Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: Changes in dreams (Read 4723 times)
Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Re: Changes in dreams
Oct 18th, 2005 at 5:14am

How do I look like? (Just kidding…)  Wink
but wow you look pretty well (off topic too) Embarrassed

Serious now:

As experiences I think dreams are not only related to the issues our soul is dealing with at the current incarnation. I think related to dreams we have a broader scope of subjects to deal with.
I’ve heard once that while dreaming we some times struggle to solve (or try to) problems related to situations we went through several lifetimes before.
Due to the fact that only now we got ready to deal with such situations ( spiritual maturity) we have to deal with it at the astral, because some times some of the “characters” involved may be reincarnated far away one of each other due to other priorities.

I said that because sometimes we try to reach the reasons why our dreams lead us to certain sort of situations that under the point of view of our current experiences seem not being worth of credit.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2005 at 6:34am by Kardec »  

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

Tayo
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2005 at 8:33am

I think that maybe you're meant to be a guide yourself or help the guide that has let you realize those kinds of things. While most of the other people you mention there seem kind of lost in a creepy way, you can see beyond that. I bet some of those people would appreciate your point of view, maybe you have the power to help them be themselves or be better.

Ramble? Tongue

Love,
Carlos.

IP Logged

Kardec

I miss something I don't
know what it is.

Brasil - Porto Alegre
Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2005 at 8:50am

I think Carlos point of view is more accurated than mine.  Smiley

My hope is to get there whatever does "there" mean...
Kardec  
IP Logged

Tayo
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2005 at 9:34am

Kardec, I think we were trying to say the same thing in a different way... Tongue

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2005 at 12:11pm

well, kardec and Tayo, I must say you two have struck a very interesting pose in your pictures! Wink
also I enjoy pictures very much to find something good in each face expression.

White Feather your dreams are similar to mine, where I will be instructed by others to enter the drama also. after the dream I will awaken to ask my self, did I learn something? One time I found out I was a strong person after all, to be able to retrieve a rapist/serial killer...I did not know I could. I must have had a lot of help, and like your dream, I am also in a group of people. sometimes I think these "groups" of people I meet in dream are those that live right here on the board, but in another dimension of awareness. sometimes we end up discussing the very same topics on this board the next day!
so I think your awareness is expanding very nicely into some of the same areas I am.

oh, yes, they watch me too Wink but they never seem to put me in a situation that I cannot handle, so suspect the same goes for you. isn't it fun? Cheesy

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2005 at 2:41pm

Hey White Feather,

I remember when you came to the board, feeling incomplete, you were looking for these answers, not just on your spiritual side but your other sides as well. I'm thinking maybe this is you working on that in your dreams, look at these scenarios closely, are they related to something you felt incomplete about, or something you were trying to understand, you may be getting your answers and solutions!

Just a thought....

Ryan

IP Logged

Tayo
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2005 at 9:38am

Hey Alysia, how are you feeling? I felt like thanking you for this so... Thank you!  Kiss

I also enjoyed your photos very-very-very much as I was going through your website lookin around. Must say they're all very neat!! I love dogs.. and pretty girlies.. lol

Quote:
well, kardec and Tayo, I must say you two have struck a very interesting pose in your pictures! Wink
also I enjoy pictures very much to find something good in each face expression.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.