Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Perhaps some confirmation (Read 3594 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Perhaps some confirmation
Sep 9th, 2005 at 2:29pm

Last night while meditating, I suddenly saw a clear image of a lady looking at me. The way she her face looked was very detailed. She looked at me with a look of concern. I got the feeling that she had this look because she was in focus 23 and felt insecure.

So just in case, I imagined a retrievel. At some point during the retrievel, without imagining it first, and right after getting the mental message that she drowned in her house, I saw a clear, moving, and detailed image of a house being flooded. The water moved in very quickly. I saw it from the outside. The water rushed in at a level that was just a few feet away from the top of the roof. I also saw the rest of the area, and saw lots of water.

I can't say for certain that I did a retrievel. But it's interesting that without intending to I saw a clear image of a women with very definite facial features, and a very definite facial expression, looking right at me. It's also interesting that I saw such a clear, moving and detailed image of a house being flooded, without intending to.

I figure that one of these days I'll become certain (boy I've been saying that alot lately).

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Perhaps some confirmation
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2005 at 2:59pm

It sounds like a good start anyway.  You got some good detail there.  You have to go with what you feel and trust that.  More experience will come with practice, I know that for sure.  I usually don't have too much of a clue what is going on with my experiences unless I do a lot of thinking about it and until I get help from people here to give me some ideas.   Smiley

The way you described her and the scene sounds so sad. 

I do think that if you had the intention of a retrieval and then go this info, that you did do a retrieval.  Maybe there was more to it that you just don't remember yet. 

Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 9:08am

Quote:
I can't say for certain that I did a retrievel. But it's interesting that without intending to I saw a clear image of a women with very definite facial features, and a very definite facial expression, looking right at me. It's also interesting that I saw such a clear, moving and detailed image of a house being flooded, without intending to.

I figure that one of these days I'll become certain (boy I've been saying that alot lately).

Hi again; interesting thoughts you have.
Your making me go back in time here..lol...memories..memories..Smiley
Interesting that your going through the same process as i did in the beginning.."Trust"...is the first thing.
Also at the first seminar that Bruce gave in Seattle which i participate, he was saying that if you make a sort of a contract with you Higher Self that if HS/ISH need you to do a retreival, just come and get you out and let's do it....IT WILL HAPPEND"...
as it did to me more than once..
I found myself in situation where i was not planning to do retreivals, and there i was doing one. It could be tiersome sometimes, but it's what i as for.
As for validation do i need it now...no...i know i'm doing it and that's what counts.

With love, Romain

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 10:20am

Sounds like a retrieval to me. Great job.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 1:56pm

Oops...i forgot..

I'm positive it was a retreival..Smiley

Keep at it and it and you'll get better at it..

With love
Romain[color=Red][/color][size=13][/size]

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.