Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
retrieval and confirmation (Read 8677 times)
soundbird
Ex Member

retrieval and confirmation
Oct 7th, 2005 at 5:25am

hello,
i am new to this forum and i would like to tell you an interesting retrieval:
two weeks ago-after the usual preperation-i asked for a helper to bring me to someone needing retrieval. after a short time sourrounded by darkness i realized a little girl sitting in front of an ancient wall (a castle?). she was very sad and when i asked her why, she answered she is waiting for her parents but they won`t come. i said, she had not to be sorry and introduced her to my helper, who appeared as a white beautiful angel.
she stood up and hand in hand they dissapeared. i followed them and after a short flight through darkness we arrived at an old-styled house with a big garden and a big lake. two people came out and greeted them. then i saw the girl playing in the living-room with view to the lake. the hole scenery reminded me of the 19th century.
i asked the helper if its ok and he said yes.
then i asked the helper to get a verification that this all is real and not only within my mind.
he took my hand and flew through darkness. we arrived at an other very big and oldstyled house.
in the garden i realized my grandparents. they seemed much younger than i knew them. they greeted me and asked me what i am doing here.
i tried to explain and asked if they could give me something to prove that this is all real happening.
my grandfather told me i should ask my aunt abaut "FIFI". i said "FIFI"? and he said yes.

the next day i called my aunt and asked her about fifi. she said she never heard about it.
i thought by myself its all in my mind....

two days later my mother called me.
she said that the name of the mother of my grandpa was "Josefine" and she was called "Fifi".
and she said that fifi was a "medium".
i didnt know all this and it was really like a bomb...

greetings,

soundbird

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: retrieval and confirmation
Reply #1 - Oct 7th, 2005 at 7:27am

Thanks for a really interesting story and confirmation. Was there a connection between the little girl and Fifi or were you just getting information you hadn't known before?

IP Logged

soundbird
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 7th, 2005 at 8:50am

i dont know, maybe there is a coccection i dont know yet.
for now it seems there was this retrieval and then the helper guided me to a situation in which there could happen a confirmation.
what i forgot to tell is, that this was my second try to do a retrieval and it was really very clear and real. maybe you know this feeling of trying to "see" something different in the situation, but it is impossible-you always switch back.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Oct 7th, 2005 at 9:12am

Hello Soundbird, and thank you for posting.

Great confirmation.  Cheesy

What method did you use to do this retrievel?

IP Logged

soundbird
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 7th, 2005 at 9:33am

my method:
since about five weeks i work intensively with the "going home"-album from the monroe-institut.
then i got in touch with the last book of bruce moen. what i do now is a combination of first listen to the going home tape and then do the retrieval like bruce moen explains in this latest book.
i think this works well, because with the going home tapes you hemisync your brain and it will be easier to achieve the desired state of consciousness.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Oct 7th, 2005 at 11:15am

its very good confirmation is Fifi; as even I could never fathom a person to be called Fifi. I have never used hemi sync but have heard some good things about it. was thinking human consciousness blinks on and off naturally...was thinking this may be due to left and right hemispheres of the brain, and is why it's easy to blink out during explorations..so balance in the two hemispheres may produce greater journeys for us out there/in here.  my hat is off to Monroe as usual! love, alysia
and welcome the board!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Oct 7th, 2005 at 4:30pm

I am really glad for you Soundbird!
Your way to get a possibility to confirm the reality of it, simply to ask your helper, that's something another retriever here told also and it worked too!. I must try it too! But I always forget it!
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #7 - Oct 7th, 2005 at 4:35pm

Yes, I'm happy for you too.   Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Oct 7th, 2005 at 5:54pm

Wonderful Soundbird. Thanks so for relating this to us. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #9 - Oct 8th, 2005 at 7:39pm

"my method:
since about five weeks i work intensively with the "going home"-album from the monroe-institut.
then i got in touch with the last book of bruce moen. what i do now is a combination of first listen to the going home tape and then do the retrieval like bruce moen explains in this latest book.
i think this works well, because with the going home tapes you hemisync your brain and it will be easier to achieve the desired state of consciousness."

I was wondering about that. I was going to just get Bruce's books but Hemi-sync made a lot of sense too, since I have already projected to someone I am emotionally attached to, but with great difficulty getting into the desired state after many attempts. Using both seems to make a lot of sense. Thanks.

Bob

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #10 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 8:53am

Quote:
hello,

in the garden i realized my grandparents. they seemed much younger than i knew them. they greeted me and asked me what i am doing here.
i tried to explain and asked if they could give me something to prove that this is all real happening.
my grandfather told me i should ask my aunt abaut "FIFI". i said "FIFI"? and he said yes.

the next day i called my aunt and asked her about fifi. she said she never heard about it.
i thought by myself its all in my mind....

two days later my mother called me.
she said that the name of the mother of my grandpa was "Josefine" and she was called "Fifi".
and she said that fifi was a "medium".
i didnt know all this and it was really like a bomb...

soundbird

Congratulation Sounbird;
It's is a retreaval as far as i'm concern...Smiley
The first one is always the hardest one to believe, and then it get easier or harder depend on what your after.
"FiFi" hey...one of my first retreival/communication with my father was where he gave me a name of his pet squirrel.."Little Bits"..lol.... did not know about it until i ask as you my aunt about if my father had a pet squirrel..and he did..lol

Way to go and keep at it, oh... going home series, i've heard a great good deal about them, and our Friend Gordon is using one of the tape from the series i  believe.

With love, Romain

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #11 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 9:35am

Hi all,

Thanks Soundbird for sharing this retreival,

It’s funny how easy it can be and the fact that you are the only one that you can prove that it is real to. That’s why I value this board so, because this is all is so new to the traditional way of viewing the ELS, and the experience is so subtle that there are few souls, other than the individuals on this board, who you can even mention your retrieval to much less swap details and discuss techniques.  I too like the hemi-sync tapes and because of my current stressors (don’t do meds), use the tapes nightly.  I’ve also used Bruce’s Cd’s to get me started on a formal retrieval but find that I have little time during my waking day to do more excises but hope and suspect that I am doing nightly runs (Wake up with memories of faint conversations throughout the night and in the morning).  Right now, I going through the Ultimate Journey, probably for the 10th time and finding more and more information that is relevant that I had skimmed over before.  I find myself looking for a missing basic in my own life and it has something to do with my work and my studies re: the afterlife.  In any case, I can see where someone who has trouble resonating with UJ, Bruce’s material, or MI might also be lost when coming to this site.  I’m in the process of sending for more MI Cd’s, especially with the Christmas deal they have for members (anyone interested can be one and the free hemi-sync Cd’s they send along with current research, make it worth the money. I have a great collection, just need to find a decent Cd player).

Alysia, The pc came, the heavily padded bag to hold it in came first. My husband who bought the bag didn’t really know what it was for and neither did I till a week later when he surprised me with a new laptop.  Of course the two of us 1930’s and ‘40’s none technical type individuals are still trying to figure out how to work the dang’ thing.  During my sleep last night word got through to me, along with some other information concerning the pc, that this padded bag was to hold the pc to protect and transport it over our tile floors so when I got up this morning. I tried it. It fit like a glove. I failed to mention the part about my high breakage rate and tile floors.  Anyhow, this, to me, is an example of the types of input we get that only makes sense to the individual receiving it and can only be verified by that individual, much like Soundbirds “Fifi” verification.

Spooky, A few weeks ago, on my way to work, I had some thought about Alysia and it made me chuckle and then, as I was pulling on to the freeway, I came along side one of our local public buses and the sign designating what bus it was said “Spooky Bus”, and I laughed again when it reminded me of you. What a great start for my day!

Love to all, Jean Kiss

p.s. I just asked my husband what made him buy the laptop for me? He told me the story of being in a mall in CA. with his daughter last week and seeing a stand in the middle and going over to it to just discuss the possibility, then walking away. He then thought, “Wait a minute, my wonderful wife deserves it”, and then purchased it.  This little tale wouldn’t mean a thing to any other individual but me but when I first met him over 20 years ago and raw from a divorce, my best friend was able to help me appreciate and then become committed to him because she said to me, “You deserve him”.  Feeling deserving seems to be a part of my missing basic and I only mention this because it may be the very part, which hinders me from exploring the afterlife more freely Undecided. J Kiss

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 4:14pm

Hey Jean,
  nice to hear you think of me! If you will ever see a ghost and you think how spooky this is you will probably think of me again ha ha! And when you lough then, fear will hopefully leave you!
  Btw, receiving your new puter, you didn't tell what it all can do, performance and all these technical things, no, you told how well the bag fits with it and the circumstances your husband purchased it and its meaning to you. This is such sweet!

Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 8:21pm

ha ha! Spooky and Jean joking around make my day too! so glad u now have new challenge to work at! one day at a time I always say Cheesy  sometimes I see all the wires and I just want to go have a choc malt and forget it Cheesy awww Jean, you are deserving person. I used to say this to myself everytime I bought something I didn't really need, but just wanted. seem to work pretty good Grin
talk later, love, alysia
ps. Jean, on 29th, Sept. I did slip into the mail my book  after I kissed it goodbye Grin I hope it makes it to its journey.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #14 - Oct 10th, 2005 at 8:29am

Hi Dear Friends,

Spooky, the situation is this, my dear old “puter” keeps telling me that I have performed an “illegal action” and I tend to take this personally Shocked. The only thing I can think of that it’s referring to is once when I was little, I shop lifted a candy lipstick from a local variety store and it’s bothered me ever since, just kidding Roll Eyes Grin.  But anyhow, I think it’s days are numbered so I try to conserve on my input here and tend to piggyback on to a sometimes unrelated thread just to let you know I’m still around and support all who dare to contribute here.  The laptop, with all its bells and whistles, currently has my husband and I locked out and he has to call Dell for the key. That in itself could take a very long time.  Meanwhile, I struggle with my old puter and limited time to say Hi and thanks.

Alysia, I’m thrilled that your baby is on its way and look forward to the day when I can hold it in my hands to ponder.

Much Love, Jean  Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.