Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrievels and clicking out (Read 1962 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Retrievels and clicking out
Nov 28th, 2005 at 12:34pm

Does anybody click out during retrievels?

Saturday while meditating, I suddenly saw a room with about six people in it. The place had a really bad vibes feel to it, and the people had negative appearances.

I wondered for a moment why I'm seeing this, and then figured that I'd do a retrievel. So I tried to retrieve all 6 people at the same time. I don't remember exactly what I said, but first I told them that there are guides present for each of them, so they can move on to a happier place. I next told them that perhaps you don't believe me, but if you can see me, when you haven't seen me before, then why can't you all of a sudden see guides. Next, I told them some of you aren't believing me, but notice that some of you are responding as if you are seeing guides, I got the sense that a couple more were responding, and then I clicked out.

According to my watch, I clicked out for about 45 minutes. I had a vague memory of reasoning things out with people, while I was clicked out. Not for my own sake, but for their sake.

I asked my higher self for verification that I had done a mass retrievel, and waited for a response. I was given a word for which I didn't know the definition (I can't remember what word), but the definition is "divine servent."

I've clicked out a couple of other times during retrievels. Has anybody else done the same?

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Retrievels and clicking out
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 1:02pm

Yes I've clicked out doing retrievals if I'm using hemi-sync tapes/CD's, otherwise no.

Namaste
Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.