Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
A very sad and odd dream (Read 17045 times)
1dream4you
Ex Member

A very sad and odd dream
Dec 18th, 2005 at 7:07pm

Hi all,

Just stopping by to share this, and i debated whether or not i should share it.  I've had a lot a precog. dreams, and feel this dream is unfortunately very probable, and that i had it, and remembered it to share it to perhaps get people ready for this?   There's no time line involved, but it didn't feel like it was a far off thing.  I thought about the recent Israel and Iran thing a little while after i had this dream, though nothing in it suggested anything specific and i hope it has nothing to do with it (for the record, i've thought very little about the Israel and Iran issue so far)  Anyways, heres the dream below:

"Dreamed i was working at an airport control center/tower with a bunch of other people, and i got this strong feeling that something "bad" was going to happen on a collective level, and i got impressions of some kind of nuclear incident, and i became very saddened by this knowledge...
   I looked over at this other fellow who was also standing, and i saw that he had become aware of this too, and his eyes were aware and sad..  So i started to walk over to him to talk to him, cause i really needed to talk to somebody then, and in retrospect he seemed like a guide of some sort.  I said something like, "you seem like you're very energy sensitive" and he nodded, paused, and said, "yes, and you''re Edgar Cayce."   I basically shrugged, and nodded but don't remember commenting on it, and don't remember anymore of the dream.   The whole probable nuclear thing left me very sad when i woke up."

After having this dream, i also started to wonder if the symbolism of the dream, represents the Planning Center, or the place that Monroe talked about where the guide "Bill" worked at, where they orchestrated souls going into a physical experience, and/or leaving?

It seems like i do some moonlighting working here, or at least an aspect of me, maybe the E.C. aspect, though i don't remember looking like him, or anything like that, and i've had a lot of dreams about him, sometimes to do with reading the Akashic (where i was temp. in his specific consciousness).

Maybe if we all pray, this could be averted?   But even as horrible as an event like this would be, i still would pray; Not my will, but yours and the collective be done for the highest good.   I know i don't know what this is, so i don't feel i can pray to have this averted.   

Much Love

IP Logged

LightR_on

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Earth
Re: A very sad and odd dream
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2005 at 1:51am

Hello Idream4you,

With the dream world you must remember that all exist on multi dimensional levels. The fact that the dream was placed not in your real world as to say your real job.And that the soul who you where speaking with was in front of you not to the side would also indicate to me that this was an experience within another reality meaning not a guide but a player within your play.As you have already said,just allow all to flow. There are many things within the dimensions that can be confusing,just allow.

Love to you

Love is the key

IP Logged

1dream4you
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 19th, 2005 at 3:21pm

Quote:
Hello Idream4you,

With the dream world you must remember that all exist on multi dimensional levels. The fact that the dream was placed not in your real world as to say your real job.And that the soul who you where speaking with was in front of you not to the side would also indicate to me that this was an experience within another reality meaning not a guide but a player within your play.As you have already said,just allow all to flow. There are many things within the dimensions that can be confusing,just allow.

Love to you

Hi LightRon,

Thanks for the feedback..  Yes, i always try to keep in mind that dreams are often symbolic and mult-layered, but i've had dreams in the past where after having them, i tried to decode them as if they were symbolic, and then these dreams turned out to be extremely literal precog. dreams which happened tit for tat.

This dream has symbolic elements, but i remember specifically knowing in the dream that this was something that was probable for the future, and was going to affect a lot of people, or the collective. 

btw--i didn't say whether this person i talked to was in the front or side of me, and i can't recollect fully, but believe he was more to the side.

I've taken a few psychic tests before, and i alaways rate high for precognition, and as well as all the precog. dreams i've had, and the feeling of the dream, leads me to believe this is not so much a personal symobolic dream....  I've started to learn the difference in feeling between these.  I don't know where the E.C. thing fits in, cause i already know that, and don't need any guide to tell me.   
But maybe this is a way of reaffirming that this is a "future dream" since Cayces' Readings have a lot to do with the future of humanity, and Cayce himself has long been involved with a  specific plan of Retreiving, and was involved in with the building of the Great Pyramid in another life--which has much, much future probable event timelines built into its very structure.

Hi there P.A.,

That is interesting that you seemed to have had a dream related to this..?  But you're right, it could be about personal issues, and a testing time for you and your family...  I use to dream about Tornadoes pretty regularly when a child, and soon learned there was a pattern of me having this dream, then going through an emotionally very rough period, with a lot of stress not too long after having the dream.  Since tornadoes were one of the few things that were actually very scary to me, my conscious mind interpreted these challenges that way..

But, what does the dream feel like it was trying to tell you?

You wrote, Quote:
...or the dream was about a group of people on the tower working against war in dream world.)

Thats very possible too...   This dream did feel like a nonphysical "control" place which reminded me of Bruce's description of the planning center....  As far as i understand it, the P.C. doesn't really try to change things, but rather tries to interweave all intentions in with one another, in a harmonious fashion, but there does seem to be a plan of sorts for the highest good, but even the individuals within the P.C. aren't fully aware of the full plan...  Much like in the U.S. where the State government acts out the Federal gov.s laws and intentions, but doesn't fully know the Federal gov.'s longterm plan.

And of course there are always variables, and i hope that if this dream is a precog. one, then there are some powerful potential variables.

I don't mind the Earth changes happening, cause to me it seems like a natural adjustment...but this..this really saddens me, sometimes it feels like things are on a repeat with humanity ala Lemuria, Atlantis, Rome, the U.S., Mid-East/Israel, and others..   Can we finally learn from our past, and our mistakes?   Well according to some, there are no such things as mistakes, so i guess we could all blow each other up to kingdom come, and there be nothing "wrong" or negative about it ??? Cry

I don't believe that, and i hope we will choose the less destructive way this time around.  What we do affects the energy of all those around us in other systems, and even other galaxies, and many are much, much more sensitive than we are, and so it would be very negative in the truest since of the word.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Dec 19th, 2005 at 6:50pm

I do not have these kind of precog dreams about the whole world. I think maybe I don't because I don't want to, or because of my belief that even though I know some of us can and do see the future possibilities and probabilities, still, nothing is set in stone because we are such changeable people and miracles do still happen in an instant.

also Kathy hinted at parallal realities. in that respect I can imagine and even believe in another dimension where Hitler won the war. all the people who wanted this could now be having their life experiences by being the supreme race.
you could have been participating in your dream this other reality. we can always hope it was not to happen in this reality.
for sure each person can contribute to this reality as best they can, even during war times, people especially rally together and thats the spiritual element being activated.
during the Holocaust and my mind believes it was there in the resistance, we died, we returned, we decided "never again."
however, I'm a little in agreement with you in one way...look at history, we repeat history. we can no longer deny this is a planet of war, and this is where we come to participate in war. one person does not change that fact that we have been doing the war thing since we ate the apple in the garden of eden. yet we must have had something to do with wanting to incarnate here, maybe for the challenge of actually creating peaceful conditions. I find it hard to subscribe to the notion that Earth is a penal colony, and so I choose what I wish to believe. I would like to be  a peacemaker and thats all I can do is keep the peace within myself. maybe the disease of peacemaking will catch on? as I said we can hope.
the whole thing of living a life here, and dying repeats itself. we can only assume we are slowly advancing towards less war, less greed, less religious type problems, and more tolerance. perhaps if we practice more peaceful solutions within the family unit, this will eventually make a difference in the greater world. perhaps praying for the people who are in office will help also, in each country..perhaps war is the only thing that can make all of us unite in peace. I don't know, but surely it would make a person crazy to think that only he or she could save the entire world by holding up a sign proclaiming "the end is near."
yet, it's true. I can see why you would wrestle with this. my personal solution is just to be an example of peace within and others begin to notice and be in agreement and even in war conditions the peace is still a thing which can grow. no man is promised tomorrow and so the now moment is all we have to make the best of.
my conjectures about America, is pure conjecture. I can see a few more skirmishes may be on the agenda, I don't see nuclear war coming. I can see isolated events and more natural disasters, at the same time I see that people have the power and the natural inclination to lesson these tragic events, because we are all creating it at the same time that we rush in to rebuild the damage, in that sense death is not a tragedy but a transition.
thanks for sharing your concerns. we can always pray, we can always help one person somewhere and thats what we do to do our small part.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

1dream4you
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 19th, 2005 at 9:03pm

Hi Alysia,

Thank you for the feedback as well.   

I don't know about the existence of parallel realities or not, though i have some ideas on it..besides in my ideas there are some definite holes in modern theoretical physic theories...  people need to keep in mind that Quantum physics, is still a "theory"...

If parallel realities are indeed a "reality" then unless it directly affects my reality in the here and now, then of what consequence is it to me?

I can't see why my Higher/Total Self would be giving me info about another reality unless it was directly affecting my decisions and life in the here and now?

Same thing for other life info, because these do directly affect us in the here and now, sometimes my Higher/Total self does give me info about these, but only if it is pertinent to my life here in this space/time.  In a way, other lives are just as parallel as Kathy's beliefs, because they are all happening in the Now simultaneously.

You wrote, Quote:
I don't know, but surely it would make a person crazy to think that only he or she could save the entire world by holding up a sign proclaiming "the end is near."

I dunno either, but i'm certainly not trying to save the world at all.  As E.C.'s Source tried to do, and did, as Bruce Moen, Bob Monroe, and Rosie's guides, and as others i'm just trying to prepare people--am not saving the World, and certainly don't feel that much responsibility--that would be pretty arrogant of any one individual to believe.  Yet the obvious stands blatantly out, many major and credible psychic sources talked about major Earth and societal changes, no?   I'm just another voice amongst the many.  They all (like the above named sources) have added a piece of the puzzle, but not one has put forth the complet picture of the changes...   I'm just tying up the loose ends for the benefit of others, whether or not they listen is their concern.

Besides, even if it was in my power to change things like a probable war, i don't know that i would cause even though my human self doesn't like the possibility, i don't know what is for the highest good in the long run.  Hence my use of Yeshua's prayer-"Thy Will be done, not mine...", and he was certainly wiser and more intune than any of us, no?

Excuse my french, but the world is pretty *$#**$ as it is (from mostly a materialistic standpoint), and will experience various destructions because 1.  The very Earth itself in growing pains independant of us (or is pregrant) and needs to change, and 2. because of the huge amount of negativity that has built up since the last destruction about 12,000 years ago.

Physical reality is shaped by the collective consciousness to be sure, but there are complexities to the equation of which most people aren't aware of, and just don't think about.  The "collective" is much larger and more expanded than we think...

War we could avert (and i hope we do, if for the highest good), Earth Changes at this point will happen no matter what unless we all Ascend collectively very soon, and Will them away.  But if we were all, or if just one of us, were at that level, we wouldn't care either way.  Deep spiritual development brings a abiding detachment to outer events and materialistic  issues.

I've been studying the Earth changes (from many angles physically, mentally, spiritually, and from many sources) since 16, and Cayce's prophecies about a crustal shift are right on target, and we have many signs in the Earth which indicate this, least of all extreme Global Warming and the increasing difference in Chandler's Wobble pattern.   These are not happening cause i believe they are and am "creating them", they are objective reality which is going to happen whether or not i want it to.

Quote:
I can see why you would wrestle with this. my personal solution is just to be an example of peace within and others begin to notice and be in agreement and even in war conditions the peace is still a thing which can grow. no man is promised tomorrow and so the now moment is all we have to make the best of.

Agreed.  And i try to do this myself, though peace is not always what it seems...  Before Yeshua left the scene, the Prince of Peace said a curious thing, "I come not to bring Peace to the nations, but a sword".   He knew full well how his Teachings would be twisted, misused, and used for political power and wealth by the corrupt.  He knew how many wars and battles would be fought in his name.  Yet these needed to happen to clear the way for true Peace much later.   And consider this; how much worse would things have been, if he hadn't come and taught, and created a Light force so powerful within the M-band energy field?   

True Peace is not always immediate harmony.  If this was ideal for growth (which equals true peace), we would not be developing in the physical Earth plane where duality  and suffering reigns, and where we experience the most Soul growth...  We would be developing in the astral and mental dimensions primarily where the pure Law of Like attracts Like, hence pure Harmony exists.

Egos, do not understand nor want to believe this concept, and it can only be visisioned by tapping the faster vibrating energies of the 6th Chakra and beyond.

Thankfully, there is a growing movement in the World towards that of Peace, or at least a weariness of war...  But again, True Peace is much larger than just being sick of war as many people around the world showed they were by the huge amount of protests that went up against atrocities that have happened in the last few years.

Though many are sick of war, how many say in this country are radically changing their lifestyles to avoid supporting a sick, hurtful, system which is increasingly designed to keep the wealthy, wealthy at the cost of the environment, and the common person?

Each one of us who buys sweat shop labor clothing, supports large and bullying coroporations like Walmart, buys a gas guzzling SUV when we don't need it for actual road conditions, buys conventional food when we can afford organic, doesn't help out in the community at all...the list is pretty long, but anyone of us who doesn't put our money, time, and care where our mouths are, are saying, "We don't want true Peace, we just like the ideals or notion of peace, and are sick of war.  In actuality, i serve the system which takes from others, and creates the hate that so many have towards us", which then spawns more wars because we are so fear filled and must protect our precious bodies at all costs.

There's nothing wrong with talking about spiritual concepts, and exchanging beliefs, and it has its place.  But unless we are actively working to create better conditions on all levels by both attuning oneself spiritually and becoming peace, then living spiritual principles which includes the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of life (a holistic balance) even if it takes a certain amount of sacrifice on our parts (and purses for that matter), then we are not helping in the most effective way possible.

It all comes back to the question, what are my ideals spiritually, mentally, and physically...do these correlate, do these balance?

How much do i actually care about others...enough to go without that SUV, enough to boycott certain products or stores which are anti-human or anti-environment, enough to spend a little more on responsible food, enough to devote a little time to those who suffer more than I?

If more people approached life with this holistic balance in mind, and with the concern and care of the collective upper most in mind, then this would be a very, very beautiful clean world with much less suffering...   To be sure, suffering plays its part as a Teacher now, but which came first, the necessity for it, or the conditions created from mass selfishness?   

In a reality of Oneness and connectedness, we have a great responsibility to others (and the Earth) on many levels...  And the Changes must happen to collectively wake us up to this fact and necessity...  There's nothing like mutual struggle to bring people together, is there?

IP Logged

1dream4you
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 20th, 2005 at 10:01am

I can Vibe with Dat, and totally know what you mean Wink  Have had multi-layered dreams like that often as well, though i don't always know that till looking at them in hindsight.

Take care as well old friend.

See y'all later, just came temp. to share this dream as i thought it might be important for people to be aware of...  Who knows though, hopefully its just symbolic.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Dec 20th, 2005 at 10:39am

Justin, let's hope this wasn't a precog dream for this reality.

With Love,
Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Dec 28th, 2005 at 12:18pm

On tuesday morning after I woke up, I was shown three visions.

1st, I saw an exploding planet. Either speckled light, a little like fireworks were produced; or fire, flying rocks and such came out.

I thought: "Why in the World was I shown that?" but before I could think some more...

I saw another exploding planet. Same description as above (I can't remember if I saw the speckled light version or the fire and flying rocks version first).

3rd, I saw another exploding planet. White light came out of it.

As I saw these exploding planets the message: "Oh, oh, not another Lamarz" ran through my head (I did a search for Lamarz, and found a picture of a tornado).

Next, I saw water splashing against my shower door. I believe this was just a message that it's time to get out of bed, and get ready for work. My alarm clock didnt go off, and I was 30 minutes behind schedule. This wasn't the first time I've been communincated to with images, for relative matters. I write about this just in case it has another meaning.

I don't know what the exploding planet visions were about. However, I don't believe that my guidance would show me such images for no reason at all.

It could be that many of the people of this World, including people who live in the United States, are fed up with how some fortunate few in the United States are doing things, and trouble might be brewing.
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2005 at 2:08pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 28th, 2005 at 5:04pm

Quote:
On tuesday morning after I woke up, I was shown three visions.

1st, I saw an exploding planet. Either speckled light, a little like fireworks were produced; or fire, flying rocks and such came out.

I thought: "Why in the World was I shown that?" but before I could think some more...

I saw another exploding planet. Same description as above (I can't remember if I saw the speckled light version or the fire and flying rocks version first).

3rd, I saw another exploding planet. White light came out of it.

As I saw these exploding planets the message: "Oh, oh, not another Lamarz" ran through my head (I did a search for Lamarz, and found a picture of a tornado).

Next, I saw water splashing against my shower door. I believe this was just a message that it's time to get out of bed, and get ready for work. My alarm clock didnt go off, and I was 30 minutes behind schedule. This wasn't the first time I've been communincated to with images, for relative matters. I write about this just in case it has another meaning.

I don't know what the exploding planet visions were about. However, I don't believe that my guidance would show me such images for no reason at all.

It could be that many of the people of this World, including people who live in the United States, are fed up with how some fortunate few in the United States are doing things, and trouble might be brewing.

As i told Recoverer earlier via p.m., the man i talked to during my dream, when i was awake and thinking about it, for some reason i connected it to him.   I'm not sure if it was him, or a guide connected to him, but his name popped out.   

And no offense there Recov., i normally just don't think about you too much at all Wink Cheesy, except for a little bit when talking to you earlier and looking up your chart briefly.

And i became aware of Jim's dream as well, as i was guided to go over to the other site briefly.

Too many coincidences for me, so all i'm saying folks is hope for the best, but be at least mentally prepared for the extreme.

I dunno if this is related at all, and it may be more purely symbolic or just tapping into the collective thought-mind, but my Fiance/Twin Soul Becky had a dream a while back about a comet, or something similar which would happen in Februrary...

Now, i had had a comet dream right before her, and when i went out to Cali to visit a longtime I-net friend, her young son who is 13 had a comet (?) dream when we were out there, where there was a huge shock and heat wave.   He didn't know about our dreams till after he told us, and this all happened within a week and a half of one another.

But, and this a very big booty, the comet dreams may not have been anything about a probable event, but rather there was a bit about a comet in the mainstream U.S. news at the time (late June and early July), so we could have been just tapping the collective subconscious because there is a chance a lot of people were thinking about "comets" around this time?

Dunno, but i'm not a big fan of the guessing game...  So if there are any more out there who have had unusual dreams, visions, etc. about some "big" collective thing happening, please share?

Recoverer, could the water splashing around your door be more literal, as in some major flooding going to take place?

Just physically speaking, these changes are going to multi-layered, and i have always had a strong feeling we will be going through a whole string of things--some extremely probable, and others more avoidable.

But the point, i would stress time and time again, if Consciousness changes strongly, so must the physical, for the physical is but a reflection of Consciousness....  The physical is the hologram, and Consciousness, Soul, and Spirit is the Light behind the hologram...and if Consciousness and Soul change, its denser and slower vibrating "version" must change as well on many levels, particularly socially and geologically.

Its a macrocosmic happening of the microcosm process of the ascension of the body.

Until a overriding harmony is attained and balanced, the physical forces during a great infusion of Soul Light, can react in uncomfortable ways....

The body is more resistent to change, wheras the mind and Consciousness levels are more fluid and there is less "friction", but with the body there is some friction.

Even the Teacher of Teachers body reacted violently to some aspects of his spiritual life.  While he was in the Garden praying for strength, and praying that the Creative Forces Will be done, the strain and stress on his physical vehicle, burst the delicate blood vessels in his forehead, and when he tried to wake the 3, his face was covered in blood.

This was a man whose body was born perfect, and kept perfect from a perfect undersanding and living of Universal Laws of the physical, mental, and spiritual.

Yet even his body, though so thoroughly harmonized and fast vibrating, could not bear this great Light, until it was restructued into a physically potentialized Body of Light.

Same with the Earth, her Consciousness, and our collective Consciousness affecting same, and there isn't near the degree of harmony as in the above case.   

The Earth is getting ready to handle ever greater amounts of Light, and her outer structure is bucking and moaning, and many of her inhabitants too are going through a similar process though all at different paces.

May you find Joy, and centered Peace while the outer tempest rages and balances itself.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Dec 28th, 2005 at 5:39pm

[quote author=PhoenixRa
 And no offense there Recov., i normally just don't think about you too much at all.

YOU DONT!  Cry

Recoverer, could the water splashing around your door be more literal, as in some major flooding going to take place?

IT COULD BE. THE IMAGE CAME RIGHT AFTER (one of the flashing stars I see flashed on the word "after") THE EXPLODING PLANET IMAGES. PLUS WHEN I ASKED FOR CONFIRMATION, I WAS SHOWN AN IMAGE OF A LITTLE HUNGRY MAN SITTING ON A POINTY/JAGGED ROCK, EATING A PIECE OF BREAD, WHILE SURROUNDED BY WATER.

PLUS WHAT WAS THE POSSIBLE TORNADO MESSAGE ABOUT?

AT THIS POINT I FEEL LIKE I NEED MORE INFO.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Dec 28th, 2005 at 9:05pm

Quote:
[quote author=PhoenixRa
 And no offense there Recov., i normally just don't think about you too much at all.

YOU DONT!  Cry

LOL nope!  I'm sure you're totally devestated, heck i would be, if i didn't thinkk about me too Wink Grin

Quote:

IT COULD BE. THE IMAGE CAME RIGHT AFTER (one of the flashing stars I see flashed on the word "after") THE EXPLODING PLANET IMAGES. PLUS WHEN I ASKED FOR CONFIRMATION, I WAS SHOWN AN IMAGE OF A LITTLE HUNGRY MAN SITTING ON A POINTY/JAGGED ROCK, EATING A PIECE OF BREAD, WHILE SURROUNDED BY WATER.

PLUS WHAT WAS THE POSSIBLE TORNADO MESSAGE ABOUT?

AT THIS POINT I FEEL LIKE I NEED MORE INFO.

Yeah, you and me both Undecided   But are you sure it was a tornado being referenced?  A couple things popped into my head when reading that, one was another planet which was on the verge of the eve of "ascension" which decided to go self destructive instead, and 2 was maybe this was an Atlantean or Lemurian city, possibly in reference to an ancient war where nuke like devices were used?

The Vedas talk about how there was a war between ancient (more peaceful) India and warring Atlantis, and one of the developed Indian leaders killed the king or leader of the Atlantean side just by thought alone, as to stop anymore carnage and destruction.

But then the Atlanteans decided to nuke the other side.  Interesting since the Vedas also describe various flying machines, and other odd bits of info...

But anyways, yeah, definitely need more info on this one.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2005 at 11:34am

Here's another possible explanation for the exploding planets.

The one that exploded with flames and rock, represented physical change for the planet earth.

The one that exploded with speckled light, reminded me of the creative light energy of God that I sometimes experience during meditation. Perhaps this image represents the planet earth being reshaped with God's creative input.

The third one that exploded with white light, represents the planet earth manifesting God's light.

In the past I had a dream, plus some impressions, which suggest that the spirit World is given a tough task, when it comes to finding souls to incarnate on the planet earth.

The thing is, the human population has increased in a rapid and non-harmonious way, and this has made it so that there are too many not ideal incarnations that need to be lived.

Why did I write these last two paragraphs?

Whatever the case, perhaps one should be prepared, add a good vibe to the planet earth, and be inwardly ready for whatever happens.

P.S. This morning after waking up, I saw very clear, moving, black and white (even though I usually see color images) , life size images of the three stooges. I don't know what they meant, but one possibility is that messages have been sent to three stooges who are having a problem figuring them out. Sorry about this interpretation, but I figure that the images were shown for a reason.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 3:22am

Just wanted to apologize to Jeff M, for some reason i called him Jim, twice even Roll Eyes

Sorry!

Hey Recoverer, will get back to your post above sometime tomorrow as i have been forced to have some more "free" time lately.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 12:10pm

This morning after I woke up, I saw a huge explosion. It sempt like a nuclear explosion. At the same time I got a message I can't remember clearly. I think it said: "
Albert, you're able to see things.

Immediately after this my energy built up really strongly. In particular I could feel energy being delivered into the back portion of my head (something I experience often, almost every night). I believe that I get Rotes this way.

This was at 4:15 in the morning. I was wide awake, and it took a while to fall asleep. I received a number of messages before I did so. I can't remember all of them. One was "a five digit number." Another was, "hundreds of people." Another was, I think, "you know."

A couple of days ago I had an experience with 3 orbs that came from space. Perhaps this experience relates. I wrote about it at Linn's dream forum.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 6:17pm

Quote:
This morning after I woke up, I saw a huge explosion. It sempt like a nuclear explosion. At the same time I got a message I can't remember clearly. I think it said: "
Albert, you're able to see things.

Immediately after this my energy built up really strongly. In particular I could feel energy being delivered into the back portion of my head (something I experience often, almost every night). I believe that I get Rotes this way.

This was at 4:15 in the morning. I was wide awake, and it took a while to fall asleep. I received a number of messages before I did so. I can't remember all of them. One was "a five digit number." Another was, "hundreds of people." Another was, I think, "you know."

A couple of days ago I had an experience with 3 orbs that came from space. Perhaps this experience relates. I wrote about it at Linn's dream forum.

I read your experience over at Linn's, and what an experience!  Don't want to go into it too much, cause it might get you in the analytical mode too much, but i don't think it was directly related to the above, though in a general sense it was.

The 3 orb thing seems to be a clear indication of another powerful awakening process around this time, and a big part of this is you learning to balance the Head more with the Heart.   Basically it sounds like your guides have been telling you repeatedly that you live too much in your head area, and that you need less concentration on that, more on C1 issues and on feeling things more.   3 orbs represent the holistic balance between the physical, mental, and spiritual forces in life, and these each are expanding and becoming more Light filled. 

So, in getting more in tune, you are able to see things like the above more and more, and because you have the necessary detachment from the human emotional self (many don't), you are allowed glimpses and are meant to help prepare people at least mentally for these seemingly probable events.   You see much, because you are matter of fact and honest with self, and because you do love God and others consistently (and in the more universal, impersonal manner), though not fully yet.

Tuning into your energy, it seems like you are fairly centered and perceive from mostly the 6th Chakra in this life, which if Rosie's books are accurate, then you came into this experience from the 5th dimension, and have worked yourself up to this 6th dimensional expansion, or came in directly from the 6th. 

Radiant Lady (Master Guide, and Elder) and Ah So of Rosie's second (and first) book seem to say that the various major 7 dimensions are directly related to the major 7 Chakras, and that as you attune more and more to the infinite and Universal, you expand your energies ever more into what "seems" to be "higher" or more expanded and Light filled dimensions, since there is really no other way to describe it from this left brain perspective.

So, i think if my dream which seemed to have you co-starrring is right, then you are also a guide to others in the nonphysical as well.

The blue and white Light i find interesting because there is another syncronicity here with my own life.

My Fiance Becky, had a very, very unusual OBE experience the other day which seemed to have much to do with full blown Kundalini adjustments, and she was immersed in a brilliant White Blue Light energy (some connect this energy to the Sirian Master Guides as well). 

I will probably start a thread on this, cause i was simply blown away from what she experienced, and i mentioned that we had a huge fight, it was because when she was telling me this, i felt so giddy and happy for her, that i just started to laugh as she was describing it.

She got really offended and i tried to explain to her that i wasn't making fun of her, but that there was just so much inner joy that is how it came out, and that i would never make fun of something like this and of course i believed it (geez, after all i had a lot to do with getting her out of the closeminded Catholic and more materialistic belief systems she had had).

I tried to point out to her that true joy and laughter is not something you can really control, and is not really "rational" and can't be analyzed.  I laugh at a lot of things before i consciousnly think of it, or a thought registers, and sometimes it might be "inappropriate" for the situation.  Its like that part in Bruce's book about the Humour Center, and how the guides say that real humor, laughter, etc. is part of a Heart Chakra expanding and shouldn't be judged and controlled (part of us becoming like children again to accept the Kingdom of Heaven like Dr. J talked about?).

Couldn't believe she wouldn't believe me, and that really, really upset me in how much she was holding onto this "offendedness", hurt, and in staying upset at me with no point.   

Really wanted to throw in the towel at this point and got really upset myself, as i have a hard time dealing with such overpowering, uncontrolled emotion with so little left brain rationality, but i know i just need to accept and look past this, and step outside of myself at these times...especially to realize that this is suffering acting out, and that to get upset myself doesn't help one bit.

Can't control others at all, and its again, its all about love and not thinking of self so much Sad

Course, when someone has lived with you for 5 years, and knows you're a super honest and sincere person (probably too much sometimes), and doesn't believe you no matter how much you tell them something...its a bit frustrating...and when so many have been so consistently misperceing you lately to the point of utter Twighlight Zone ridiculousness and your own Twin Soul does it... its hard to hold the True Self when the false self is still so strong...

Bah humbug on romantic or close personal relationships Grin Tongue    They "force"  you to grow too much! Shocked

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #15 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 6:35pm

Wow Justin!

You said that you won't respond much, and then you wrote all that you wrote. I was touched by it, and printed it out. I hope what you say about coming from the 5th and 6th dimension is true.

In this regard, I've had dreams and other experiences which basically told me that my spiritual home doesn't have anything to do with a belief system or focus 27. It is more of a formless realm. But I'm not certain.  Undecided There goes the overactive mind you wrote about.

I've read Rosalind Mcknight's books all the way through just once, and then certain parts a second time. I plan to read cosmic journeys again. Reading her books can seem like a new experience, even if you've read them once before.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 2:11am

Quote:
Wow Justin!

You said that you won't respond much, and then you wrote all that you wrote. I was touched by it, and printed it out. I hope what you say about coming from the 5th and 6th dimension is true.

In this regard, I've had dreams and other experiences which basically told me that my spiritual home doesn't have anything to do with a belief system or focus 27. It is more of a formless realm. But I'm not certain.  Undecided There goes the overactive mind you wrote about.

I've read Rosalind Mcknight's books all the way through just once, and then certain parts a second time. I plan to read cosmic journeys again. Reading her books can seem like a new experience, even if you've read them once before.

Hi there,

well i didn't mean to ramble, sometimes it just pours out like that. 

From what you described, i would be inclined to lean towards the 6th dimension more, though the 5th seems to be more or less formless too.   

Plus you have Mercury Rising in your chart, which can indicate a more 6th Chakra and dimensional type energy, which also seems to relate to golden yellow energy representationally from our viewpoint. 

Basically, the beginning of Cosmic Consciousness, as Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun (Spirit) and Mercury represents (pure Mind).   

Whereas the Sun is purely golden in energy, Mercury is a bit stepped down and more mental version, more thought and mentally oriented.  The Sun corresponds to the balance between the Crown and Heart Centers (the Love centers par excellence).   A lot of people seem to use Mercury energy more at the Solar Plexus area, which is more intellectual and materially left brain oriented thought, not expansive, detached, and more "spiritual" thought and mental energy of the 6th Center.

So, as you start to bring in more of that Heart balance, you'll be moving more into the Sun energy awareness and Consciousness--integration into your Total Self energy awareness.

Btw-- have you ever asked your guidance about that mummy food i've talked about?  Its very good and healthy for the body, but also helps to stimulate the Pineal gland (though yours seems to be pretty active anyways), and might help to open you up more?

I've had a few dreams about this helping me out, but due to procrastination, i haven't eaten it consistently, but am going to make a big batch tomorrow.   If people are interested, i will keep them updated on how this affects me over a period of time, as i don't know why i would dream about it this much, if it wasn't important in some manner?

Peace Soul brother

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #17 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:42am

Justin:

I don't know what you mean by mummy food.

Do you mean what you posted at Linn's forum a while back?

I have been trying to eat well. My guidance does send me eating tips, even though sometimes I get confused about the messages.

For example, I was drinking a brand of bottled water that I considered good. I switched for a short while. One day I woke up, and with my astral body reached for a bottle of water that I had on my night stand, and got what looked like an electric shock (I didn't feel it). I figured that my guidance was telling me that this new bottled water is of poor quality. I looked into it, and it does seem to be of poor quality.

One time I had a dream, I walked into one of my aunts kitchen, and there were pies and pizza laying all over the counter. There was also pie crust on the fawcet handles. I think the message was to stay away from flower. Not that I was eating pizza and pies, but I was eating bread with wheat and pita bread. The reason the dream took place in my aunt's kitchen is because she has really poor health, partly because she poisons her body on daily basis by eating lousy food and consuming numerous kinds of prescribed drugs.

There are more examples, but I don't want to go on forever.

Right now my most common dinner is a salad made with organic romaine lettuce, organic carrots, and organic arugala. Sometimes I'll add almonds. I make a homemade lemon dressing with one table spoon of hormone free fat free yogurt, Dr. Bragg's amino supplement, a little bit of oil, and a little bit of fresh squeezed lemon juice. It tastes real good and is easy to make.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #18 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:49am

Justin:

By the way, does "Orion" mean anything in astrology? I was given this word a couple of times.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:59am

Lol well then, you might find this interesting, and yes i did share this over at Linn's, and here a couple times here and there.

A little background, Cayce had a very unusual dream where an Egyptian mummy told him to make and eat a meal consisting of cooked figs, dates, cornmeal and some goat milk.

A few times, this recipe cropped up in Cayce's psychic readings, and one particular person was told that this was food for such a spiritually developed body.

And at other points, mentioned that some of the early Egyptians and Atlanteans bascially subsisted off this diet, or it was a staple of their diet.

They were extremely, extremely psychic and aware people, espeically some of the Priests then.

I've had a few dreams where guidance seems to be "telling" me to eat this food, and one dream said that i needed to meditate more, get intune, and eat this food and eventually my vibratory rate and emanation will be able to heal others, even unconsciously...  basically by sending off waves of harmonious, coherence creating, and strengtheing energy.

Sometimes when i meditate, they tell me about this and seem to remind me about it.

Anyways, i will go look for the exact recipe and some of the theories behind this interesting food.   I think part of the "affect" is that figs have a lot of serotonin in them, and serotonin works with the pineal gland and its hormone melolin (? not the pigmentation hormone melatonin, but the sleep cycle one). 

This food seems to directly and actively stimulate the psychic Pineal gland, as well as being very alkalizing, nutritious, easy to digest, and creates very good eliminations in the body. 

Like i said, i'm going to finally start eating it consistently, and i can keep you posted privately if it seems to faciliated anything.

Or, try it out yourself, i guess, but of course ask your guidance about it first.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 12:04pm

Quote:
Justin:

By the way, does "Orion" mean anything in astrology? I was given this word a couple of times.

Hmmm...not from traditional astrology, no.

But from a more cosmic astronomical astrology, could be.

Orion is a constellation, or cluster of star systems, and i have seen a couple references in the Cayce readings on Soul history, about some particular Souls having experiences in Ox-Orion, or influences from the "Dog star" i.e. Sirius.

Orion could be your point of origin within the manifested Universe, kind of your first awareness of the dream?

Becky and I have long been fascinated by the Star system of Sirius, and one very accurate sensitive i went to, confirmed my belief that i came into the Earth system from there, as a helper or retreiver of sorts...lol but apparently i got a little 'stuck' myself...

Ooops, crap happens eh? Wink

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 12:17pm

Original postings on mummy food: "Mummy food: Take a half a cup of dried Figs, chopped fine, a half a cup of dried Dates chopped fine, put in about a handful of cormeal or cracked wheat in with it, and put on the stove with about 2 cups of water depending on how much you use, i've found that with the above prep. i can make at least a couple of meals, so i only use half of the dry stuff.

Cover this, and cook for about 15/20 minutes on medium--medium/low heat. And add goat milk, or i use watered down cow milk yogurt. I use to use almond milk, but the store bought kind is full of stabelizers and hard to assimilate minerals...

I've been making a lot of goat milk yogurt, and i tell you this stuff is almost a Super Food.

For the above corn, or wheat... I substitue millet, or amaranth since these grains are so much more nutritous, and their more balanced to the Alkaline than either corn or wheat... The only wheat i eat now is sprouted wheat, usually. Like Food for Life sprouted grain breads...these are so much better than just whole wheat breads.

A little background on this food: Cayce said this was the staple diet of many of the Atlanteans and earlier Egyptians... My intution is that the Priests and Priestesses largely subsisted off this food, when not fasting. Its great all around..not only does it stimulate the Pineal gland... Its very easy to digest (be careful not to use too much flour), increases and improves eliminations, is very mineral and vitamin filled, and is slighly alkaline reacting.

Btw--Figs are very high in Serotonin, that feel good, happy chemical which is in your gut, and your brain. This may partially explain its stimulating effect on the Pineal gland....

Forgot to mention on the mummy food thing, to make things easier, i usually cut the dates and figs into halves or quarters, and then put some in a blender at a time, with a good amount of flour to chopp it up without it sticking, then i quickly sift the excess flour, reuse it to blend some more...

This makes it quicker and faster than just sitting there chopping everything fine with a knife."

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 12:24pm

Hi Recoverer,

Here is a very unusual reading mentioning Orion, seemed a bit "frazzled", but anyways, "The entity coming under the influence of Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, and of Ox-ides--or the relative force of Pleiades, in that of Orion, with the effect in Ox-Orion--Y--E--S--unusual." reading 2886-1

Apparently this Soul had some unusual awarenesses, developement, etc.  and generally the readings were more coherent.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 3:14pm

Justin:

I'm not certain if this was an answer. I don't always get an answer from my guidance when I ask for it.

Anyway, the name Candace Bergen popped into my mind. I searched under name and diet, and found the below. It isn't the mummy diet, but sounds good. It does seem to be a bit lacking in fat and protein.

"The Pritikin Diet , our third most popular diet, was developed by Nathan Pritikin in the late 1970's.  This diet is very low in fat, protein and refined carbohydrates.  It consists of unrefined carbohydrates such as brown rice, fruits and veggies.  Regular exercise is a big part of this diet regime.  There are no portion limits on recommended foods.  The Pritikin program says you will feel better, look younger and have more energy on this diet.  Advocates of this diet say eating a diet lower in fat, particularly in saturated fat, reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer and hypertension.  Many nutritionists believe this diet program gives you the best chance to make the most of your genetic potential and can extend life.  Critics say the Pritikin Diet does not contain enough protein for the body to build or maintain lean muscle mass.  They also say the diet is too high in carbohydrates which can spike insulin levels and cause fat storage.  Celebrities on this diet are Candace Bergen and Twiggy."

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 3:17pm

I don't understand where the reading comes from.

Quote:
 Hi Recoverer,

Here is a very unusual reading mentioning Orion, seemed a bit "frazzled", but anyways, "The entity coming under the influence of Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, and of Ox-ides--or the relative force of Pleiades, in that of Orion, with the effect in Ox-Orion--Y--E--S--unusual." reading 2886-1

Apparently this Soul had some unusual awarenesses, developement, etc.  and generally the readings were more coherent.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 5:38pm

I think your guidance was saying that its similar to the Candace Bergan diet, cause this food is high in complex and simple carbs, but not high on protein or fat.

But, thats why the goat milk, it adds some great protein and the necessary fat...  We are finding out that saturated animal fats, are very important to the body, though you don't want to consume them in excess..  The worst fats are the trans, or "partially or completly hydrogenated" fats.  These avoid at all costs.

Coconut has very, very beneficial saturated fat, which is easier to digest than animal fat.

Anyways, if you have access to these ingredients, it might be an interesting experiment?

btw--that reading was taking from the Cayce readings, and was a Life reading for someone, just a snippet, but wanted to share it since it mentioned Orion, and was a rather unusual reading in general.  If you want, i can post the whole reading here.

The great thing about the Cayce readings, is that they are not Copy Righted!   Yeah, the A.R.E. never legally made them theirs, which is kind of a bad idea on their part...

So, i can copy and paste all i want Grin

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #26 - Jan 10th, 2006 at 11:14am

The diet that I'm using seems to be working, so no sense in changing now.

Plus, perhaps the mummy diet was used when the right kind of food wasn't easy to come by. Not that a wide variety of foods such as organic vegies and fruits are available, perhaps this is the way to go.

Quote:
 I think your guidance was saying that its similar to the Candace Bergan diet, cause this food is high in complex and simple carbs, but not high on protein or fat.

But, thats why the goat milk, it adds some great protein and the necessary fat...  We are finding out that saturated animal fats, are very important to the body, though you don't want to consume them in excess..  The worst fats are the trans, or "partially or completly hydrogenated" fats.  These avoid at all costs.

Coconut has very, very beneficial saturated fat, which is easier to digest than animal fat.

Anyways, if you have access to these ingredients, it might be an interesting experiment?

btw--that reading was taking from the Cayce readings, and was a Life reading for someone, just a snippet, but wanted to share it since it mentioned Orion, and was a rather unusual reading in general.  If you want, i can post the whole reading here.

The great thing about the Cayce readings, is that they are not Copy Righted!   Yeah, the A.R.E. never legally made them theirs, which is kind of a bad idea on their part...

So, i can copy and paste all i want Grin

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2006 at 3:26pm

Recoverer, Quote:
Plus, perhaps the mummy diet was used when the right kind of food wasn't easy to come by. Not that a wide variety of foods such as organic vegies and fruits are available, perhaps this is the way to go.

Yeah i wouldn't change it unless your guidance told you to specifically, or at least suggested looking into it.

Mine has, and many times.  They are quite insistent on it, and there seem to be various reasons why.   

As far as the above statement, i really don't think so.   This is a 'special' food which was put together by some earlier Initiates and those of the Children of the Law of One back in early Atlantis.

It really has the strong affect of stimulating the Pineal gland directly like no other food that i've come across.   The Pineal is a very important gland in awakening to the inner Light...it is the doorway between the body and Soul, and hence its powerful 'link' with all things psychic, and energy awareness...

Will keep you updated to see how my experiment goes, and if i have to get super psychic, i will let you know.

Ra Tah used and promoted this diet a lot, and that's part of the reason why Cayce had dreams about this as well, as well as being in the Readings from his Source.

Cayce Source rarely 'revealed' who was part of the group mind at the time, or rarely gave 'names' of specific personalities.   But there was an unusual reading which ticked off a bunch of names, and Ra was mentioned as a contributing member.  Ra is a 'completed' being now (or so i feel), along with the other individualities mentioned in that particular reading, like Lao Tsu, Lamech, and a few others.

Many of our guides aren't completed beings themselves yet.  Also depends on our own evolution too i guess, the more intune we get, the more intune the guides we get too.

Here is part of a 'reading' which mentions this 'mummy' food, and it seems that the person who was told to eat this was rather advanced.  After giving the recipe, the Source says, "These cooked together--well, its food for such a spiritually developed body as this." rdg. 275--45

Cayce gave most of his readings at a time where everything was pretty much 'organic', and had to be very fresh because refrigeration, freezing, etc. techniques weren't so good then.   His Source constantly told people to eat mostly fresh veggies and fruits, and whole grains (people started to eat alot of white bread around this time). 

Yet he only mentioned this particular recipe to a few people, and all of them were seemingly rather 'advanced'.   

I believe there is a reason why behind this, believe even though it is 'cooked' and doesn't have enzymes, its greatly faciliates a psychic mind/body balance, and again, directly helps to stimulate the Pineal gland which in most people is quite atrophied.

Visualization, Bruce's imaginational techniques, meditation, etc. are all ways of stimulating certain glands and Centers, particularly within the body, the Pineal.   Cayce's Source said that this was the main gland (and its corresponding Chakras) in which Cayce operated when giving a reading.

Cayce's Source also stated that if you keep your Pineal gland active, you will not age.   There's more to it than these aids of course, its all more about attitude and the spirit in which you treat others...Love as well.

But these above, are effective aids, especially if one is seeking to be more conscious of guidance on all levels.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jan 10th, 2006 at 3:28pm

Consider this too, supposedly in most accounts, Buddha sat under the Bo Tree, and the Bo tree is also a tree which produces figs.

Interesting 'coincidence' if correct eh?  I wonder what he ate when he needed too?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #29 - Jan 17th, 2006 at 11:57am

Justin:

I don't know if this relates, but lately I've been experiencing a lot of development above my third eye area. In "kundalini and the chakras," Genevieve Lewis Paulson writes that there are four more eyes.

Anyway, on Sunday I saw and heard a television news broadcast, and the anchorman was talking about World War III, as if it is taking place.

I don't know why I was shown this.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Jan 19th, 2006 at 2:27pm

Quote:
Justin:

I don't know if this relates, but lately I've been experiencing a lot of development above my third eye area. In "kundalini and the chakras," Genevieve Lewis Paulson writes that there are four more eyes.

Anyway, on Sunday I saw and heard a television news broadcast, and the anchorman was talking about World War III, as if it is taking place.

I don't know why I was shown this.

Yup, the Third eye Chakra is very, very closely linked to the Pineal gland in the body...  You could say that the pineal gland in the physical materialization of the Third Eye Chakra which is the one of the major ones for perceiving the energy behind physicality.

I dunno about there being 4 more eyes, perhaps as minor Chakras?   There is a very good reason that there are 7 major Chakras, and often when reading New Age books talking about 8 main Chakras, 9 main Chakras, 10, or 11, i kind of wonder what the hey zeuss people are thinking?

If you understand numerology, and number balance, its makes perfect sense that there are 7 main, or major Chakras...  Nor is this something that changes while being in the ELS, its always been like this, and always will be till we graduate.  I do believe we have many more minor Chakras, but even then, they seem to have a resonant relationship/correlation to the 7 major ones.

Btw--thanks for the update on the visions, seems that the dream guidance i got may be related to your recent clues from guidance.   

What will happen, is what will happen is now my motto.

Peace

IP Logged

flutterbug

Reply #31 - Feb 9th, 2006 at 2:58am

To add to the dreams about a forecoming war...my father passed away about 5 weeks ago, and I've had a few dreams about him.  However, this post is about a dream that one of his close friends had about him.  

A week ago, my father's friend called to tell us that he spoke to my Dad in a dream.   He said my dad told him that he had "made it, " and "not to worry because everything was going to be okay."  My dad told his friend that he was a Private in the Lord's Army, and that there was a great war coming, but we shouldn't be afraid because the army is getting ready.  

My dad also said that he was in a place more beautiful than we could ever imagine and that  "everything is so shiny here."

My dad's friend said that he woke up from the dream with his heart nearly pounding out of his chest.  So he called right away to tell us about his experience.

Gives me goosebumps!  It also gives me peace in  knowing that no matter what happens, we will be okay! PTL

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #32 - Feb 9th, 2006 at 6:06pm

Hopefully there isn't a war, but who am I to decide?

I'm still don't know what my visions were about.  They might have to do with inner changes. I'll just have to wait and see.

Otherwise it sounds like your dad ended up in a nice place.

Quote:
To add to the dreams about a forecoming war...my father passed away about 5 weeks ago, and I've had a few dreams about him.  However, this post is about a dream that one of his close friends had about him.  

A week ago, my father's friend called to tell us that he spoke to my Dad in a dream.   He said my dad told him that he had "made it, " and "not to worry because everything was going to be okay."  My dad told his friend that he was a Private in the Lord's Army, and that there was a great war coming, but we shouldn't be afraid because the army is getting ready.  

My dad also said that he was in a place more beautiful than we could ever imagine and that  "everything is so shiny here."

My dad's friend said that he woke up from the dream with his heart nearly pounding out of his chest.  So he called right away to tell us about his experience.

Gives me goosebumps!  It also gives me peace in  knowing that no matter what happens, we will be okay! PTL

IP Logged

flutterbug

Reply #33 - Feb 9th, 2006 at 6:34pm

Sure does sound like a nice place, Recoverer.  Of course, I don't want a war either.  I don't know that this means a physical WWIII, it could mean a spiritual war of some kind.  It's all very interesting really.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.