Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Talking in sleep/dream-can't draw a 6 (Read 1988 times)
PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Talking in sleep/dream-can't draw a 6
Dec 27th, 2005 at 2:04am

My Fiance said that earlier this morning i was talking to her "wide awake" where i was telling her i had a dream where she couldn't draw a 6, and then she asked me what it meant, and i said never mind, and she said, but you won't remember later, and i said i will.

Well i don't remember, but she asked me again what i thought it meant, and her being an artist and all she was very curious about the symbolism of the dream.

I told her that to me, 6 represents a Venus vibration, so a Heart Chakra, receptive, harmonious, flowing type energy, and that her that "not being able to draw a 6" meant that she has been very unloving lately, hypercritical, and has been shutting down that part of her...so not expressing a 6 type of energy.   Which is very true, as she has been super critical and in a very unhelpful manner, as well as grumpy, short tempered, and all around kind of not fun to be around--she sort of agreed, and i think it has been faciliated by lack of sleep, her drinking to excess, and smoking up a couple of times recently (which she hasn't done for a long time), and it seems to have temporarily really unbalanced her energy.

Apparently i talk a lot in my sleep, and often quite lucidly, and sometimes it seems like i'm going over the Akashic future probabilities, especially for people i'm close to.  Like one time i was telling Becky that my little brother Johnny is going to be very upset when he develops psoriasis, and another time i commented on a rough period for my sister coming up. 

Johnny didn't have psoriasis then, but it seems like he is in the beginning stages now (starting to get dry patches), and because of his really, really, and i mean really crappy diet (basically hotdogs, french fries, soda chips and other junk food), tons of anger and stress, probably will get it quite badly (such an acid reacting/producing diet, attitude, and lifestyle eventually greatly weakens the lining of the stomach and intestines allowing toxins to pass directly into the bloodstream and if there aren't good elimations otherwise, auto-toxification sets in which eventually manifests in the symptoms of psoriasis).  I've tried to help Johhny steer clear of this path, but he is very stubborn and doesn't know or care how much his body will suffer for the abuse he is putting it through.   I wish someone would have told me when i was his age, but then again, in the long term it was helpful for me to go through that stuff.

btw so there's no "mystery" this is Justin again.  I've decided to stick around a bit--here and there, and came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter one whit about what others think/feel of me.   

Peace Y'All Smiley

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Talking in sleep/dream-can't draw a 6
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2005 at 2:25am

You fooled me this time Justin. I didn't recognize your writing. Shocked Wink

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Re: Talking in sleep/dream-can't draw a 6
Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2005 at 2:29am

Well yah know, i got that affect on people, au-to-mat-ic fooling. Cheesy

Hey, you miss the hair? Becky misses the hair!  I told her it will always grow back luv...

Love to all us crazzy folk

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.