Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Asia Quake at 30,000 Dead (Read 3090 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Asia Quake at 30,000 Dead
Oct 9th, 2005 at 10:15am

This is a request for prayers and retrievals:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051009/ap_on_re_as/pakistan_quake_51;_ylt=AveN4JZyk...
Death Toll Surpasses 30,000 in Asia Quake
By SADAQAT JAN, Associated Press Writer 2 minutes ago

BALAKOT, Pakistan - Villagers desperate to find survivors dug with bare hands Sunday

through the debris of a collapsed school where children had been heard crying beneath

the rubble after a massive earthquake killed more than 30,000 people in

Pakistani-controlled Kashmir alone.

"I have been informed by my department that more than 30,000 people have died in Kashmir,"

Tariq Mahmmod, communications minister for the Himalayan region, told The Associated Press.

Saturday's magnitude-7.6 quake also struck India and Afghanistan, which reported hundreds dead.

Pakistan's army called the earthquake the country's worst-ever disaster and appealed for urgent help.

Rival India, the United States, the United Nations, Britain, Russia, China, Turkey, Japan and

Germany all offered assistance.

With Love and Sadness,
Mairlyn  Cry

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Asia Quake at 30,000 Dead
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2005 at 10:29am

Damla, I am doing retrievals every night during my sleep as are many, many others. I don't always remember them. I set my Intent to do retrievals before going to sleep.  I started doing this when I read that Bruce Moen was doing this because he was just too busy during the day to consciously do retrievals.

Damla, I am also teaching at the Learning Center in Focus 27 on how to do retrievals in mass disasters. I've written about this before.

There are so very many people crossing over now and will continue to cross over with the earth changes continuing. All people who have left the earth plane have agreed to leave. They were not conscious of it but it was in their life plan. Not everyone who crosses over needs to be retrieved either. There are Helpers and Angels there to lead them to the Light. Do not be worried dear soul, they are being attended to.

With Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2005 at 11:57am

From my experience, it isn't a matter of looking for spirits in need of assistance at a particular location. Rather, it's a matter of a spirit needing assistance being brought to my attention with a clear image of a distressed person in need.

My guess is that beings from the spirit World know who needs help better than people from the physical World.

This doesn't mean that you have to see a guide first. In my case, I always see a spirit who needs assistance.

But that's me. Perhaps it works differently for other people.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2005 at 12:55pm

Recoverer, I think is it's exactly that way. When 'they' need help, they come and get us.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.