Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Automatic Delete Decision Button (Read 3838 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

Re: Automatic Delete Decision Button
Nov 25th, 2005 at 9:29am

I sure could use some rest too  Wink  But i have miles to walk first and am getting tired...lol just not tired enough apparently  Undecided

Thank you for sharing, and you have reminded me of things like no one else has.

btw--forgot to mention to you earlier, but you look very, very familiar in some way...  Lol maybe a guide in disguise?

Peace

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2005 at 9:58am

Quote:
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."

Wink
I appreciate this, and surely can relate! I sometimes wake with a tune on my mind, some seemingly insignificant tune...and my dreams just slipping out of sight (frustratingly!).

And when I do remember my dreams they are often SO detailed that I think maybe they are a bit overdone. Lol.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 25th, 2005 at 4:44pm

Quote:
Justiiinn!! what do you think  you are doing?complete off topic here in dream sharing? you must be crazy!

off with his head!
off with his head!

Roll Eyes have you also noticed that some people, could demolish the world but nothing happens at the the time, nobody shows an objection but some other people does a slight mistake and all the world sees that and crushes his world down?

this happens to me a lot..a lot..Smiley

i can find two reasons for that;
first, when i was a very very small kid, i used to pray to god saying " i wanna be a perfect person"
....and i beleve god is punishing me for that for not being a normal kid. Smiley
second, i may have a bad karma.but i dont know much about karma.i should work on that, too.

Hi there Damla,

I am crazy, didn't you know that!?   Grin   

Yup, i've noticed that in my life to, i think they call us karmic mops and mirrors.  There is a saying about the sign Pisces which in traditional astrology is the last sign...  Astrologers have called it the dust-bin of the Zodiac. 

Well...i had the same exact prayer when little, no seriously...  Just wanted to be with God so much, and wanted others to be with God and i felt that i need to be "perfect" for this...then i realized that part of me, the real part was already perfect but i just didn't remember it yet.

Joyful remembering  Smiley

IP Logged

Cricket

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Nov 25th, 2005 at 5:58pm

I think that's a bit of synchronicity...I *do* know the whole thing by heart, and was thinking it to myself while looking out over the snowy pasture when I went out to feed.  *And* I also have one of those "delete" buttons.  People keep saying "keep a pad and pencil by the bed", but I can't remember them long enough for that to help.  Anybody got a cure?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Nov 25th, 2005 at 8:16pm

speaking of the delete button Damla...this morn I was getting one of my own morning messages "the mind (waking mind) has a copy and paste function."

ok, I said..as it repeated like a broken record..I will remember to write this down..then I tried to go back to sleep, and it kept repeating so I gave up the sleep idea and went and wrote it down.

I don't know what this means exactly except sometimes people copy other people, then they paste it in their mind..whatever...could mean we get forgetful in C1..like habituated..I'm still thinking about it.

the dreams slip away like slimey little slippery eels...some part of me is saying, most boring dream I've had for a long time, may as well forget it...another part is saying, make an effort to remember Now! or u will lose it. I keep saying I am going to buy a tape recorder, then I can punch in a couple of keywords and roll over go back to sleep...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Nov 26th, 2005 at 7:30pm

Alysia and Damla,
for me the copy and paste message is indicating that there is a way to remember dreams when I put it together with Damlas delete button telling.

"Copy & Paste" in Windows means, you copy something from one program window into a different program window. So, from one state of consciousness (dream state) into another (waking state). But the message don't tell, unfortunately, where those buttons are!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.