Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two Dreams: One Old, One Bizarre (Read 1971 times)
CampTramp

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Two Dreams: One Old, One Bizarre
Dec 27th, 2005 at 8:45pm

Hello.

I have two dreams to discuss, the first I had when I was very young and it was recurring. The second is just wierd.

This dream stopped by the time I was 7, however I still remember it, the only other dream I remember from that time involved fire breathing Skull Men and that definately wasn't meaningful.

This dream was just set in a room. There was myself-a small dark haired boy and a middle aged man. He wore a flatcap and had a dark moustache. I had the impression he was my father. I saw myself in the 3rd person.
Absolutely nothing happened in this dream. Neither of us did anything. However te atmosphere was very tangible, the mood was one of sheer depression, the surroundings, the very air, was  Sepia tinged.
I had this dream a number of times, I think it was set no later than the 1950's (I was born in 1977)

A very strange dream that may call my sanity into question Grin

I am watching a newscast. They have a report about a boy who is regressing into a monkey. It is decided that he should be placed with Sepong Monkeys. However these monkeys deceive everyone. Six of them 'violate' the boy. The boy is taken away from the Sepong Monkeys and is given to the care of Hopalong monkeys, who are friendly and Hop in a very similar fashion to Zebedee from the TV show Magic Roundabout.

It's not very often that I remember such details as Species names for Monekys. I googled both breeds and obviously they are totally fictitous

I'll have to get back into the routine of writing down my dreams. Keep falling out of the habit.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Re: Two Dreams: One Old, One Bizarre
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2005 at 11:44pm

Interesting dreams, but what do you think they mean? 

I don't feel comfortable in interpreting someone elses dreams for the most part, though occasionally i give out pointers, mostly because though there are Universal symbolisms, much symbolism is unique and individual to the dreamer.

Yup, i agree, writing down and trying to figure out one's dream is a good thing to do, really exercises the weak and atrophied Pineal gland there, strengthens the intuitive sense.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Re: Two Dreams: One Old, One Bizarre
Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2005 at 11:58pm

Just remembered i recently had a "monkey" dream of sorts too!

I was in the backyard of where i use to live for quite awhile, and it was nighttime, and there were all these wild animals around...

Like a veritable Zoo, with Rhinos, Elephants, various Big Cats particuarly Tigers i think, and all kinds of other animals.

I had a baby chimp cradled in my arms, and i was trying to get it out into a safe place in the woods because many of the animals in the back yard where not too friendly, and some were trying to attack.

I don't remember being overly scared, but rather that i had a mission and needed to get this baby chimp to safety.   A strongly purposeful feeling, though with a bit of worry.

I must have looked like a running back, zooming through and criss crossing and cutting through with this baby chimp lol...

What was the dream about though?  My first impressions was that the aggressive animals and the Zoo in general represent those conditions and people i have been running into a lot lately.   I've been very misperceived lately by many, and everywhere i go, i am the repository for people's ego projections, and false self reactions.  So the animals, particulary the attacking ones represent those who have been animalistic towards me, i.e. reacting more out of fear and defensiveness.   From Becky my Fiance, to my father who is struggling with alcoholism, to various forum experiences, to at the work place, etc.  I have been on the receiving end of peoples unregenerated "shite" so to speak.

The baby chimp represents burgeoing humanity in the face of opposition, since chimps are closest to humans physically, but while close, this humanity isn't as yet perfected because the baby is still a chimp.

The purposeful running indicates me trying to avoid this, yet not completely able to avoid it, or my own reactions...cause in the dream, there is some worry despite the overall purposeful and set aim.   

Don't remember if i ever ended up getting the baby chimp to safety, but overeall i think the dream was a positive one, showing potential for growth (hence the baby symbolism). 

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.