Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bus trip gone awry (Read 8763 times)
Carolyn
Ex Member

Bus trip gone awry
Nov 16th, 2005 at 2:56pm

My waking dream this morning

Bus Trip Dream

I am on a chartered bus, on a field trip. I am seated 3/4 the way back on the right. The bus has made a right turn onto a red brick road in which the right lane automatically ends and the road becomes one lane. The bus driver has stopped the bus, seems to be waiting for traffic to allow us to move left. After a short wait the bus driver seems to give up and moves slowly along a brick lane that vears right, a brick driveway. Immediately a guard in uniform steps up and flags us over. We have entered a high security area and must disembark immediately  and be investigated/scrutinized. Either I don't get off, or am one of the last ones. Seems there is much milling around and waiting. Finally we are allowed to gather our belongings and prepare to leave. I see my seatmate to my right has a box full of toothbrushes. I have not packed for an overnight trip, so browse the tourist shop nearby for a toothbrush. Then I turn around and see the bus pulling away! I shout and wave my arms, but it keeps going. I start to run through the parking lot, waving and shouting, but it turns to the left and out of sight. I don't think much of the bus driver! I see another woman, 50-ish ahead of me who has also been left behind and tried to flag the driver. I feel at a loss. Two parking attendants, both young woman, come forward, volunteer to take us to join the group. They treat it as a combination secret mission and fun diversion, will use false i.d.'s or aliases and borrow uniforms. and drive us in their blue compact car. I feel relief.

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks!

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Bus trip gone awry
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 4:01pm

Carolyn:

I don't really know, but here's a possibility.

The passengers on the bus drive on a one lane brick road, because they have a bumpy ride ahead of them with numerous narrow viewpoint incarnations to be lived. That's why the lady sitting next to you has so many toothbrushes. You on the otherhand have only this incarnation left, don't really need it for your sake, and the toothbrush you bought at the gift shop is an afterthought. Or in otherwords, you came into this World without a lot of baggage.

The bus driver left without you and the other lady, because when you came into this World you needed the incarnation bus initially, but once you remembered who you are spiritually, you no longer belonged on the bus.

The young women are guides who help you work in the World of incarnations, so you can secretly help people who have to incarnate, and have some fun while you do so. Fun, because it's fun to help people.

Regarding the secrecy, some people want to view this World as all there is, and resultantly you have to be carefull about what you reveal to them.

i.d.'s = identities
aliases = false names
borrowed uniforms = bodies

Each thing is false in terms of who you are.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #2 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 11:29am

Hi Carolyn,

This seems like it is about something you've planned and expected for a long time. But as plans tend to go, they can get messed up at the last moment, and then we tend to change our minds about our expectations.

When you were about to be "investigated/scrutinized" is when you decided you weren't prepared for this trip and decided to get off. The investigation could be you questioning yourself about proceding further, and then when you saw that you weren't as prepared for this trip (that went wrong anyway), you decided to do something about it.

The last part, where you tell of people offering to help you by a covert operation to sneak back into the plan, tells me that you don't want to jump right back into your old way of thinking. You feel safer by checking it out but not totally exposing yourself in
the process.

Love, Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 11:49am

LOL. Talk about a difference in interpretations.

Vicky:

What do the toothbrushes mean?

Carolyn:

When you figure out who the winner is, be certain to send them a wave of PUL.  Grin

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 12:42pm

You asked
"What do the toothbrushes mean?"

In my opinion, it was an important detail to let her know she wasn't prepared for this journey, or that it was a signal to make her rethink it, thus prompting her to get off the bus.  (Brushing your teeth, to most people, is an important detail, one we don't overlook.  It's habit.  And, you never go on a long trip without your toothbrush.  So to me the toothbrush represents "don't forget to overlook the important details".  Probably the person on the bus having many toothbrushes was just a way to really grab Carolyn's attention). 

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 3:03pm

LOL, I'm  sending PUL as we speak. Smiley

I like both of your perspectives! Recoverer, you flatter me and that is a boost! I tend to look at my own dreams from a rather judgemental pov. In fact, I wonder if I'm missing the bus and not making "the shift" with all the rest of you good souls. I feel like I have a long way to go.  Maybe I'm not prepared, but I don't want to be left behind either...

I tend to agree, Vicky, I'm not happy with the driver and may not want to be on that bus. It is a relief to know I am not alone and there are unexpected helpers. What I haven't figured out is why I'm not driving my own car....

Thanks for your help on this! And it Really does help!

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 3:06pm

Just re-read my post, and seems like I contradicted myself. See, I AM confused! lol.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #7 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 5:18pm

Hey Carolyn!

Neat dream, bit of a hard one though! So I'll tell you what I got but i got to hand it to Recover and Vicky, wow I read them and they make so much sense, you guys are good!

Anyway the first thing i got when you said you were on a bus journey was yes this is your spiritual journey. You think your going one way but really you are/need to go this other way? Or maybe you want to go left but are being pulled in a different way that you want. Not sure really about the brick lane/driveway...

You then enetered a high security area? A place we go once we have done all our earthly reincarnations, like recover said, at your last few incarnations and maybe this is where you have to go? Course you couldn't get in yet, your still here!

Im not sure about tootbrushes, i see it as baggage, you don't have none? But feel you should do but your karma is working out well so no need to worry, its just a sign to show you how far you really are on your journey compared to some people (lady your sitting next too) who still has many things to complete.

The bus leaves, you don't need it anymore, you have awoken, you need to concentrate on here now to get into that high security area? You don't need to go anyway else (incarnate anymore) to learn anymore lessons, no more toothbrushes so you were meant to be dropped off ready here...

But maybe you don't feel ready yet? Don't like this possiblility? Maybe you don't feel you belong here yet, which is all ok because your just been shown that your nearly done with these earth incarnations? The attendants (guides for helping people enter) see this and keeping it fun and keepign you reliefed take you on a secret mission, (secret because your ready but still want to travel the bus a bit furthur when you dont have too)?

You like the bus at the moment, it fits your life and soon when the time is right you will be able to step off in confidence! The other woman is in the same position.

Well thats it im afriad, nothing special sorry! And i kind of cheated because i went with Recovers idea quite a bit so sorry, that was quite a tough one!

What do you think now?

Ryan

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 7:23pm

Carolyn,

You got on the wrong bus.  The "right" people arrived and took you with them.  You were afraid that you didn't have enough personal equipment for the trip.  But you found out it didn't matter.

happy shift, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 11:17pm

one more interpretation Carolyn? Grin

the bus trip could be compared to this forum or could be compared to like when we do PE's or we get off topic from afterlife topics, take wrong turns, don't count the number of heads, disorganization, etc.

but it may not be that at all. may be something personal only, but we are sorta of parked in the back of the bus on this dream thread. (I like it though!)

the lady who has a box of toothbrushes just seems to have more teeth to brush than you Grin  what a shame! she is overprepared.
wait, theres more ways to look at that; I didn't mean to say you have no teeth Cheesy teeth grind food up..to digest it. maybe this other person has eaten a lot and has to brush a lot more than you..so u are more in balance, realizing that u can conveniently go and buy a single brush.
so it works out. if it was me, I'd just ask her to give me one of her spares but I am probably more cheeky than you Grin

enough about toothbrushes..although I've dreamed of them too along with the entire bathroom I was to own...
u missed the bus and some momentary distress is expected 'cause we like to be where we think we belong..but it all works out again because life will always help you, someone will always come up with a solution, and a fun one too! it's fun sometimes to miss the bus as a surprise happens when we get support. u are showing yourself how you are able to roll with life's unexpected curve balls. not only that, you'll be back on the bus in short order.

I'd like to be a secret agent! Maybe I was one of them! ha ha!
taking a bus rather than driving, what that means to me personally is going public..public transportation means the driver will fight traffic, watch the road, all of that while I get to look out the window. that doesn't mean the driver is taking care of me exactly to make sure I get back on, it just means hes the one has to pump gas, etc.

also, each time we post here, we're riding public transportation, in a way, getting a view of the entire world if they post here too.

in that sense, maybe it's the ride we are looking at, not the destination.

btw, I would like to be your twin sister someday too! lol. we could have fun. u guys are like all family anyway. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 7:56am

This is all VERY helpful! Thanks Ryan, Alysia, Blink, Vicky, Recoverer!

I'm seeing that dreams are like "Note-to-self...", but sometimes you can't decipher the message. (This really happens to me, can't read my own writing some times!) If others take a look, some can make out words or sentences or sometimes the gist of the message, which start the gears turning and bring remembering and connections to the old Self.  These Note-to-Self messages can be mutli-layered, often are. Perhaps there's an immediate message, a bigger message and the message that applies to a situation at hand. The subconscious can be effecient this way, use one particular symbol that serves the different pertinent meanings. You can take or leave them all, however you want to look at them. I want them all, the whole picture!

I'm rambling, in my appreciation of the perspectives offered. I have to get to work, so can't write more just now. Thanks again!

Love, Carolyn 

PS, I didn't mention earlier that in "real life" I don't take bus trips, or drive on brick roads, nor am anywhere near high-security complexes...but you all knew that. Wink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 11:05am

MY INTERPRETATION IS THE CORRECT ONE, AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!! Angry

Just kidding. Grin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 11:58am

albert. ROLF!!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 18th, 2005 at 12:45pm

Quote:
MY INTERPRETATION IS THE CORRECT ONE, AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!! Angry

Just kidding. Grin

[thumbs up] Grin and a fine one it is!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.