Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chicago (Read 2093 times)
linn
Ex Member

Chicago
Oct 26th, 2004 at 4:09pm

Hello, I recently stayed in Chicago for five days visiting with a client with whom I have done spirit connections for in the past, I will be posting the majority of my experiences that I had there on my own site but posted below is one of them.
             My new friend Pia has lived in Chicago now for a number of years she begged me to visit so I took her up on her offer,,When I met Pia I found her thick Greek Accent very charming and I looked forward to meeting all of her family and friends. The first night Pia took me to one of her favorite Greek resturants where the men love to dance and drink lots of Ouzo. The owner sat with us at our table and extended his hand, but a handshake was not what he wanted from me, he wanted me to read his palm!  I smiled politely and said no I did not read palms. But you psychic no? he asked. I dont need to hold your hand and look at palm lines, I connect with those who are in the spirit world. He frowned at me, why you do that he asked. Well I replied, I find that we all continue to stay connected to each other even when one dies and goes on to spirit and by the way who is the man around you right now with a name of S *** ? He frowned again and said, the only man I know who has passed on is my grandfather and his name was S*** but he died when I was just a baby so that is impossible. I smiled and replied that it does not matter as spirits can continue to follow our lives and visit if they desire to do so. He gave me a look of are you kidding. I sighed as I felt a warm rush of love from the S*** towards this grandson.  I can only tell you what I hear, feel, and perceive and this feels like your grandfather to me. He got up shook my hand for real this time, smiled, chuckled outloud and went up front to dance the Greek dance with his friends . This man did not have to belive that his grandfather was visiting him in spirit to receive love from him , but yes it would have been nice if he could have acknowledged him. love linn   I will be posting more on the following site address  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Re: Chicago
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2004 at 2:55pm

Hi, Linn.
I'm Claudio from the Amputated Parents' Website and I would like to know if you're able to contact Spirits also by Internet (chat rooms or e-mails). I did this experiment with Natalie Blakeslee many times and it always worked. Could you please give me a hint about my Mom, for example?
Much Love,Light & Serenity.
Claudio

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

spirit contacts
Reply #2 - Oct 28th, 2004 at 9:07am

: Hi, Linn.
: I'm Claudio from the Amputated Parents' Website and I would like to know if you're able to contact Spirits also by Internet (chat rooms or e-mails). I did this experiment with Natalie Blakeslee many times and it always worked. Could you please give me a hint about my Mom, for example?
: Much Love,Light & Serenity.
: Claudio

Hello,   Yes I have done contacting via email and live chat room, I use to do live chat contacts in a  room a couple of years back one night every week on AOL  now that is when I had more free time. You may contact me at splinnusa@aol.com  Claudio

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.