Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Messiah Kid (Read 2612 times)
Steve_ED
Ex Member

The Messiah Kid
Nov 17th, 2005 at 3:20pm

Unusual dream about a kid who gains a god like recognion and a plot to kill him off at the end with a twist.

I am inside some sort of classroom at some sort of school (my gress is for psychic children or for certain children who are unique.) One kid is messing around in class and somehow, I am that kid, but I am watching him in the third person. This kid is doing something with playing balls outside the school room and eventually hits someing and I hear a shatter or breaking sound. Somehow, this kid is misbehaving, and I sort of feel like getting him under some control. He is now outside, and he has become some sort mesianiac figure and and standing a top a huge carved rock about a pool of water and is going to speak. I realize that I am also that kid who is about to speak and find that he can pretty much speak without my effort, but I can also interveen if I wish.

Continued:
I do speak through him in a sort of mocky and low god voice about some sort of prophecy, but I wonder if this was a good thing to do, as after speaking a sort of chime was heald up at me, with my string representing me missing a bone and I knew this meant that someone is going to kill me. Sure, enough, someone is climbing up the rocks to stab me as they are not impressed with my show I am putting on. I get stabbed in the pelvic area and think I am injured now. I am somehow sitting down now and I scoot back to avoid the next stab in this most absurd area. The Third time, I grab the knife by the blade (taking some injury, except it's a dream and I am not really injured) and turn it against it's wielder. He is on the run and I pursue and find another knife, a kitchen knife, along the way and pick it up. I confront him somewhat upset over this offense and selfish attack on someone he does not understand and I strike him so hard with my anger that I slice off half his arm causing him great shock and the dream scene to end.

Note that at the end, I took my present day form rather than the form of the kid.

-Steve U.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: The Messiah Kid
Reply #1 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 7:39pm

Steve,

You want to take better care of your "self" and it is related to your self expression in front of others.  You are attempting to gain control but you feel that there is something or someone blocking you. However, you have the tools to do what is necessary. 

There is no need for distress because everything will work out as it should despite your inner conflict.

blink

IP Logged

Steve_ED
Ex Member

Re: The Messiah Kid
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 8:45pm

Quote:
Steve,

You want to take better care of your "self" and it is related to your self expression in front of others.  You are attempting to gain control but you feel that there is something or someone blocking you. However, you have the tools to do what is necessary. 

There is no need for distress because everything will work out as it should despite your inner conflict.

blink

The theme seems to be me comming in conflict with an oppresive force that can not bear the existance of one who has great power.  Perhaps in the future, I will have to make a difficult decision like in the dream that could lead to unexpected violence.  I am destined to die (thats what I felt) but my desire to change the future and be a self-defending christ figure and express righteous anger changes the future in this dream, and I end up causing injury to the oppressor and causing him great shock.

That child could be the inner child version of me with limitless possiblities, and my present day self needs to reconnect with that (I am not part of the child in the beginning.)  This is my personal look at the dream's poetic message.

By the way, the bone chime that I was shown, I belived to be connected to American Indian herritage.  I had been pondering their culture quite a bit lately and this could be a form of reply.

(Pardon any spelling errors that may be present as my mind tends to not keep up quite with my hands, but I am getting better at this.)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.