Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stuck aspects of self - Bruce (Read 1455 times)
zyan
Ex Member

Stuck aspects of self - Bruce
Oct 10th, 2004 at 6:12pm

Hi Bruce

How do you you retrieve an aspect of you self that you have have trouble senseing?

Thx,

Zyan

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
Ex Member

Re: Stuck aspects of self - Bruce
Reply #1 - Oct 11th, 2004 at 7:20am

Zyan,

>> How do you retrieve an aspect of you self that you have have trouble sensing? <<

The "trouble sensing" part of your question may be the key to an answer.  Using imagination as the means of perception, and learning to work with the ones I call Helpers in the system I teach, are two steps you might call critical to the process.

Let the Helper guide you to the aspect of self.  It is okay to pretend any part of this process, being on the look out so to speak for any thing unexpected that may happen along the way.  When it does play along with it, following it to see where it leads.  Know that may need to "see past" beliefs and expectations you may hold about what it means to contact & communicate with an aspect of self to do that.

If you have "trouble sensing" the aspect, it's okay to pretend you do as part of the method of making contact. 

If you haven't yet begun to learn the process taught in the Guidebook I'd say you can still accomplish contact and communication with Helpers and aspects of self.  I'd also say it might be easierto do as a part of learning that entire process.

Bruce 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.