Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ROSE (Read 1118 times)
linn
Ex Member

ROSE
Sep 25th, 2004 at 1:19pm

I was asked today to tune into a spirit who just passed two days ago. I never know if I can get very much information on a spirit who has just crossed so recently, but I gave it a try. 
      Tuning in I saw faintly a woman wearing a long gown, I have learned over time when I am shown this , that it means they were ill a long time before passing. This was confirmed by the neice who sat before me asking for this connection.
       I heard the name Rose very easily and very loudly, who is Rose please I asked. I dont know of any Rose in our family or otherwise the neice replied. I tuned in again, and heard Rose loudly and plainly. Look I said, there has to be a Rose connection here for I have heard this again loudly. The neice got quiet and gave it a long thought, then a big smile crossed over her face ohhhhh,, its her big Rose Tattoo, she is talking about, everyone teased her about that. This lightened up the remainder of the reading that ended up with  me hearing the name Charles along with a thought form of "I am here for her." Who is Charles please I asked, that is her father who has also crossed to the afterlife replied the neice.
        What I have found interesting over the many connections to the spirits in the afterlife is the funny little silly things they sometimes give me to lighten up the seriousness we all have with their passing, its like they are letting us know , its still same ole me, I have not changed , just relocated. love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.