Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
my first retrieval(?) (Read 7803 times)
somebody

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Poland
my first retrieval(?)
Nov 1st, 2005 at 1:31am

hello everybody,
something very strange happened to me yesterday night, i'm not sure if it was real retrieval...

when i was watching tv i heard man's whisper, i saw him mentaly - he was bald-headed, about 27 years. i get scared and tried to ignore it but he didn't let me - he shared with me his feelings that he felt since the moment of his death (but i didn't get know how he died). it was surprising and awful to me, i didn't want to feel it. i was still trying ignore him. i went to the kitchen, i felt the man followed me, he didn't want to leave ma alone. i went back to the room and again was watching tv, but i felt this feelings all the time. suddenly i thought "he's just lost and need my help". i opened for him mentlay and asked "what had happened?" i felt something again but didn't know what it was. i told him that he should looking for "the light", at first he was surprised, but after a while he started to looking round, than noticed "the light" and went away towards it. his feelings stayed with me for a while but i felt it from a distance.

it was so strange, for the first time someone shared with me the feelings this way. i didn't know before that i could be able to feel it so much.

one hour later i was in my room and felt that someone is near me, i opened for that person mentaly, i think it was my guide, i saw an old woman in a red coat, she was sitting in a church. i asked her "what had happened?" and saw an old man, he died, she loved him and the church was remainding her about that man. i told her "come with me, we'll find this man" but she smiled and said "it's impossible, he's dead". it surprised me, but i didn't want to give up so i proposed her a walk to the park when a man used to be. she was surprised that i know something about the man that she doesn't, she agreed. whe we were walking towards the exit we saw the man with someone waiting for the woman, she was very happy. the man thanked me and walk away with the her.

after all i'm not sure if it was true, what do you think?

and sorry for my poor english, i hope you understand me.

Ania

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: my first retrieval(?)
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 5:50am

Hi Ania,
I too am not sure about my own retrievals, if they are "true"-whatever it means, but they are special experiences and about how it all works: One day I will know it. What you wrote about for sure it's what we call a retrieval. Many people say most retrieval work is done subconsciously. So maybe you were doing subconsciously a retrieval and when you watched tv you phased in a different state so you became aware of which was previously unaware. So that's why it looked like the retrievee had found you and not the other way round. But, however, I say if you want do retrievals, you can take this experience as your first one and now you know that you can do it!
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 10:30am

I believe that a key issue about retrievels is that verification isn't going to come in the same way that verification comes in the physical World. Occasionally a physical World verification might come, anyway if you take the time to do the research. But you can't expect that only spirits who are linked to some sort of physical verification, are the spirits who need help.

Eventually you'll need to get verification in a deeper inner way. That might take a little time,  and you just have to keep working at it.

Whatever the case ANIA, it sounds like something happened for you. Especially since a presence came to you, without you looking for it first.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 10:38am

wow! this is cool you did this.  almost like unconscious but then you recognized that maybe this was what is called retrievals..and its normal you question it too!

you opened yourself up to it. and u even knew that you chose to open up to it. this is like a signal to those who need you. something about you attracted the persons/spirits to your field. its easy huh?
it was kind of you to listen, you didn't have to you know. he would have gone away eventually. but you did listen, even though, you think, this don't seem real.

later, different kinds of retrievals can occur if you want to do them, still your choice. one part of your mind watching TV, another part doing retrievals I LOVE IT!!!

Shocked Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #4 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 11:35am

Well done Ania Grin! Sounds like a very good first retrival too me also! Good luck!

Ryan

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 11:54am

Hi Ania,

I'm glad you opened up to talk to him.  I had a similar experience a little while ago except that i didn't get any visuals like you.  I heard quite a loud and angry voice saying "Now. get out."

I think it was someone who had lived here physically and who was stuck, and was confused, afraid, and angry.   I talked to them and told them everything is all right, and i projected White Light to this person (which i saw in my minds eye), and told them they could go now if they wanted to.

I'm not sure they left right away as there was some odd light flickering the day after, but a couple nights later when i was lying in bed and meditating, i suddenly got this brilliant flash of White Light as a pinpoint, then "blinked" out.

I haven't felt them since, and things have been less tense around here.

I would say your experience is definitely a retrieval, but probably not your first.  A lot of us seem to do them in the dream state as well.

btw--your english is very good.

Peace

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 11:59am

Great first retrieval Somebody. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

somebody

Poland
Reply #7 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 2:41pm

thanks for your replies! i hope i will have more that kind expernces soon and get some proof or will be sure it's real. and it's so amaising!

btw i think i won't be so scared if something like that happen in the future, now i know that i don't have to be afraid of it.

Ania

IP Logged

somebody

Poland
Reply #8 - Nov 2nd, 2005 at 2:31pm

hello,
i just wanted to say it happened again! Grin
when i was meditating today i felt a man, he seemed to be lost, he was looking for something. i asked him "what are you looking for?", he said embarrassed "i don't know exactly..." i propose him that he could try looking for light, he smiled happy and said "yes! this is what i was looking for!". he noticed it, waved to me and went away. few minutes later i felt something like an animal, it died in some accident. at first i felt something dangerous in its soul, i imagined that i'm stroking it and it seemed to be happy and calm. i told it "looking for the light" but it of course didn't understand. so i imagined it looking for some food and "sent" this picture to it and it start to looking for it, it looked like he found some smell and go towards it. i noticed someone who came for it, the animal recognized him/her and went away with that person.

when i finished my meditaton i felt like i came back from the other world, it was so strange, but i think i start to believe that my retrievals are true.

Ania

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Nov 2nd, 2005 at 5:36pm

I've had similar experiences. During and after a retrievel I'll feel like I'll be in a place/state of mind other than the physical Word. And it feels "good." This state doesn't seem to go along with the idea of making something up. 

[quote author=somebody
when i finished my meditaton i felt like i came back from the other world, it was so strange, but i think i start to believe that my retrievals are true.

Ania [/quote]

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #10 - Nov 2nd, 2005 at 5:52pm

Quote:
  i'm not sure if it was real retrieval...
it was so strange, for the first time someone shared with me the feelings this way. i didn't know before that i could be able to feel it so much.

after all i'm not sure if it was true, what do you think?

Ania

[/color]
Congratulation Ania, i would definetely say it's a retreival, and you did darn good on how you dealth with it.
Yes, it's something when you fell what the other person is going through..sometimes it's scare you..but not for long. As long as you know there're helpers to help you, your're in good hand, and they will take care of the rest, just remember to leave the negative feeling out when you return.
If you need to re-read Bruce resources about the black (gooey) stuff that he did once enconter,it's a very good exercise and  it does help.

Congrat again
With love, Romain

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Nov 3rd, 2005 at 3:58pm

Hi Ania,
weren't you astonished how clever you were with the animal? After my retrievals I often wondered how self-confident and smart I was.
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

somebody

Poland
Reply #12 - Nov 4th, 2005 at 1:09pm

hello Spooky,
yes, i was astonished that i can comunicate with the animal so easy. but i think my guide help me with it.

Ania

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.