Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
A very sad and odd dream (Read 17042 times)
PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Re: A very sad and odd dream
Reply #30 - Jan 19th, 2006 at 2:27pm

Quote:
Justin:

I don't know if this relates, but lately I've been experiencing a lot of development above my third eye area. In "kundalini and the chakras," Genevieve Lewis Paulson writes that there are four more eyes.

Anyway, on Sunday I saw and heard a television news broadcast, and the anchorman was talking about World War III, as if it is taking place.

I don't know why I was shown this.

Yup, the Third eye Chakra is very, very closely linked to the Pineal gland in the body...  You could say that the pineal gland in the physical materialization of the Third Eye Chakra which is the one of the major ones for perceiving the energy behind physicality.

I dunno about there being 4 more eyes, perhaps as minor Chakras?   There is a very good reason that there are 7 major Chakras, and often when reading New Age books talking about 8 main Chakras, 9 main Chakras, 10, or 11, i kind of wonder what the hey zeuss people are thinking?

If you understand numerology, and number balance, its makes perfect sense that there are 7 main, or major Chakras...  Nor is this something that changes while being in the ELS, its always been like this, and always will be till we graduate.  I do believe we have many more minor Chakras, but even then, they seem to have a resonant relationship/correlation to the 7 major ones.

Btw--thanks for the update on the visions, seems that the dream guidance i got may be related to your recent clues from guidance.   

What will happen, is what will happen is now my motto.

Peace

IP Logged

flutterbug

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #31 - Feb 9th, 2006 at 2:58am

To add to the dreams about a forecoming war...my father passed away about 5 weeks ago, and I've had a few dreams about him.  However, this post is about a dream that one of his close friends had about him.  

A week ago, my father's friend called to tell us that he spoke to my Dad in a dream.   He said my dad told him that he had "made it, " and "not to worry because everything was going to be okay."  My dad told his friend that he was a Private in the Lord's Army, and that there was a great war coming, but we shouldn't be afraid because the army is getting ready.  

My dad also said that he was in a place more beautiful than we could ever imagine and that  "everything is so shiny here."

My dad's friend said that he woke up from the dream with his heart nearly pounding out of his chest.  So he called right away to tell us about his experience.

Gives me goosebumps!  It also gives me peace in  knowing that no matter what happens, we will be okay! PTL

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #32 - Feb 9th, 2006 at 6:06pm

Hopefully there isn't a war, but who am I to decide?

I'm still don't know what my visions were about.  They might have to do with inner changes. I'll just have to wait and see.

Otherwise it sounds like your dad ended up in a nice place.

Quote:
To add to the dreams about a forecoming war...my father passed away about 5 weeks ago, and I've had a few dreams about him.  However, this post is about a dream that one of his close friends had about him.  

A week ago, my father's friend called to tell us that he spoke to my Dad in a dream.   He said my dad told him that he had "made it, " and "not to worry because everything was going to be okay."  My dad told his friend that he was a Private in the Lord's Army, and that there was a great war coming, but we shouldn't be afraid because the army is getting ready.  

My dad also said that he was in a place more beautiful than we could ever imagine and that  "everything is so shiny here."

My dad's friend said that he woke up from the dream with his heart nearly pounding out of his chest.  So he called right away to tell us about his experience.

Gives me goosebumps!  It also gives me peace in  knowing that no matter what happens, we will be okay! PTL

IP Logged

flutterbug

Reply #33 - Feb 9th, 2006 at 6:34pm

Sure does sound like a nice place, Recoverer.  Of course, I don't want a war either.  I don't know that this means a physical WWIII, it could mean a spiritual war of some kind.  It's all very interesting really.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.