Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieval from pool of water (Read 7193 times)
blink
Ex Member

Retrieval from pool of water
Oct 25th, 2005 at 12:57pm

I had posted this elsewhere but removed it.  I'm not sure if this was a retrieval or not but it felt like one.

During a guided meditation I was walking with a guide through the woods.  He was an older man with a walking stick who appeared suddenly in the middle of the guided meditation that had nothing to do with retrievals (not a Moen cd).  

We reached a still pool of water beside which I was resting comfortably on the ground.  I looked up to the right behind me at my guide and saw a very brilliant light breaking above his head, extremely bright like the sun above his head.  

I felt a child, perhaps 2-3 years of age, pulled upwards "through" me to him.  I was not conscious of lifting the child myself but had the sensation of it being pulled through me.  The light was blindingly bright.  

The guide gave the child to a "heavenly mother" figure beside and behind him to his left.

Before the retrieval I felt the presence of an angelic being, and after the retrieval the angelic being seemed to return to me to end the experience.

This retrieval was during a guided meditation which had absolutely nothing to do with retrievals and a retrieval was not on my mind.  The entire experience felt extremely spiritual in nature.

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Retrieval from pool of water
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2005 at 1:48pm

this seem like self retrieval to me as the child within u was pulled out?

this the most important kind of retrievals in my opinion as can change us in powerful way. leastwise, speaking for myself about retrieving a child self.

do u think maybe underneath our adult ways, we are only children? huge possibility I think. love, alysia

i am interested in this. was wondering if u could expand on your feelings during it? maybe not though, but seems inspirational.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 25th, 2005 at 2:21pm

Well, Alysia, you see I was doing a normal meditation on peace with a guided imagery cd.  During the initial part of the meditation while doing an imagery exercise using white light I felt an angelic presence who was bringing the light through me instead of the normal procession where I visualize doing it myself.  I continued with the imagery as normal. 

At one point I was to forgive someone beneath a waterfall.  As I did this my guide appeared very suddenly and unexpectedly, an older gentleman with a walking stick.  We walked together through the woods. 

There seemed to be brief period where I phased out of consciousness and when I returned I was a short distance further in the cd. 

At the bridge instead of focusing on the bridge I found myself settling beside a shaded pool on the grassy edge.  It was very peaceful.  I felt very relieved. 

I don't know if it was an actual child or simply a part of me which was lifted and transformed in some way during this experience.   I interpreted it as a child but the "lifting" was a whooshing, very physical occurrence.  Whatever was lifted through me or from me, the experience was one of very bright movement.  As the "child" was passed to the "heavenly" mother type figure there was an ecstatic feeling.  Was it a "heavenly" mother, I don't know.  It was a being that I "felt" was like that. 

Then it seemed that my angelic being was back with me briefly--the other "characters" were gone and I was simply gently placed back into a simple light energy presence.  A normal experience of light energy for me is tranquil and not emotional.  The "retrieval" was emotional, and my emotion during it was of sudden awe.  Also, at the appearance of my guide I had a flash of sudden awe.  It was quite simply unexpected and very beautiful.

Perhaps that explains it better, love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2005 at 3:49pm

yes, and it was beautiful the way u tell it, I started to feel some feelings on my body to read it. I think these are healing experiences we from time to time share here...starting to get those ideas from it...I think I'd like to read it again, so please leave it here for us? was afraid u might take it away Angry

some powerful things are happening now which seem like rotes... I thank you again to post here. love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Oct 25th, 2005 at 4:01pm

Hi Blink,

This feels like a self retrieval to me too. Thanks for posting it. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 25th, 2005 at 5:10pm

Hi Mairlyn,

It's good to see you.  Well, okay, I'm glad you  both are receiving something from this and I will leave it here....

it is so strange how I can feel so many conflicting thoughts and feelings in daily life and yet, when I have such an experience in meditation there is just no reason to question it.  It just is part of me, and I'm glad for it.

love, blink

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #6 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 6:22pm

Hi Blink,
I once was on a mind-journey in which I expressed the wish to go to the Love Center on Focus 27. What I experienced was a source of radiation and in it was a child. I took it as symbol for PUL. These rays were going through me causing bodily feelings like a wind, very soothing but energizing too. I always do feel energy most strong when I imagine to let it run through me from a source which never will be empty rather than to imagine that I myself am the source (but the second works too, but not as strong). So, maybe you were shown love energy?
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 8:26pm

just reread your experience Blink to see if I could get more ideas and got a few..maybe share a little.

the man with the stick, cannot fit him well into the picture but thought he might be related somehow to the 3 yr old child, maybe they were the same or could both be a part of your larger disc within dimensions we don't get to travel in regularly yet.

was he sitting with you, or just walking with you? the way the child went thru you is because I believe our very beings can act symbolically as "doorways" as our vibrational levels increase...call it portals of light, when we act as in retrieval circumstance, and PUL has a lot to do with it.

then when I looked at the angelic being I sensed this as your higher being, your higher self which we sense around us perhaps in meditation, and other times we cannot find that connection and are being our human self. as time goes on and our vibrational pattern develops I believe we do a merge more often with the higher selves by working with our belief systems, or blockages regarding the possibilities or more of these types of great experiences. for sometimes these experiences are life altering within C1, and this seems like one of those which is.

love, alysia

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 27th, 2005 at 8:43am

Thanks, Spooky,
Yes, your description of the rays going through you sounds very similar.  It was just so fast, but I am sure it was a love energy as you suggest.  It was a very positive experience.

Alysia,
Thank you for your thoughts.  The man with the stick did not sit with me.  He appeared at the top left hand side of the waterfall which I was standing in front of in a viewing position.  After walking together and perhaps  something else occurring which I don't remember, when I sat by the pool he was standing behind me to my right side.  As the whooshing light experience occurred it seemed that I had simply twisted around in my seated position to look up at him, which was when the intense bright light broke above his head, and then the transferrence occurred very quickly so that my attention immediately focused on the larger and light-filled heavenly being which I interpreted as a heavenly mother.  Perhaps the intense bright light above his head was simply the arrival of the light "being" -- it all seemed to occur almost at once, but was a very distinct experience.  It is interesting that as you ask me questions I am able to bring more from the experience and bring a cohesiveness to the narrative that feels very much like the experience.

And, yes, I do feel that something has been released in me and that it is energetic in nature, if that makes any sense.

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Oct 27th, 2005 at 1:35pm

Blink said: And, yes, I do feel that something has been released in me and that it is energetic in nature, if that makes any sense.
____

for certain it makes sense to me. I cannot relate to physical regions hardly these days, if that would make sense to you dear! as more and more I see we are energetic beings having a physical experience only.
I work more and more with the mental areas, such as belief systems, to release or accept them, either which be the case and if I do this, which has nothing to do with your experience, as I am just sharing my thoughts right now, that if I am able to release, either in retrieval instance, or within my phyche (spelling?) then it is an actual energetic thing of negation perhaps, or not of love, then it is like a ball of energy which is dissolved and I am freed from the constraint of such energy held within and this tends to make me celebrate our ability to do this. sometimes within religion concepts, it may be called forgiveness of self or others, and if we are all one being in self realization, then it becomes as a state of mind instead of an act. I think we are getting ourselves together here, so I enjoyed you sharing very much. are u staying in a state of grace lately? I do not mean this religiously. I'm not religious. I just think of grace as PUL. I thought I heard you mention grace one time. I'm rather obsessed with the word. love, alysia

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Oct 27th, 2005 at 2:55pm

I love the word grace...it's a beautiful one.  I don't know if I can maintain grace for any length of time to be perfectly honest...and that's okay.  I guess I'm like  sand in a bottle, just turn me over when I run out and I'll keep on going...was that your image or mine?

love, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Oct 27th, 2005 at 4:44pm

I don't know Blink, maybe we just borrow from each other..
words of a song..amazing grace that saved a wretch like me...
lol...don't think about the wretch part....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.