Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Smaller PE groups (Read 31646 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Re: Smaller PE groups
Reply #45 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 8:35pm

Ok this is weird , funny you should say about the doorway and window, i actually wrote that down wrong, they are opposite than what i wrote down, but i did get them right somehow!

I do enjoy hearing all the stories everyone has to say, and all the little details! All adds up in the bigger picture and i try to include and many as i can possible, as I've learnt something really small and insignificant to me could be the biggest thing going to someone else for which it means something and can make them believe!

It was weird i closed my eyes and thought about how i was going to go about this and i suddenly got an image, i saw her sitting down from behind, she had shoulder length hair which was dark i saw, in fact i said maybe with a hint of redness. Turns out she has dark brown hair so kind of there!

When i actually tried i got some similarites but if you put both pictures i got together you get so many hits, this is what i mean though luck, nee dto practice. But she wow, said quite a few things all correct, she is a star Grin!

Ryan

IP Logged

somebody

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Poland
Re: Smaller PE groups
Reply #46 - Oct 5th, 2005 at 3:40am

hi,
that was a great fun! Ryan, you'r also a star! Grin i hope we'll heve more and much better that kind experinces soon.

Ania

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.