and accompanying cds a week ago. Well, today they arrived and I have to say what a professional in-house production they are. But, would we expect anything less of Bruce? There is even a personal inscription from Bruce in my book, for which I thank him very much.
Obviously, a tremendous amount of time and effort have gone into producing these, which is great credit and achievement to Bruce, bearing in mind the "challenges" he has had these past months following his stroke.
To readers of this board who have yet to see his new book can I just say, Bruce has supported us for a long time in exploring the Aferlife, so please now support him and buy this latest product.
I, for one, certainly look forward very much to my further explorations following his techniques.

Bruce, thank you very much for making this possible.

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Re: Bruce`s Fifth Book - Afterlife Knowledge Guide
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2004 at 10:02am

I agree Roger! I got my copy last week. There is such an incredible wealth of practical knowledge within the guidebook. I can't recommend it highly enough. I am so grateful; Bruce's work is having a profound impact on my life. It is resonating in all areas, sometimes very unexpectantly. Folks, get this new work!!! It is something you will use and refer to for years and years...  Thanks Bruce!     Tim F.

IP Logged

guided_one1955
Ex Member

Re: Hey! Me too! *L*
Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2004 at 9:53am

I received Bruce's guidebook & CDs last week, but didn't look thru the book (I have two-and-a-half books backed up right now)! Bruce signed mine too!!
Now for *sure* the book will have a special place on my mantle, next to a *signed* copy of "Cosmic Journeys" (Rosalind A. McKnight)!

Thanks, Bruce!
guided_one1955
Smiley))

IP Logged

Fuzzy Quark
Ex Member

Re: Bruce`s Fifth Book - Afterlife Knowledge Guide
Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2004 at 7:44am

Roger,

I'm also in the UK, so "Hi" to you first of all Smiley

I've read Bruce's first 3 books, and whilst I found some of the stuff about ETs etc a bit hard to swallow, I'm still going to read the 4th & most recent books as I believe he did experience the stuff he writes about.  I was a bit suspicious of Bob Monroe's books as well due to some fairly outlandish concepts, but some part of me is still willing to accept that this is true, even though other parts are yelling "rubbish!".

I was particularly pleased by his skeptical attitude & efforts to validate his experiences, which is quite refreshing and actually quite rare for authors who write about this stuff.  If more people took his kind of attitude, the whole "metaphysical" genre wouldn't have such a bad name.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.