Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A very sad and odd dream (Read 17048 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: A very sad and odd dream
Reply #15 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 6:35pm

Wow Justin!

You said that you won't respond much, and then you wrote all that you wrote. I was touched by it, and printed it out. I hope what you say about coming from the 5th and 6th dimension is true.

In this regard, I've had dreams and other experiences which basically told me that my spiritual home doesn't have anything to do with a belief system or focus 27. It is more of a formless realm. But I'm not certain.  Undecided There goes the overactive mind you wrote about.

I've read Rosalind Mcknight's books all the way through just once, and then certain parts a second time. I plan to read cosmic journeys again. Reading her books can seem like a new experience, even if you've read them once before.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 2:11am

Quote:
Wow Justin!

You said that you won't respond much, and then you wrote all that you wrote. I was touched by it, and printed it out. I hope what you say about coming from the 5th and 6th dimension is true.

In this regard, I've had dreams and other experiences which basically told me that my spiritual home doesn't have anything to do with a belief system or focus 27. It is more of a formless realm. But I'm not certain.  Undecided There goes the overactive mind you wrote about.

I've read Rosalind Mcknight's books all the way through just once, and then certain parts a second time. I plan to read cosmic journeys again. Reading her books can seem like a new experience, even if you've read them once before.

Hi there,

well i didn't mean to ramble, sometimes it just pours out like that. 

From what you described, i would be inclined to lean towards the 6th dimension more, though the 5th seems to be more or less formless too.   

Plus you have Mercury Rising in your chart, which can indicate a more 6th Chakra and dimensional type energy, which also seems to relate to golden yellow energy representationally from our viewpoint. 

Basically, the beginning of Cosmic Consciousness, as Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun (Spirit) and Mercury represents (pure Mind).   

Whereas the Sun is purely golden in energy, Mercury is a bit stepped down and more mental version, more thought and mentally oriented.  The Sun corresponds to the balance between the Crown and Heart Centers (the Love centers par excellence).   A lot of people seem to use Mercury energy more at the Solar Plexus area, which is more intellectual and materially left brain oriented thought, not expansive, detached, and more "spiritual" thought and mental energy of the 6th Center.

So, as you start to bring in more of that Heart balance, you'll be moving more into the Sun energy awareness and Consciousness--integration into your Total Self energy awareness.

Btw-- have you ever asked your guidance about that mummy food i've talked about?  Its very good and healthy for the body, but also helps to stimulate the Pineal gland (though yours seems to be pretty active anyways), and might help to open you up more?

I've had a few dreams about this helping me out, but due to procrastination, i haven't eaten it consistently, but am going to make a big batch tomorrow.   If people are interested, i will keep them updated on how this affects me over a period of time, as i don't know why i would dream about it this much, if it wasn't important in some manner?

Peace Soul brother

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #17 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:42am

Justin:

I don't know what you mean by mummy food.

Do you mean what you posted at Linn's forum a while back?

I have been trying to eat well. My guidance does send me eating tips, even though sometimes I get confused about the messages.

For example, I was drinking a brand of bottled water that I considered good. I switched for a short while. One day I woke up, and with my astral body reached for a bottle of water that I had on my night stand, and got what looked like an electric shock (I didn't feel it). I figured that my guidance was telling me that this new bottled water is of poor quality. I looked into it, and it does seem to be of poor quality.

One time I had a dream, I walked into one of my aunts kitchen, and there were pies and pizza laying all over the counter. There was also pie crust on the fawcet handles. I think the message was to stay away from flower. Not that I was eating pizza and pies, but I was eating bread with wheat and pita bread. The reason the dream took place in my aunt's kitchen is because she has really poor health, partly because she poisons her body on daily basis by eating lousy food and consuming numerous kinds of prescribed drugs.

There are more examples, but I don't want to go on forever.

Right now my most common dinner is a salad made with organic romaine lettuce, organic carrots, and organic arugala. Sometimes I'll add almonds. I make a homemade lemon dressing with one table spoon of hormone free fat free yogurt, Dr. Bragg's amino supplement, a little bit of oil, and a little bit of fresh squeezed lemon juice. It tastes real good and is easy to make.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #18 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:49am

Justin:

By the way, does "Orion" mean anything in astrology? I was given this word a couple of times.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 11:59am

Lol well then, you might find this interesting, and yes i did share this over at Linn's, and here a couple times here and there.

A little background, Cayce had a very unusual dream where an Egyptian mummy told him to make and eat a meal consisting of cooked figs, dates, cornmeal and some goat milk.

A few times, this recipe cropped up in Cayce's psychic readings, and one particular person was told that this was food for such a spiritually developed body.

And at other points, mentioned that some of the early Egyptians and Atlanteans bascially subsisted off this diet, or it was a staple of their diet.

They were extremely, extremely psychic and aware people, espeically some of the Priests then.

I've had a few dreams where guidance seems to be "telling" me to eat this food, and one dream said that i needed to meditate more, get intune, and eat this food and eventually my vibratory rate and emanation will be able to heal others, even unconsciously...  basically by sending off waves of harmonious, coherence creating, and strengtheing energy.

Sometimes when i meditate, they tell me about this and seem to remind me about it.

Anyways, i will go look for the exact recipe and some of the theories behind this interesting food.   I think part of the "affect" is that figs have a lot of serotonin in them, and serotonin works with the pineal gland and its hormone melolin (? not the pigmentation hormone melatonin, but the sleep cycle one). 

This food seems to directly and actively stimulate the psychic Pineal gland, as well as being very alkalizing, nutritious, easy to digest, and creates very good eliminations in the body. 

Like i said, i'm going to finally start eating it consistently, and i can keep you posted privately if it seems to faciliated anything.

Or, try it out yourself, i guess, but of course ask your guidance about it first.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 12:04pm

Quote:
Justin:

By the way, does "Orion" mean anything in astrology? I was given this word a couple of times.

Hmmm...not from traditional astrology, no.

But from a more cosmic astronomical astrology, could be.

Orion is a constellation, or cluster of star systems, and i have seen a couple references in the Cayce readings on Soul history, about some particular Souls having experiences in Ox-Orion, or influences from the "Dog star" i.e. Sirius.

Orion could be your point of origin within the manifested Universe, kind of your first awareness of the dream?

Becky and I have long been fascinated by the Star system of Sirius, and one very accurate sensitive i went to, confirmed my belief that i came into the Earth system from there, as a helper or retreiver of sorts...lol but apparently i got a little 'stuck' myself...

Ooops, crap happens eh? Wink

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 12:17pm

Original postings on mummy food: "Mummy food: Take a half a cup of dried Figs, chopped fine, a half a cup of dried Dates chopped fine, put in about a handful of cormeal or cracked wheat in with it, and put on the stove with about 2 cups of water depending on how much you use, i've found that with the above prep. i can make at least a couple of meals, so i only use half of the dry stuff.

Cover this, and cook for about 15/20 minutes on medium--medium/low heat. And add goat milk, or i use watered down cow milk yogurt. I use to use almond milk, but the store bought kind is full of stabelizers and hard to assimilate minerals...

I've been making a lot of goat milk yogurt, and i tell you this stuff is almost a Super Food.

For the above corn, or wheat... I substitue millet, or amaranth since these grains are so much more nutritous, and their more balanced to the Alkaline than either corn or wheat... The only wheat i eat now is sprouted wheat, usually. Like Food for Life sprouted grain breads...these are so much better than just whole wheat breads.

A little background on this food: Cayce said this was the staple diet of many of the Atlanteans and earlier Egyptians... My intution is that the Priests and Priestesses largely subsisted off this food, when not fasting. Its great all around..not only does it stimulate the Pineal gland... Its very easy to digest (be careful not to use too much flour), increases and improves eliminations, is very mineral and vitamin filled, and is slighly alkaline reacting.

Btw--Figs are very high in Serotonin, that feel good, happy chemical which is in your gut, and your brain. This may partially explain its stimulating effect on the Pineal gland....

Forgot to mention on the mummy food thing, to make things easier, i usually cut the dates and figs into halves or quarters, and then put some in a blender at a time, with a good amount of flour to chopp it up without it sticking, then i quickly sift the excess flour, reuse it to blend some more...

This makes it quicker and faster than just sitting there chopping everything fine with a knife."

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 12:24pm

Hi Recoverer,

Here is a very unusual reading mentioning Orion, seemed a bit "frazzled", but anyways, "The entity coming under the influence of Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, and of Ox-ides--or the relative force of Pleiades, in that of Orion, with the effect in Ox-Orion--Y--E--S--unusual." reading 2886-1

Apparently this Soul had some unusual awarenesses, developement, etc.  and generally the readings were more coherent.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 3:14pm

Justin:

I'm not certain if this was an answer. I don't always get an answer from my guidance when I ask for it.

Anyway, the name Candace Bergen popped into my mind. I searched under name and diet, and found the below. It isn't the mummy diet, but sounds good. It does seem to be a bit lacking in fat and protein.

"The Pritikin Diet , our third most popular diet, was developed by Nathan Pritikin in the late 1970's.  This diet is very low in fat, protein and refined carbohydrates.  It consists of unrefined carbohydrates such as brown rice, fruits and veggies.  Regular exercise is a big part of this diet regime.  There are no portion limits on recommended foods.  The Pritikin program says you will feel better, look younger and have more energy on this diet.  Advocates of this diet say eating a diet lower in fat, particularly in saturated fat, reduces the risk of heart disease, cancer and hypertension.  Many nutritionists believe this diet program gives you the best chance to make the most of your genetic potential and can extend life.  Critics say the Pritikin Diet does not contain enough protein for the body to build or maintain lean muscle mass.  They also say the diet is too high in carbohydrates which can spike insulin levels and cause fat storage.  Celebrities on this diet are Candace Bergen and Twiggy."

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 3:17pm

I don't understand where the reading comes from.

Quote:
 Hi Recoverer,

Here is a very unusual reading mentioning Orion, seemed a bit "frazzled", but anyways, "The entity coming under the influence of Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, and of Ox-ides--or the relative force of Pleiades, in that of Orion, with the effect in Ox-Orion--Y--E--S--unusual." reading 2886-1

Apparently this Soul had some unusual awarenesses, developement, etc.  and generally the readings were more coherent.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 5:38pm

I think your guidance was saying that its similar to the Candace Bergan diet, cause this food is high in complex and simple carbs, but not high on protein or fat.

But, thats why the goat milk, it adds some great protein and the necessary fat...  We are finding out that saturated animal fats, are very important to the body, though you don't want to consume them in excess..  The worst fats are the trans, or "partially or completly hydrogenated" fats.  These avoid at all costs.

Coconut has very, very beneficial saturated fat, which is easier to digest than animal fat.

Anyways, if you have access to these ingredients, it might be an interesting experiment?

btw--that reading was taking from the Cayce readings, and was a Life reading for someone, just a snippet, but wanted to share it since it mentioned Orion, and was a rather unusual reading in general.  If you want, i can post the whole reading here.

The great thing about the Cayce readings, is that they are not Copy Righted!   Yeah, the A.R.E. never legally made them theirs, which is kind of a bad idea on their part...

So, i can copy and paste all i want Grin

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #26 - Jan 10th, 2006 at 11:14am

The diet that I'm using seems to be working, so no sense in changing now.

Plus, perhaps the mummy diet was used when the right kind of food wasn't easy to come by. Not that a wide variety of foods such as organic vegies and fruits are available, perhaps this is the way to go.

Quote:
 I think your guidance was saying that its similar to the Candace Bergan diet, cause this food is high in complex and simple carbs, but not high on protein or fat.

But, thats why the goat milk, it adds some great protein and the necessary fat...  We are finding out that saturated animal fats, are very important to the body, though you don't want to consume them in excess..  The worst fats are the trans, or "partially or completly hydrogenated" fats.  These avoid at all costs.

Coconut has very, very beneficial saturated fat, which is easier to digest than animal fat.

Anyways, if you have access to these ingredients, it might be an interesting experiment?

btw--that reading was taking from the Cayce readings, and was a Life reading for someone, just a snippet, but wanted to share it since it mentioned Orion, and was a rather unusual reading in general.  If you want, i can post the whole reading here.

The great thing about the Cayce readings, is that they are not Copy Righted!   Yeah, the A.R.E. never legally made them theirs, which is kind of a bad idea on their part...

So, i can copy and paste all i want Grin

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Jan 10th, 2006 at 3:26pm

Recoverer, Quote:
Plus, perhaps the mummy diet was used when the right kind of food wasn't easy to come by. Not that a wide variety of foods such as organic vegies and fruits are available, perhaps this is the way to go.

Yeah i wouldn't change it unless your guidance told you to specifically, or at least suggested looking into it.

Mine has, and many times.  They are quite insistent on it, and there seem to be various reasons why.   

As far as the above statement, i really don't think so.   This is a 'special' food which was put together by some earlier Initiates and those of the Children of the Law of One back in early Atlantis.

It really has the strong affect of stimulating the Pineal gland directly like no other food that i've come across.   The Pineal is a very important gland in awakening to the inner Light...it is the doorway between the body and Soul, and hence its powerful 'link' with all things psychic, and energy awareness...

Will keep you updated to see how my experiment goes, and if i have to get super psychic, i will let you know.

Ra Tah used and promoted this diet a lot, and that's part of the reason why Cayce had dreams about this as well, as well as being in the Readings from his Source.

Cayce Source rarely 'revealed' who was part of the group mind at the time, or rarely gave 'names' of specific personalities.   But there was an unusual reading which ticked off a bunch of names, and Ra was mentioned as a contributing member.  Ra is a 'completed' being now (or so i feel), along with the other individualities mentioned in that particular reading, like Lao Tsu, Lamech, and a few others.

Many of our guides aren't completed beings themselves yet.  Also depends on our own evolution too i guess, the more intune we get, the more intune the guides we get too.

Here is part of a 'reading' which mentions this 'mummy' food, and it seems that the person who was told to eat this was rather advanced.  After giving the recipe, the Source says, "These cooked together--well, its food for such a spiritually developed body as this." rdg. 275--45

Cayce gave most of his readings at a time where everything was pretty much 'organic', and had to be very fresh because refrigeration, freezing, etc. techniques weren't so good then.   His Source constantly told people to eat mostly fresh veggies and fruits, and whole grains (people started to eat alot of white bread around this time). 

Yet he only mentioned this particular recipe to a few people, and all of them were seemingly rather 'advanced'.   

I believe there is a reason why behind this, believe even though it is 'cooked' and doesn't have enzymes, its greatly faciliates a psychic mind/body balance, and again, directly helps to stimulate the Pineal gland which in most people is quite atrophied.

Visualization, Bruce's imaginational techniques, meditation, etc. are all ways of stimulating certain glands and Centers, particularly within the body, the Pineal.   Cayce's Source said that this was the main gland (and its corresponding Chakras) in which Cayce operated when giving a reading.

Cayce's Source also stated that if you keep your Pineal gland active, you will not age.   There's more to it than these aids of course, its all more about attitude and the spirit in which you treat others...Love as well.

But these above, are effective aids, especially if one is seeking to be more conscious of guidance on all levels.

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jan 10th, 2006 at 3:28pm

Consider this too, supposedly in most accounts, Buddha sat under the Bo Tree, and the Bo tree is also a tree which produces figs.

Interesting 'coincidence' if correct eh?  I wonder what he ate when he needed too?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #29 - Jan 17th, 2006 at 11:57am

Justin:

I don't know if this relates, but lately I've been experiencing a lot of development above my third eye area. In "kundalini and the chakras," Genevieve Lewis Paulson writes that there are four more eyes.

Anyway, on Sunday I saw and heard a television news broadcast, and the anchorman was talking about World War III, as if it is taking place.

I don't know why I was shown this.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.