Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife Contact (Read 3662 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Afterlife Contact
Nov 9th, 2005 at 11:50am

A week ago there was a horrible accident a few miles north of Spokane. Five children ages 2 through 12 were killed in the accident. They were Amish. There's a small community of Amish in that area. 

When I heard about this, I felt very sad and knew that I needed to check on them. However, before doing that, I got a rote showing that the Angels, Guides, Helpers were there waiting for the children before the accident happened. I thought sure, that's just wishful thinking.

A couple days later I went into a meditative state using hemi-sync as I wanted to get this right. I used my Intent to be there right after the accident happened. Lo and behold, there were Angels, Guides and Helpers there who immediately picked up the children and floated off into an intense Light. 

I've pondered this a lot. My journey showed exactly what I had gotten in the rote. 

I saw news of the funeral a couple days ago. No cameras were allowed inside but it was reported that the minister said that there is a reason why all five children were taken. This resonated very strongly with me as I felt too that there has to be an important reason for all five of their children to be taken. The father was in critical condition but is now expected to live. The mother is pregnant, due in December. 

Much Love,
Mairlyn 

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Afterlife Contact
Reply #1 - Nov 9th, 2005 at 4:56pm

Hi Mairlyn,
fine to hear they were awaited. Oh the poor parents! Hope they will understand whatever meaning or message there is in this hard occurrance.
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2005 at 5:58pm

Hi Spooky,

Yes, it's always hard to comprehend when it's children that are killed. We who are on this spiritual path know that we all choose our lives before coming into the earth plane which helps to understand it all a little more, but this is a hard lesson for all when children are involved.

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

uwe
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2005 at 4:08pm

You know, from all possible events that can happen, this has to be one of the hardest to bear. My heart goes out to the parents. I cannot find the words to do justice to the awfulness of this.

Uwe x

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2005 at 4:27pm

As an update to this, the mother had her baby. I realize this doesn't make up for the loss of the 5 children, but I'm sure that she is comforted by this.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.