Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
difficult to dream of him (Read 5742 times)
lydia

Afterlife Knowledge Member

MA
difficult to dream of him
Nov 26th, 2005 at 12:56pm

well heres my situation ever since tim passed away i havent been able to dream of him! which is very confusing becouse when he was alive i could dream of him constantly, but as of now i can never dream of him?  i keep trying so maybe i can comunicate with him in my dreams since im not getting any response when im awake i was wondering if anyone had an idea why this is? ???

lydia

IP Logged

somebody

Poland
Re: difficult to dream of him
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2005 at 1:19pm

maybe you just don't remember your dreams. sometimes i can't recall my dreams but i konw that something importand had happened.

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2005 at 1:39pm

Hey Lydia,

Just a question, you say you haven't had dreams of him, are you dreaming at all or remembering nothing?

Could be many reasons, one recalling the dreams isn't happening so ask to be able to remember, just like a personal affirmation (excuse spellin!) that you will remember your dreams. try and get good nights sleep as well as this can help.

Also keep setting intent to be visited and make contact. The energy will slowly build up. But br prepared to wait a while as i know you will, when we pass over I've heard sometimes we need to visit the center in the park in Focus 27 i think it is, helping new arrivals get to grips with the new world.

I'm sure he will come see you soon Smiley

Ryan

IP Logged

lydia

MA
Reply #3 - Nov 26th, 2005 at 1:50pm

well yes i do remember my dreams and theres nothing relevent to him. it seems as my mind wont let me. and ryan what is the center in the park in focus 27? what is focus 27 i never really understood those focuses lol

lydia

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2005 at 1:54pm

Hey,

I can't really explain the focus levels as I'm nto familar with them yet but i do know that if you go to the beginning page of this website with the picture, click the link below that offers a description of the graphic and it tells you about the different levels there.

From what I have heard the center is a place where new arrivals can go and take lessons on operating on that new side, have to learn a lot again as i guess were use to having a physical body and now don't have one and also lessons i guess of exploring, contacting love ones left behinde etc.

hope that helps!

Ryan

IP Logged

LightR_on

Earth
Reply #5 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 5:26pm

Lydia, I know its frustrating to here but you do indeed have contact with your Friend through your night time journeying,but and here is the difficult thing, your higher self knows you very very well,and its this part of you that controls what you have the ability to recall,and from what I'm being told you would become over focused on this contract and not move forward on your journey.

So just know that you are in contact that he is well and doing just fine, he is sending you love and support.

I Send you love as well.

Love is the key

IP Logged

EileenY
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 30th, 2005 at 11:44am

Lydia,

Just to update you.  I have had my first dream and my late husband was in it.  It was very upsetting.  But, I did set my INTENTION before I went to sleep.

In my dream I was on a plane with 3 other people and no seats and the doors were open.  I was on the cell phone with Michael telling him he didn't have to die.  To remain loose.  He told me "Like Dennis Hopper".  When I woke up I thought he was alive.  So, today has been hard.

But, keep working on your deams, if I have had one you will also.

Eileen

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Nov 30th, 2005 at 8:17pm

He is
alive
  this may seem like a cliche' yet you know that feeling that was so strong which said to you he was alive? it was true. because it was a communication to you. feelings are a communication. its the only way to break through the barriar sometimes, is to listen to your feelings. now the news has to reach your heart and your mind.

hang in..it will happen. we just have trouble to accept it. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

lydia

MA
Reply #8 - Dec 27th, 2005 at 3:08pm

i actually have been able to dream of him now but only somtimes. most of the time when i want to i cant its very frustrating i just want to talk to him again im thinking of a medium the problem is there just soo expensive.

lydia

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 27th, 2005 at 6:56pm

Quote:
i actually have been able to dream of him now but only somtimes. most of the time when i want to i cant its very frustrating i just want to talk to him again im thinking of a medium the problem is there just soo expensive.

Hi there Lydia,

Its great to hear that you've been getting in touch with Tim again Smiley  Its a great first step in opening communication with him.

Good luck,
Justin

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Dec 28th, 2005 at 1:03pm

I'm so happy to hear this Lydia. I take it this is Tim in the photo with you. Keep on and you will have more dreams of him.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.