Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
retrieval? (Read 2235 times)
Brian
Ex Member

retrieval?
Oct 20th, 2004 at 4:37pm

I first came across this site a couple years ago. Bruce was very nice and helped me at the time, when i had some irrational fears.  He helped me understand that love conquers fear. 

I came back to the site a few months ago, and noticed his fifth book was out (which I had been anxiously awaiting for some time.) 

I was home today and went through much of the mp3's and lessons.  When I got to the first retrieval exercise i visualised a scene and a scenario.  But what happened may not have been accurate.  I'll relate my experience below:

After the preliminaries, I asked for a helper.  Bruce, requests in the audio that I try and feel what they look like. To me, i got the impression the helper was a man.  I had a real funny impression of him. I visualised him in a rather odd outfit. it was a blue plaid vest, and matching cap.  I couldn't get any other impressions or imagine anything else at the time.

As the session went on, the audio requests we help someone in need.   I'm visualizing a room. A kitchen. It's well lit but empty.  Everything seems spotless. In the center of the kitchen is a man just sitting there by himself on a stool.  Bruce's audio requested I aproach and ask his name.

He says his name is Steve.  I remember asking his last name, but I couldn't understand it. I just blank out when the last name is mentioned. But I got the first name as Steve.

I remember visualizing he was twidling with something in his hands... something shiny with numbers. I remember thinking it was a police man's badge. He offers it to me, but i can't visualize it clearly... it's a blur. I give it back and ask him to read the numbers... I think he says, "452" 

As the scenario progresses, they both leave (helper + Steve) and I follow.  The helper leaves steve, and i stay with the helper. In my imagination I ask the helper, "How did Steve die?"  he replies, "suicide." 
When he said that it came to my mind it was a gunshot wound to the head.  Odd now that I think about it. I didn't visualize it. it just seemed like something i would "know."

Anyway, after the scenario I decided to try and look up any details I could.  I couldn't find any material on a officer with a badge no. 452.  However I did find this article on a Steve Sanders - who shot himself in the head and he died at the age of 45. 
http://elvispelvis.com/stevesanders.htm

Obviously he's a musician and not a officer. I keep wondering if I messed up the visuals I was getting.  Or maybe it was all my imagination... or maybe it was a officer named Steve with a badge no. 452, and I just haven't discovered it yet. 

At any rate, I thought I'd share.

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: retrieval?
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2004 at 4:58pm

: I first came across this site a couple years ago. Bruce was very nice and helped me at the time, when i had some irrational fears.  He helped me understand that love conquers fear. 

: I came back to the site a few months ago, and noticed his fifth book was out (which I had been anxiously awaiting for some time.) 

: I was home today and went through much of the mp3's and lessons.  When I got to the first retrieval exercise i visualised a scene and a scenario.  But what happened may not have been accurate.  I'll relate my experience below:

: After the preliminaries, I asked for a helper.  Bruce, requests in the audio that I try and feel what they look like. To me, i got the impression the helper was a man.  I had a real funny impression of him. I visualised him in a rather odd outfit. it was a blue plaid vest, and matching cap.  I couldn't get any other impressions or imagine anything else at the time.

: As the session went on, the audio requests we help someone in need.   I'm visualizing a room. A kitchen. It's well lit but empty.  Everything seems spotless. In the center of the kitchen is a man just sitting there by himself on a stool.  Bruce's audio requested I aproach and ask his name.

: He says his name is Steve.  I remember asking his last name, but I couldn't understand it. I just blank out when the last name is mentioned. But I got the first name as Steve.

: I remember visualizing he was twidling with something in his hands... something shiny with numbers. I remember thinking it was a police man's badge. He offers it to me, but i can't visualize it clearly... it's a blur. I give it back and ask him to read the numbers... I think he says, "452" 

: As the scenario progresses, they both leave (helper + Steve) and I follow.  The helper leaves steve, and i stay with the helper. In my imagination I ask the helper, "How did Steve die?"  he replies, "suicide." 
: When he said that it came to my mind it was a gunshot wound to the head.  Odd now that I think about it. I didn't visualize it. it just seemed like something i would "know."

: Anyway, after the scenario I decided to try and look up any details I could.  I couldn't find any material on a officer with a badge no. 452.  However I did find this article on a Steve Sanders - who shot himself in the head and he died at the age of 45. 
: http://elvispelvis.com/stevesanders.htm

: Obviously he's a musician and not a officer. I keep wondering if I messed up the visuals I was getting.  Or maybe it was all my imagination... or maybe it was a officer named Steve with a badge no. 452, and I just haven't discovered it yet. 

: At any rate, I thought I'd share.
______

My first retrieval was a guy that got shot in running from a cop. he was just a kid, no judgment implied, the cop did his job is all. Bruce did instruct me to return to the scene if I wasn't sure about the experience and I did and found he had been retrieved ok. it's ok if you want to go back and check.  you can get verification at some point if you really want it. I don't need verification anymore but I understand it's necessary in the beginning or you sort of lose interest, or you might lose interest I should say. but as to verification the Steve that you found might not be the same Steve as that's a rather common name and there's billions of us here really. try to get a town and state or country location, it's easier then to verify something more general at first. I found Langford SD on the map for one of my first verification and I didn't know Langford existed, thought I made it up, but I didn't make up the PUL in the retrieval. that was real.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Star Spirit
Ex Member

A good start
Reply #2 - Oct 20th, 2004 at 6:33pm

Brian:

A nice piece of work for first time out. Sometimes the details are a little muddy at first. Sometimes you can go back and gather more details. I'm not sure if that's something Bruce recommends, but it's worked for me on non-retrieval stuff.

I do think this is the first story about the effectiveness of Book 5.

Please keep us in the loop.

Peace,

Herb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.