Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Smaller PE groups (Read 31211 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Smaller PE groups
Reply #30 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 4:55pm

Grin   RYAN I LOVE IT!

You and I must have been writing our posts at the same time.  As soon as I sent mine yours was there.

You must be the reason I got a sudden burst of energy and love and that's why I made my post!  I am feeling very happy right now and wanted to share and make everyone feel good. 

So thanks for making me touch the crystal!   Grin

I am glad you came back to get me--after flying off without me!  Did I seem afraid to fly?  Because I am! And playing tag is my most favorite game.  We goof around and play it all the time, when it is least expected, like in a store or something.  I am always goofing around like that, so that sounds like something I would definitely partake in. 

And it sounds like me that I would get playfully annoyed if you tried to trick me, that is so me.  And yes, I would tackle you--I tackle my son and play rough like that with my kids, well we actually all do that to each other in this family.  We play a lot!

Oh my gosh, that sounded like so much fun.  I really needed to hear that.  Thanks for posting it Ryan, you really made my day, again.  Wow, you keep surprising me.  Now I am so excited!

Love,
Vicky

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #31 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 5:06pm

Yeah i saw that as well your post as soon as i posted! lol

I love your writing again this is aexactly how it happened to me!

"First I just trusted using my imagination, then unexpected things happened and I trusted and played along, and then I got a full blown color 3D visual and the feeling of being a point of consciousness outside my body"

Man you can explain things perfectly, i havent been able to repeat either yet! Like this experience i just posted was like a day dream but i always knew i was here in my body on C-1, i have 3D kinda visuals at parts and some parts i forgot i was here in C-1 as i was too into the scene happening but never got my conciousness outside my body but then again things happened unexpectadly so i enjoyed it and was fun! But i wouldnt call it phasing, not if what i experienced before was?? Ok now i better stop thinking for the moment before i get too carried away on here lol!

Ryan

I forgot to say im not sure if you were afraid to fly, you were standing on the grass like waiting, wondering where we went lol! I flew from behind and grabbed yer and we flew upwards so i didn't see you flying although you did when we played tag! You rugby tackeled me in the air haha! So i would say you wernt but then in the excitment and fun of the game. I really laughed as well because when i tagged Alysia before she even relised it you looked at me as if to say wicked! and laughing ran like hell along with me, we just parted and ran leaving Alyisa in the middle going "right ill get ya!" lol was actually really fun even if it was just imagination! Wink

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #32 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 7:04pm

I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the verifications I see going on with Spooky, Tim, Ryan, Hannah and sorry if I missed some other verifications but I will let u discover them yourselves. I do confer with Tim that there is
<too much> information to remember. I find the next day yields up more as another brings it to my attention, yes, I do think that I had also imaged the same thing, although my fingers did not type it!!! Tongue
you might find yourself the unwilling recipient of another book from me should I continue.... Roll Eyes
just some brief references:
Spooky: I kept trying to keep my hat on and it kept disappearing Tongue
Vicky and Ryan: I kept wanting to post this to Vicky it's called a "tag" icon.  ...
Ryan: I have been shoving my hand into the crystal for days as well as a few other hands of others...stood in it a couple of times and shot out the top numerous times..put my cheek on it, can't remember taking a bite but I might have licked it just to be a little crazy..ahem... Grin
I do remember seeing Ryan once at the crystal and we waved then but he would not stay in once place very long. I'm still enchanted with Vicky finding me and taking me into a planners committee with two others. I probably have books to write but I better quit for now! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #33 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 5:59pm

Hi especially Ryan and everyone,
just want to tell I think what you did with the imagination method is just what TMI and Bruce are teaching and what I and the TMI/Bruce's graduates are doing. So, cool, you can do it all! I see no big difference in imagination and phasing, of course there may be an increasing level of vividness and confirmable C1(partner-) related informations.
Now, what you've seen, the second, higher crystal, reminds me on my own "going higher" experiences some time ago. For me it was more and more etheric the higher you go until forms and even space became less and less meaning, but there were pictures, but ever combined with the message: "This is just a picture." Well allright, take a look on your own!

Well Alysia btw you mentioned your hat, there was a chaotic scene which I can't really get together but one time you had your hat on and then you or me took your hat off...with your head! ha ha, I said no this is too much, please earnest scenes only from now on!

Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 6:35pm

well ha ha! Spooky, if my head came off as well I took a bite from the crystal, I must say I'm glad your guides did instruct us we were just dealing with images! Grin I will put this in my hat and smoke it for a while...love, alysia

thought I should clarify...dealing with images which lead me further to more self discovery, such discovery also unexpectantly leads me to find my connections with all of you...ok, not to confuse any!
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2005 at 7:38pm by LaffingRain »  

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #35 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 7:29pm

Hey spooky2 thankyou for that reply. I wasn't sure but to know thats what Bruce teaches and at TMI makes me think I'm doing something right.

You know i was thinking about this so much a little while ago, just before you posted and i said how it didn't seem real as i didn't spend ages relaxing and shift my conciousness (well i kinda did getting involved in the scene) but i was thinking, actually it was pretty real, and that things did happen, quite a lot unexpectedly which unless I'm wrong is the way I know its real. So i was thinking about this and then you posted confirming my beliefs so thankyou for doing that, it has helped!

Learning new ways every day now it seems! Wink

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #36 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 7:49pm

Hi Ryan, don't you ever sleep?   Wink

When I read it Ryan, I believed it to be real, even though you said it was "only imagination".

I know I was just in a really good mood yesterday, but your account of us playing around sounded real to me.  It sounded like a lot of fun and more than what you could just pretend.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #37 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 7:53pm

Yeah thats what i mean and you rugby tackling and suddenly feeling more energy just kinda reflects on it as well. Plus i didn't expect to go up to the crystal, in fact as me and Alysia first went up i was like hang on i'm not meant to be doing this! And i tried to go back down but couldnt?? But as soon as the crystal came into view it kinda took over again.

Thankyou for all the replies though, it was fun hearing all the feedback and i think its time or a new thread again! Really happening in here atm!

And yeah i don't sleep, this is the second night in a row now??? - seems to be getting worser this not getting to sleep business Undecided

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #38 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 7:57pm

You poor thing.  I get sleepy just thinking about you.   Cheesy

(Rugby tackle--I'd pay money to see me do that!)

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #39 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 7:59pm

In the air as well!  Shocked

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #40 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 8:01pm

I guess I am multi-faceted, what can I say?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #41 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 8:05pm

hmm..I'm still getting a few like images here and there about our PE's...Ryan when I first imagined my boat ride to get you, I asked you "are you coming?" you seemed surprised I was there...then i said get in my boat! ha ha! scuse me, I am still cracking up.
I knew u could make it there without me, but I thought since i was there, and Anna was waiting u should come in my boat and I wouldn't make you do the rowing Grin (lots of snickering going on from the crew)  as they told me it was useless to row...well you hopped in and we shot off...towards the crystal, you had a look on your face like big eyed, like you weren't quite sure u were there. if we keep talking this way, we will need to make a new thread I guess! Grin

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #42 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 8:07pm

That's funny Alysia. 

Are you remembering stuff that you didn't before?

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #43 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 8:16pm

Guess you are vicky Wink!

Haha I've been trying to so hard and disapointed with my results or lack off when you showed up Alysia i must of been shocked to hell i was going and we had met up and you were taking me there haha!

Talking about Ania (somebody just in case some people are unsure) an amazing thing happened today! Well we were talking in the chat room as we have been quite a lot and got onto remote viewing. Well shes actually very good and hope she doesn't mind me telling the story! But we decided to try and she was going first, anyway i said i would focus on an object to help make it easier to get something, anway sitting there i focused on the lucozade bottle in front of me....we began trying...

...then the phone rang! And it was my cousin melissa sorting out this weekend (good and bad news) anyway i started talking with her on the phone and stopped focusing on the bottle, i didn't tell Ania this! So anyway she came on saying she had seen/sensed a red bottle/glass thing which was my lucozade bottle (which was red) i was amazed! Then she said she also had me talking on something white, communication (the house phone) and she saw a female face and even descibed like the hair correctly of my cousin who i was talking to on the phone when we were trying this  Shocked Shocked Shocked!!! I was gobsmacked she is good! Grin

I tried as well and got that she was in her bedroom and a window to her right and doorway to her left, also the colour of her hair, i think some of these were luck though as i came up with quite a few wrong things haha! Need more practice, but thankyou Ania for showing me that, even more proof and it was fun!

And about my cousins, its sorted they are coming this weekend yey Grin! But bad news they are feeling homesick and i don't blame them, they have done loads over here and much more and i bet back home must of changed a bit, anyway the are getting an earlier flight and well its the last time i'll see them for ages Sad! Just have to cram in loads of fun this weekend to make up for it haha!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 8:28pm

yes Vicky, these were subtle conversations that went on in the background..sort of like rotes of mental telepathy which didn't seem to be relevant enough to actually write down in lieu of all the other stuff going on upstairs...but now I remember and rather write here than watch TV..I live alone...blah...but is good as then I can write more....but maybe Ryan would enjoy some subtlties after all the fireworks we have been doing together...
wow Ryan, I'm glad to hear about Anna..she is a star for sure! i wonder if she has black hair and is around 5' ths is what I saw. I was thinking if you see a window on the right, it could actually be on the left due to much is a little backwards out there when using a sixth sense. love, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.