Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sort of creepy retrievel experience (Read 4507 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Sort of creepy retrievel experience
Nov 28th, 2005 at 12:51pm

Last night, while lying in bed reading, and just before I went to sleep, my eyes closed for a moment, and I saw the left turn signal of a van blinking. I figured this to be a signal that I would be needed for a retrievel.

So I stopped reading, turned off my night light, and waited to see something. I was given the message "Get ready to see something horrible."

Naturally I felt a bit concerned, but because I feel really committed to helping out, I mentally answered back that I'd be glad to help.

Without anything happening, I fell asleep, and had and inspiring dream. But as soon as I woke up, I saw a door open, and behind it saw a lady who was burning in flames. I figured that this was the horrible image I was going to see.

This image lasted for a few seconds. I waited to see more, but only experienced what seemed like M-band noise.

I decided to not wait anymore, and decided to go ahead an do a retrievel, using the imagination method. At some point during the imagination process, I was shown a clear image of a woman who was in agony and crying profusely. On the one hand I got the message that she had burned to death, thus the fire I saw. However, I also got the message that she was in some sort of hell realm.

When I conversed with her she was afraid to get help from a guide, because she was afraid that things would get even worse (Worse?  ???). The details aren't important, but eventually she agreed to go with a guide.

Immediately after this retrievel was over, I felt intense vibrations move througout my body. I also felt some negative vibes at the same time. The thought occured to me that I felt vibrations afterwards, because negative energy was being cleaned out of me. Right as I wrote this last sentence, one of those flashing stars I see flashed right in front of the sentence (a little blue one). I didn't ask for a confirmation right after the retrievel, but perhaps I just got one. Sometimes the flashing stars I see serve the function of confirmation.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Sort of creepy retrievel experience
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 1:07pm

Albert, perhaps you were given this inspiring dream to help lessen the intensity of the retrieval you did.  But you were able to move her on so that's wonderful.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 2:22pm

I haven't experienced anything like this, seeing someone in pain in a retrival so I can't really comment on that side, but just wanted to say at the end of the day your've helped this woman move out and this really stands out for me, you got past immediate situation of her pain so I am really happy you have done this Smiley

Ryan

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 12:39am

Very much agree with both Mair and Ryan.

You seem very much helpful to the Light workers seek and rescue team.

Much appreciation  Smiley

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #4 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 7:52am

Interesting.

This is possibly the first mention I've seen on this site of something resembling the "traditional" hell/s.

It also makes sense that such would be disturbing.  You are very brave, recoverer...and I second the other comments here that it is wonderful that you were able to help get that woman out.  It is vitally important that of all the BSTs, NOBODY gets left in the Hells if we can avoid it.

I believe that this is the best way in which we can follow the example of Jesus, as it mentions his unwillingness that anyone end up in such places as well.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 11:04am

Thank you for the support everybody.

Justin said: Light workers seek and rescue team.

I like this name. Smiley

IP Logged

CampTramp

Reply #6 - Dec 27th, 2005 at 8:21pm

I feel sorry for anyone stuck in a place like that, especially any ancient people stuck in the Hells of antiquity.

I really hope they have been helped out by now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.