Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Simplying soul retrievals (Read 13474 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Simplying soul retrievals
Nov 8th, 2005 at 9:49am

About Soul Retrievals & That Stuckness

Although undistorted unconditional love underlying the universe is not a new concept, it was new to me. Especially the more intriguing was the personal discovery of ULE, undistorted love energy, in operation in conjuction with the information that I, along with many others, had come to this Earth station to experience being a separate entity, and in some cases, as with my own to essentially experience the effects of that separation from others, as well as what is the opposite of ULE in conjuction with the ability to make a decision and put ones foot where ones mouth is, so to speak. This Undistorted Love Energy has no opposite, however for the sake of arguement we can consider the energy that fear produces to be the closest opposite comparison. Fear is also a component of the creative stuff mentioned earlier. Dont we love a scarey movie? We can do this. Create the movie. Why? Because we can. Through developing and becoming aware of this dualistic creative force both physically living folk and discarnate folk can be assisted, brought into and enfolded in this active, benign, oceanic place where all fresh starts begin...here’s the but....But only if they begin to become dissatisfied with where they are. Free will reigns, always, whether you are stuck or whether you are not stuck.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Simplying soul retrievals
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 10:25am

This sort of relates. I had a dream once which told me that a being from a lower vibrational rate can't come after a being of a higher vibrational rate, except if the higher vibrational rate being becomes afraid, and resultantly lowers its vibrational rate.

Fear vs. Love

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 1:36pm

Opposite of Love is no love.
Opposite of fear is no fear.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 2:49pm

I agree with the below. It's clear that love doesn't have an opposite. However, if you hold onto fear,  it can't prevent you from feeling love. On the other hand, if you tune into love, fear will go away.

Quote:
Opposite of Love is no love.
Opposite of fear is no fear.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 3:35pm

this is cool. does everybody here understand that hatred is not the opposite of love?
can everybody see that hatred is a kind of terror (fear related)

not talking to anybody specifically...just the universe in general Cheesy

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 4:23pm

I believe (think) that this statement was in one of Bruce's books. Perhaps I'm wrong and it was in one of Robert Monroe's books. Anyway, I resonate strongly with it. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Fyrenze

Philadelphia
Reply #6 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 4:30pm

Quote:
this is cool. does everybody here understand that hatred is not the opposite of love?
can everybody see that hatred is a kind of terror (fear related)

not talking to anybody specifically...just the universe in general Cheesy

I think that hatred is a kind of fear combined with love. Love and hatred are absolutely connected, though not opposites: Without love, could hatred exist?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 5:17pm

u said: I think that hatred is a kind of fear combined with love. Love and hatred are absolutely connected, though not opposites: Without love, could hatred exist?
____

this is how I see it too. thank u for helping me put something in words that is nearly not definable that way. Smiley as, rats, it has to be experienced. I too don't see how hatred could exist if PUL were not there to use as a comparison..a comparison intellectually however, like the way we try to connect here within mere words is difficult, but not impossible.
and what Mairlyn said helped me put words around it too. she said the opposite of love is no love.
so you could say this from that:
PUL, or absence of PUL.

yet if PUL is in back of everything, we could see love as two different definitions:
1) conditional
2) unconditional

then we could also see man evolving within each degree of love towards his completion and back into the heart from which he exploded out of PUL.
poetry always wins over intellect for me. sorry, it's the best I can do. one genuine PUL experience can turn u into a poet for life...
however, it's only one probe, one viewpoint, together we are the ocean, we are the tsunami, we are the tides flakes of stardust all and shimmering..love, alysia

IP Logged

Bebop
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:47pm

Is loves existence here for us simply to feel the experience of life, as is fear, for both resonate change if you let it, and therefore both the the same for the purpose of life, it is how you decifer it to your mind, and how you use it. (maybe)

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 7:24pm

Quote:
Is loves existence here for us simply to feel the experience of life, as is fear, for both resonate change if you let it, and therefore both the the same for the purpose of life, it is how you decifer it to your mind, and how you use it. (maybe)

____

I think what u'r saying is we create our own experience of life by how we wish to create or view, or interpret it or, we use fear, or it uses us, or we interpret love as we wish to.

or we could see love in a person or ourself as in degree of perfection. and fear, maybe as a starting out place also in degree.
what do u think? do I read u right? Cheesy

IP Logged

Bebop
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 9:22am

Quote:
I think what u'r saying is we create our own experience of life by how we wish to create or view, or interpret it or, we use fear, or it uses us, or we interpret love as we wish to

or we could see love in a person or ourself as in degree of perfection. and fear, maybe as a starting out place also in degree.
what do u think? do I read u right?

Had to read it a few times,  Grin    nice way to put it,

ULE sounds similar to Unconditional love, and for  for me was hard to find as I didnt even know of it until a mentor explained the difference of it and just love, whilst also telling me about looking at intent, and for me he used fear also to explain it.
Not everything has to have a start a middle and an end, man created these whilst time at the same time, I like to think love and fear are tools we are given like a compass to travel through this life.

if you need to know The opposite of love it is not hate, it's indifference

(for me anyway) Wink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 10:25am

like Mairlyn said,
the opposite of love is no love

indifference = no love

to love and be loved is to live
nonexistence = indifference = death

BUT

there is no death....

is there?

Where we look for life we seem to find it
almost anywhere...

I conclude, "no love" is an illusion.

blink
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2005 at 11:26am by N/A »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 11:36am

Bebop said: ULE sounds similar to Unconditional love, and for  for me was hard to find as I didnt even know of it until a mentor explained the difference of it and just love, whilst also telling me about looking at intent, and for me he used fear also to explain it. 
Not everything has to have a start a middle and an end, man created these whilst time at the same time, I like to think love and fear are tools we are given like a compass to travel through this life. 

if you need to know The opposite of love it is not hate, it's indifference ...
_____

where is your mentor? I would like to have a latte with him/her! ha ha! especially do I like the idea that time is an invention of man, and that we think in straight lines with a beginning and a middle and an end, which is what time is. I too use love and fear as a compass. I got this idea from a course in Miracles which also says time is an allusion that we gave ourselves time, to use here.ULE is PUL. I made that up..all by myself..heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

side note: I like the name bepop, as I am really a time traveler. my real self is back in the 50's bepopping away. I stand on a street corner with my buddies all day doing harmonics. we are trying to cut our first record.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 12:11pm

Blink said: there is no death....

is there? 
Where we look for life we seem to find it
almost anywhere...
I conclude, "no love" is an illusion.
_____

I don't really look like the icon above. I just find it hard to express emotions here and would love to find a room somewhere out there where I could see and touch and be with all of you! and no computer standing between us..oh well!
______
u said there is no death. then u ask a question is there none? so I ponder all my life on the same. what it is. I think man created death similies same as man creates time to be what he thinks it is. that we are so creative is the wonder of it all. I know i died in a dream/obe. wasn't nice to die. not a good feeling at all. lost like..floating..didn't fit in anywhere. then my daughter I floated up to...honey, where am I asked I? you're dead mom! said she. oh dear, I'm dead? once I realized I was dead, everything was fine, and it was her love for me which caused me to come alive again! whoooooweeeeeeee!! u should have felt the thrill of the next ride my astral body took! you might have died yourself already and felt the PUL which is more than man's love. so much more. we have all probably died so many times, we just don't remember. there is love revealed behind the illusion, and theres no price tag on it. only here is man's love have a price tag. every moment here is too precious if we can find the love revealed don't u think? what is illusion? isn't it a hint? isn't there always something behind it? if life here itself is the allusion I am finding it difficult to make conclusions of any nature..but I will tell you this..I am having the funnest time of my life as I have become a cartoon character by my higher self's blessings....

IP Logged

uwe
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Dec 16th, 2005 at 12:30pm

Quote:
Is loves existence here for us simply to feel the experience of life, as is fear, for both resonate change if you let it

My definition of love includes the absence of fear and the presence of trust in the Creator. When you are in love and wisdom, there is no fear or doubt.

Uwe x

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #15 - Dec 16th, 2005 at 11:31pm

I'm in complete agreement with you Uwe. I read ACIM before doing retrievals so it vastly helped to get a handle on those two items love and fear. cheers, and welcome to this board. alysia

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #16 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 12:42am

Alysia,

I totally resonate with everything you have said on this thread.

Love,

Bob

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 12:59pm

same here Bob. would love to share a latte with you in outer space. glad that you share your energy here. Cheesy

IP Logged

uwe
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 4:31pm

It's nice to be welcomed Alysia. I'm glad to be here.
Uwe

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Dec 18th, 2005 at 5:47pm

uwe..just read your tag and like it. its very powerful....

IP Logged

uwe
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Dec 19th, 2005 at 9:41am

Thank you Alysia..
It is working then, and that pleases me.

Love
Uwe

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.