Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New BST retrieval (Read 2863 times)
Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New BST retrieval
Nov 18th, 2005 at 1:16pm

Hey everyone,
Been away for a while I know, but here is a retrieval I've just had.

This one is a party place in the BSTs I think.  I was feeling a bit mischievous in this one, I will confess. Wink

I floated down towards what looked like an old band or dance hall.  It would have been I think about 15 square meters wide, and about 30 long; a big room.  It was also a place which was more strongly oriented to resemble fixed physical reality than some others, if that makes sense; there was a toilet block at one end, and a buffet table against one of the side walls.  I couldn't see what the walls looked like; I think it was just cream paint, but there was very solid looking/feeling pine boards as flooring.  The room wasn't ancient, but in terms of dates of its origin, the sinking of the Titanic came into my head for some reason...Not that I think anyone from that incident was there, but I think the room was about that old; around 1910 or so by physical reckoning.  I also got the feeling that most of the people there had only been there since the 60s or 70s, although there had been people in here from earlier.

There was a crowd of people engaging in what seemed like line dancing in the room, and I materialised in the middle of them.  I couldn't get clearly what all of them looked like, but saw one man in a cowboy outfit who reminded me of George W Bush because of his tendency to wear such things, actually...and another woman who looked like she was dressed up as Morticia Addams, so I figured it must have been a fancy dress party.

There was loud music, but I couldn't see speakers or a band anywhere.  I mentally paused the music, causing everyone who'd previously been dancing to look towards where I was standing.

"Hi everyone," I said to them.  "I'm not sure about you, but after spending 20 or 30 years in this room, I think I'd be getting rather bored."

When I said this, a number of them looked stunned, as if they were just waking up from a dream, and I heard several of them asking themselves how long they *had* been there for.

"Do any of you miss your relatives?" I went on.  One person answered not particularly, but the rest of them again looked surprised and confused, and I again heard murmered questions about how long had it been since they had seen them.

"If you want to find them, I can help," I offered.  Several of them nodded, and I caused the central part of the front wall to morph into a pair of double wooden doors, with a square window in the top of each that had sunlight from the Park coming through it.  The room hadn't had any outer doors at all when I had come in.  The people went towards the doors, and one of them opened them.  There was a collective gasp as the doors opened out onto the Park, and as the people went through, they were amazed to be met by friends and family walking up to them.

Looking around the now nearly empty hall, I noticed that there was still one man who hadn't gone through the doors.  It was the one who'd said he didn't particularly miss his relatives.  He was a fairly short man physically, and looked old.  I sensed that he had been here longer than the others.

"Now look what you've done," he said to me angrily.  "I liked this place the way it was, and you've ruined it."
"No I haven't," I answered him.  "All I did was give these people another option.  They made their own decision. There is an entire multiverse outside that door, including things you've possibly never even dreamed of.  Do you really want to continue to confine your experience to just this small room?"

His expression changed a bit when I said that, but I could still sense a hard heart in him and a lot of resistance to the idea of leaving.  "Time for the Care Bear Stare," I grinned to myself.  I drew in as much violet/scarlet coloured PUL from the sea of it outside the BSTs as I could, including some from myself, and beamed it to him.  I included in the stream my own memory (particularly clear, since I've seen it that many times!) of having seen the Matrix, and put particular emphasis with a strong mental echo on the words of Lawrence Fishburne:- "Free your mind."

The old man looked as though he had been hit by a train after this, and I began to wonder if perhaps I should have been a little more subtle.  However, I noticed his resistance to going outside had evaporated now, replaced by curiousity and some cautious hope, but I could still detect some fear there.

"This room will still be here," I told him.  "You can come back to it whenever you want, if you want.  But I think once you've seen what is out there, you possibly won't want to."

He nodded and slowly began walking towards the doors, and stepped out.  He was only standing in the Park for a few moments before a group of people familiar to him showed up around him, as had happened with the others.  I saw him crying with relief, and had the message from somewhere that although he had not been happy in the party hall, he had felt that it was all he had, and had been worried that what I was offering was a trap of some kind which would end up with him being in an even worse place instead.  I was also told that this room would continue to exist as a BST, and that new souls would eventually come here, but that Helpers would also be here to move them along when they were ready.

Satisfied, I rose up out of the room, and continued to sleep.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: New BST retrieval
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 2:06pm

Quote:
"Hi everyone," I said to them.  "I'm not sure about you, but after spending 20 or 30 years in this room, I think I'd be getting rather bored."

I LOVE IT. This is a fantastic retrieval Petrus. You get such good visuals. And what a great way to get their attention.

With Love,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Nov 19th, 2005 at 5:23pm

Hi Petrus,
yes it's good, I like the love beam method you used on the old man, I do this too and it always has an effect. My energy stream is more or less white, and just like you said, I let it flow from the infinite source through me and add my 2cents to it.
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2005 at 7:07pm

Hey Petrus!

I loved reading this. It just shows sometimes being subtle isn't always the key, specially with large groups. Being nice and upfront can also do good so thanx for sharing!

Ryan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.