Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Stolen Bicycle :-) (Read 3140 times)
Bob
Ex Member

Stolen Bicycle :-)
Dec 4th, 2004 at 5:00am

Had this neat experience back in my early OBE days.
I used to walk or bicycle the five miles work everyday to keep in shape.  I kept the bike by the front door with a combination horse shoe lock on the rear wheel.   Around 2 AM, I had just gone OBE and getting ready to take off when I saw two young teenage boys trying to work the combination on it.  It was not chained. They gave up and decided to carry it home.   My thought... WOW !  This is cool.  Decided to follow them home to see where they were going to take it.

I've  seen these boys before passing my home on the way to school.  Followed them for several blocks listening to thier conversation.
Tried a few experiemnts to get thier attention. Nothing happened.

Was not too concerned about the bike being stolen.  If they were to ask me for it, I would have given it to them gratis.   Was enjoying the hell out of this fun experience.   

Felt kinda sorry for them because they looked pretty rough.  Four blocks later, they parked the bike in back of thier house and left it there.    In addition to my bike.  Saw my neighbors gas barbeque grill that was stolen several weeks earlier.  My neighbor had already replaced it with a bigger one.

As soon as I returned to my body, hopped into my pick-up truck and drove to the house where the bike was. Pulled into the driveway with my lights off,and  stole the bike back Smiley

I left it  parked in my front yard with the combination off because I wanted to lay two surprises on those boys the next time they walked by.  1st One: would be to give the bike to them as a gift along with the combination.

The 2nd one was to tell them a few of thier secrets that they were sharing with each other on the way back to thier home with my bike  Smiley

Three days later.. As they were walking past my home on the way to school.  They saw the bike, stopped and stared at it with a puzzled look on thier face. I cracked up and ended up laughing like a maniac.  They took off before I could talk to them.  They never came back.  Must have found a different route to school.     Love  Bob Smiley

IP Logged

Lights of Love
Ex Member

Re: Stolen Bicycle :-)
Reply #1 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 3:44pm

Hi Bob,

This is a delightful experience!  And probably you passed on a lesson or two for the boys to learn as well.  Thanks for telling us about it! Smiley Love, L

IP Logged

TouchingSouls
Ex Member

Love It Bob.........Love, Mairlyn.........n/t
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 2:37pm

: Had this neat experience back in my early OBE days.
: I used to walk or bicycle the five miles work everyday to keep in shape.  I kept the bike by the front door with a combination horse shoe lock on the rear wheel.   Around 2 AM, I had just gone OBE and getting ready to take off when I saw two young teenage boys trying to work the combination on it.  It was not chained. They gave up and decided to carry it home.   My thought... WOW !  This is cool.  Decided to follow them home to see where they were going to take it.

:    I've  seen these boys before passing my home on the way to school.  Followed them for several blocks listening to thier conversation.
: Tried a few experiemnts to get thier attention. Nothing happened.

:  Was not too concerned about the bike being stolen.  If they were to ask me for it, I would have given it to them gratis.   Was enjoying the hell out of this fun experience.   

: Felt kinda sorry for them because they looked pretty rough.  Four blocks later, they parked the bike in back of thier house and left it there.    In addition to my bike.  Saw my neighbors gas barbeque grill that was stolen several weeks earlier.  My neighbor had already replaced it with a bigger one.

: As soon as I returned to my body, hopped into my pick-up truck and drove to the house where the bike was. Pulled into the driveway with my lights off,and  stole the bike back Smiley

: I left it  parked in my front yard with the combination off because I wanted to lay two surprises on those boys the next time they walked by.  1st One: would be to give the bike to them as a gift along with the combination.

: The 2nd one was to tell them a few of thier secrets that they were sharing with each other on the way back to thier home with my bike  Smiley

: Three days later.. As they were walking past my home on the way to school.  They saw the bike, stopped and stared at it with a puzzled look on thier face. I cracked up and ended up laughing like a maniac.  They took off before I could talk to them.  They never came back.  Must have found a different route to school.     Love  Bob Smiley
:   

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 10:52am

: Had this neat experience back in my early OBE days.
: I used to walk or bicycle the five miles work everyday to keep in shape.  I kept the bike by the front door with a combination horse shoe lock on the rear wheel.   Around 2 AM, I had just gone OBE and getting ready to take off when I saw two young teenage boys trying to work the combination on it.  It was not chained. They gave up and decided to carry it home.   My thought... WOW !  This is cool.  Decided to follow them home to see where they were going to take it.

:    I've  seen these boys before passing my home on the way to school.  Followed them for several blocks listening to thier conversation.
: Tried a few experiemnts to get thier attention. Nothing happened.

:  Was not too concerned about the bike being stolen.  If they were to ask me for it, I would have given it to them gratis.   Was enjoying the hell out of this fun experience.   

: Felt kinda sorry for them because they looked pretty rough.  Four blocks later, they parked the bike in back of thier house and left it there.    In addition to my bike.  Saw my neighbors gas barbeque grill that was stolen several weeks earlier.  My neighbor had already replaced it with a bigger one.

: As soon as I returned to my body, hopped into my pick-up truck and drove to the house where the bike was. Pulled into the driveway with my lights off,and  stole the bike back Smiley

: I left it  parked in my front yard with the combination off because I wanted to lay two surprises on those boys the next time they walked by.  1st One: would be to give the bike to them as a gift along with the combination.

: The 2nd one was to tell them a few of thier secrets that they were sharing with each other on the way back to thier home with my bike  Smiley

: Three days later.. As they were walking past my home on the way to school.  They saw the bike, stopped and stared at it with a puzzled look on thier face. I cracked up and ended up laughing like a maniac.  They took off before I could talk to them.  They never came back.  Must have found a different route to school.     Love  Bob Smiley
:   
_________

I think this story should be in your book Bob. it's very uplifting and funny too. I'll bet they just "knew" seeing that bike back there like that was like a sign from God, that maybe theft should not be the life agenda! ha ha! good one. tell more stories! love, alysia

IP Logged

DM
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 8:14am

Amazing and awesome experience, Bob!!! And, too funny. lol I wonder what kind of impact that made in their lives. Thanks for sharing. Smiley

With Love,
Debbie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.