Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
" Spirit Beings" (Read 1108 times)
linn
Ex Member

" Spirit Beings"
Sep 13th, 2004 at 12:20pm

Someone just asked me , How did you know you could communicate with spirits and when did this first come to your attention? I posted that answer some time ago, but I will retell it if anyone else is interested.
              When I was seven and attending elementary school I had to cross a busy street to get home, one afternoon after school let out a group of us were crossing this street, my teacher was directly behind me, for whatever reason I darted across this street and a car nearly hit me, I say nearly because I was pulled back quickly and firmly . I was shaken and turned to thank my teacher who was very pale by this time. I said, thank you so much I would have gotten killed if you were not here. She said I did not pull you back. She ended up walking me home to my grandmother's house. She relayed the story of what happened, my grandmother smiled and said, well her guardian angel stepped in and pulled her out of danger.
                 My grandmother later explained guardian angels to me, being a child this was all accepted as matter of fact, no questions no doubts. Several months later our class took a field trip to a very deep forest area, some hiking would be involved into the woods. Somehow I got separated from the class, as I remember it some kids took off and left me alone. The more I tried to find my way out the deeper I got, there was quicksand to worry about, I ran across a huge snake, it was getting dark. I started crying, no howling is a better word for it. Then I sat down on a log and remembered, hey I have guardian angels, so I called on them to get me out of this mess. I did this for several minutes , nothing happened. So I started to sob quietly into my hands, between sobs I talked to them, well complaining was a better word, you are suppose to get me out of here I cried. Then I head something, but it was more like talking in my head than actual hearing. Strong thought forms, much like a grown up would use. This being who sent me the thoughts felt motherly, and her words were very comforting, but I was still lost.   
          As I began to boo hoo loudly again, I heard in my head this very strong male voice thought form, ( think of your dad yelling in your head) keep her quiet the thoughtform commanded, or she will not hear. As he said this, the leaves around me started to swirl, like a wind kicking up. It actually felt like someone was above me hovering kind of feeling, then The female being told me to hush and listen. I remember all of this like yesterday. I hushed up quickly and listened, then I heard it, a twig cracking like someone walking in the woods in the distance,  I yelled "hey over here", I am lost. Out of the woods came a teenage boy, are you the little girl they are looking for he asked, I rubbed my dirty teared stained face and said, yes and you were sent by my guardian angels. It would be many years later that I  would begin talking and listening to spirit on a every day basis. Every word of this story happened and is true.  love linn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.