Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
to Ryan..first phasing experiment (Read 17148 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
to Ryan..first phasing experiment
Sep 4th, 2005 at 11:47pm

this is because Ryan asked about phasing. Ryan already does obes but phasing is a little different. this was the first time I did phasing and it was accidental I would say, although I had an intention to do a retrieval, through my usual method of imagination first, which were somehow not as satisfying as slipping into this phasing thing. this is the reason Bruce advocates using the imagination because I think we can phase once we get the hang of it. it's so much easier than setting an intention before going to sleep and hoping you actually achieve the intention.
one thing I'm not sure of, whether this guy was a fireman, or a maintenance man, all I knew for sure he liked his work, he took care of the building in some way. here it is.Fireman of 9/11

This retrieval was different than the others in that I “phased.”  Phasing is to be there immediately with no preliminary process, nor sense of time passing to get to the retrieval site and with no effort to remove doubts that what you are doing is mere fantasy. A suprise, as it were, for surely, it couldn’t be this easy, or could it? During the time of the 9/11 emergency, helpers, guides and retrievers physical as well as non/physical abounded in the area for several weeks or more. The majority of folks  left this plane in what I and others could perceive as very orderly, almost like a procession. There was a sense of stoical self-sacrifice at the scene, as if people walked into their new life half asleep or in calm resignation. I thought I could detect some feeling of glory and honor that made their feet move in unison, like soldiers going into a battle who were not necessarily ecstatic about the battle plans but duty and courage was calling. The self sacrifice was because they would no longer be able to have self expression in that particular body within those family associations developed in this particular life. Even so the area was charged with undistorted love, which provides a greater awareness to each individual and more than that provided a carpet of light. The probabilities for 9/11 to happen had been explained to them even before incarnation and agreements had been reached and accepted. After a week of existing within the confusion and collective shock of 9/11 I went out in the astral to find my classroom and be taught how to center myself so that I might assist. I was very sad as many were and in shock. It felt like the beginning of the end and I couldn’t live with the feeling.
  Sunday morning after 9/11 I woke to a sense of freedom from the feelings of doom and gloom that was hanging as a thick fog on the land of the free and the home of the brave. I even had joy and a vague sense of having listened to a great speaker at a tremendous gathering of others like myself who had come for relief from the doom and damnation feelings.
   The most noteworthy retrieval I had at the scene is someone I call the fireman. I decided to make one last run to the site just to see if we had missed anyone by chance. I was pretty sure that everyone had been taken care of and equally certain there had been far better retrievers than myself at the scene. I set my intention as usual, prepared to activate and engage the imagination technique when suddenly I bypassed the whole procedure and was just there, peering into the larger than life face of a man. I still remember his broad, good looking face and his dark hair and the sad look on that wonderful face. So swift was my arrival I questioned it. I had become something different this time however. I was a pinpoint of consciousness. I felt like a small light. I flew in front his face back and forth like a tiny butterfly as if not quite certain what to do next. What in the world am I doing? I wondered. I began to observe the man’s features, thinking what a nice vibration he had, what nice features and was wondering if he could see me. Then, a surprise element entered! Oh, good grief! I was flirting with this man! Really I chided myself you’re here to retrieve, not flirt! Laughingly I reminded self to get a clue on what undistorted love energy is/was/can be. He seemed most familiar and I really liked him. What I liked the best about him was his work ethics. His sadness I could relate to also. I could hope to replace his sadness with something hopeful. He was thinking he would not be working ever again at this building which lay about him in total destruction. I was certain I was invisible, that I would have to manifest some kind of form soon to him. I was acting really shy of taking action in favor of observing and admiring him, so I kept up my flitter motion two inches from his face, dancing like a firefly wondering what to do. I sensed a fireman or a maintenance man as he wore a uniform of  blue. He still carried a feeling of being responsible for this fallen building. He had duty and loyalty written all over him. I related to that quality strongly. He sat on something, a piece of the building. He was just resigned and seemed really stumped, as in a daze, asking himself why over and over. He had enjoyed his job, now it was over, he wouldn’t be finding his identity in this particular job anymore. As I flitted there, I would send out little puffs of love to him. I’m laughing at myself now but it’s true, you discover little things about yourself when you’re doing retrievals that sometimes can turn the whole situation into quite a humorous one. As I was feeling invisible and wondering if I should just reveal myself anytime soon I caught a twinkle in his eye and a grin appeared on his face. He knew I was flirting with him! He noticed me! swoosh! I danced in joy around his face as he followed me with his eyes, distracted from his former resignation. Then I thought maybe I need to tell him that he’s not in his body. I whispered “do you know you’ve died?” “I figured as much, he said, it just hasn’t completely sank in yet.” He corresponded with me in easy manner, as if he was used to tinkerbells of tiny dimension scheming on him. I had put a twinkle in his eye perhaps. Helpers to the left and right started moving in to take him away from the rubble. I always remember this retrieval fondly as I had been so thrilled that he could see me and even tease me for my shyness and respond to the playful inquisitive approach so lucid was he. Anytime there is an element of surprise in a retrieval, it’s generally an indication that you could very well be participating in something quite verifiable, if not in reality, at least in your heart, the place where undistorted love lies. Self discovery is priceless, but a moment in love goes beyond value.

further note Ryan: I don't know how to tell u how to phase..all I did was ask if I could be of service in the area of 9/11. I didn't want to leave anyone out of the loop if possible. my intentions was just to go there and look around, see what I could find..instead, I was just given this man's face which seemed about 2 inches away from my face. all the time I was aware I was sitting in my house looking at a strangers face. I had not expected to actually do a retrieval, I thought the area was pretty much taken care of so I was a little surprised to see this face in my mind, which was pretty clear. since I still doubted my retrieval abilities somewhat I fluttered back and forth...luckily, he saw me. ha ha! love to you and happy exploring! alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: to Ryan..first phasing experiment
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 10:01am

not much difference between the two concepts to my pov. intention is the priority first step in just about any action we take whether we intend to stand up and walk or explore the inner mind, or the collective.

Intention might be like this:
1) I intend to do a retrieval
2) since I'm not sure I will actually accomplish my intention, I do step two, being I ask for help.
3) guides will monitor and say u have to ask first or we can't help you. this being so because otherwise it's called interference with your free choices.

reading Monroe, he first started off with obes, then it developed into phasing, a slight shift of attention. I perceive the obe body as the astral body. I perceive the phasing as a dropping off of the obe body, as pure awareness antannae opening up. I perceive guides around supplying me with images and scenes to work with, designed for my personal growth only, as we are all unique so the scenes or images are like roads to travel down.

one thing about intention setting...for me at least, I need to concentrate on an intention for up to two minutes while not being interrupted with other thoughts, such as things I have to do around the house..etc. if nothing happens like instant phasing, then the intention happens within dream area within the week, then 3 days later, then 1 day later, it just depends how strong the intention has gotten and how deep I have managed to go under.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 10:14am

Alysia, I am glad you brought this up!

I guess I am still confused about the different terms.

I have my own way of distinguing from my own experiences, but I need to understand these terms so that I can apply them to what I know. 

So, please tell me where I am correct or wrong, thanks.

Pretending (without seeing or feeling) would be using imagination?  For instance, as a way to get perception started.

Seeing (either like physical seeing or only seeing black and white impressions) is like phasing?

Actually seeing and feeling like you are really there and having a body is OBE?

What about "seeing" as knowing? 

Ugh, I know I have too many questions, sorry!

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 11:38am

Grin I enjoy questions! lol. it helps me get clear, the questions. I love to write. it's difficult to use the written word but will have to make do. heres your questions:
_____
Pretending (without seeing or feeling) would be using imagination?  For instance, as a way to get perception started.
______ 
 pretending is like trusting. trusting is like to be a child with an open mind. at first as a beginner I did not feel much of anything while pretending. feelings seem to sneak up later. I do see an image but they are blurry at first. always have to ask, please clarity, then I assume assistance make it clear to me. I am aware now guides can place an image in your head, by thought transference. since I love myself, I am never afraid that I will be mislead, if that is any help to you in your explorations. love is like dispelling fear. too much fear inside of us, cannot see anything at all. yes, imagination gets things going in right direction, later on, you wonder, well, something happened that I did not expect. but you start with playing along with imagination, let yourself go with it. for instance, my favorite illustration how this works: was talking to my deceased granny, thinking I may be a little lunny tunes, but this is fun, so I will play along. pretty soon she start answring me but I did not have chance to ask a question yet! ha ha! slow down nanny I ask her! still playing along. so then she say ask your mother about the black brooch! black brooch? nanny, I say, I don't believe in wearing jewelry. so she say, never mind about your belief to not wear jewelry, just ask your mother about the brooch. scratch head. I went downstairs and said mom, what about a black brooch? mom sat there and got a red face. she didn't say anything for a long time. then she said in a tiny voice "oh, did she want u to have it?" turns out that then I remembered as mom helped me remember, nanny collected antique jewelry, tons of it. she had told mom which piece to give me a long time ago. mom had either lost the jewelry, or just didn't follow through with nanny's request for other reasons her own. nanny was trying to "fix" our relationship here. ha ha! at that moment I realized the value of "playing along" with the imagination, as I knew for certain nanny was guiding my mother from the other side so I thought I'd say hello in my imagination to her and got myself a whopper of a verification that it works.
______

Seeing (either like physical seeing or only seeing black and white impressions) is like phasing?
 ____
I see in black and white. sometimes I can see color in association with a chakra movement or if color is associated with a concept I need to understand. but black and white is where I am for the most part no matter what altered state I might be in. phasing is where we all are headed in the future my opinion. but I still can sense a buzzing vibration once in awhile when I'm doing the obe thing. the form I take can be like my own body stepping into a movie clip, and I know it's a movie I want to be in. sometimes I take the form of someone else, stepping into their shoes while guides direct the movie. they do this so I will learn. I don't know to call this phasing. maybe we can call phasing to be like a merge. we merge into the collective area, but still have a sense of individuality intact.
______

Actually seeing and feeling like you are really there and having a body is OBE?
 ______
my sense of really being there is part of the excitement, and is my motivation for sitting on my butt here; lol, (theres no where else I'd rather be than talking to you right now) this is a knowing thing, this is what we cannot share with another, and this is why skeptics do not believe that u know what u know, because they are still gathering their experience which is the only valid knowing that we can gain in an individual sense. but there will be varieties of obes. my opinion flying dreams, lucid dreams, are a degree of obe, connected to the development of going obe, like step one, step two, like that. then step 3 would be phasing, or like I mentioned once, a merging concept, to merge the sub with the conscious, so you are "always there." always in the now moment, with information at your fingertips if you desire that.
______
What about "seeing" as knowing?
_____

some say "I see." some say "I feel" some say "I hear you." some say "I touch you."  knowing is what we all want. we say we want to know the truth as the truth will set us free. so we have to define what is "knowing?"  as I said, we cannot share what we know. but we can live our knowings. each person will get their own knowing basically through their life time. this is what we came here for and it's ok then not to know. it does not mean one is superior and one is inferior. we are all the same to want to know. seeing is not the same as knowing.seeing is perception and perception is limited viewpoint. experiencing is knowing. but we are pieces of one another, and we can put our pieces together and come away with a gain that way towards more knowing. so thank you to ask me, for you boost me up that way...to put your piece with mine, we will keep it safe that way, from those energies who would resist the shift in consciousness occurring. love, alysia ...

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 12:45pm

Hey everyone and specially Alysia who i want to thank for starting this thread to help me and others understand, heres whats just happened with me, your views and suggestions would be much appreciated...

I saw this thread and read a little, i must admit i haven't caught up on everything yet but decided the time was right to try phasing, a little unsure i searched for pictures of the damage 'Hurricane Katrina' had caused, i only found 2 but decided this was enough to give me a platform and i should try anyway...

I layed down and started to use deep long breaths to wind down, relax, like from Bruce's exercises on his new book. Anyway before i had a chance to what i would call "relax" a small image on a womans head appeared, she had curly blonde hair, then straight after a pathway, green grass either side and a few trees, the path had a few holes in it. Then lastly another woman, but a picture of her laughing, like it was paused....like a photo off the news of a girl who was missing/killed...only way to describe it.

I noticed these and 5 seconds later while i was  pondering about this images i had just seen i was now above a house surrounded by water, below to one side i saw a women in water (she was at the front i assume as the layout of surrounding houses formed a street, which i only noticed later). I want to say here i could still feel the bed i was laying on, even though by now my focus seemed elsewhere i forgot i was feeling that for this moment, but i was not OBE, i was not alseep i had only layed down for minutes, and the picture was weird because u could see but it was seeing and feeling all at the same time, i had a picture for sure but didn't notice at the time.

Anyway i noticed this woman paddling, struggling to keep above water, couldn't reach the roof to pull herself to saftey. I decided to use physcial attributes to keep the whole thing real so i landed on the roof (pointed sloping either side) and tried to reach down but i couldn't move from the middle otherwise i would slip down and far in myself, it was no good so i jumped in and actually felt myself go underneath the water. I grabbed her and told her she was going to be ok and i was going to help her onto the roof, we got nearer the house and i tried to lift her up but went under again, i tried again but once again went under...

...then next time i looked up and a man was there bent over on the edge of the roof with his hand outstretch, i did not see his face but he said "here grab my hand". I can't remeber him saying that but he might of done or i could of thought it. Anyway i lifted her up and he dragged her to the point in the roof then helped me as i was struggling. He said "how are you, are you guys gonna be alrite?" to which i rplied "i was helping her, im ok don't worry, i'm a helper". With this he looked confused, i can't remember his face but i saw it now and saw his confused look, then i relised he was not a helper helping me do a retrival, he was another soul which needed retriving!

I sat down against the chimley (at one end of the point) holding both people and told them that they had past, that their lives had been taken from this life but they were now able to enter into the afterlife. The man didn't like this idea and dismissed it before storming off to the other side of the roof looking out for "survivors". The girl sat their and said she kinda thought so but was unsure, she was a bit nervous as well and asked a few questions like i thought there was a heaven and hell etc. I told her the afterlife has these places but also so many more, it is a new world and she can go to these places but also see more, there is loads to do! she seemed very happy with this answer and asked how she gets there, i told her angels would come for her (i assumed she was christian after her heaven/hell question) and suddenly a bright white cloud above shone out down on her and she was excited, i looked up but only saw the edge and wite light, she started to float upwards and said thankyou, thankyou before she went.

I didn't notice the light went but my attention was now on the man. Before i went to him i noticed the other houses around, and whether imagined or not i saw you alysia on one of the houses across the street waving again! lol and i noticed to my left a few houses down across the street Shirly also working.

I then tried to attract the man and even flew around him to try and prove he was int he afterlife but he was having none of it. Unfortunatly i had too many distractions and came out of it, (mum and sister came home from shopping). I will hoepfully return a.s.a.p as i have left one behind. How many more are there?

In conclusion it seemed real to me and i which i would of asked for proof of the woman as im sure she would of given me something, she was very understanding and helpful once awoken to her situation. That would of be excellent. Apart from that the man there to help me was unexpectly and like previously from what i have read seems a good signal somethings happening. Also the whole thing was unexpected, even though i wished to help i hadn't got round to imaging the area or even thinking about it, i was just there.

Also i think i experienced phasing but slighly unsure, i'm pretty sure i helped someone but once again unsure. I hope to next time get proof when i help someone and see what i get from that proof, for if i can get something it will suddenly open up how real it all is i guess lol.

Can't wait to hear from  you all,

Cheers Ryan
« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2005 at 2:01pm by chilipepperflea »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 1:05pm

Holy smokes, Ryan!   Shocked

I loved hearing this from you. 

I believe that if it felt real to you than it was real, no matter if you got proof or not.  You must trust your feelings and instincts and they will open up to you and you will undoubtedly be thrusted forward in your own spiritual development!

Love,
Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 3:49pm

Hi Ryan,
just wanna say, from the way you perceived it and what you did, that's the same kind of experience like I have with my retrievals. Soon you will be the one not to ask, but to answer questions I think!
And, no joke, today I was on a kinda free flow, without special intention, and I saw a guy from behind sitting in front of a computer monitor and thought: "That's chillipepperflea/Ryan, he's on the afterlife board, he has a strong connection to this group, he is doing something special".
Bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 4:40pm

Aaah,

The enthausism of youth-I love it and felt energized by your narative.  I also sensed that because of the ease with which you slid into the phasing just by following Alysia's description, I could do this too when my time comes for action. Right now I'm just so tired.

Love it, love it, love it-Thanks and keep up the good much needed work.

Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 5:24pm

Fantastic Ryan. You did it, a classic textbook retrieval as Bruce once told me. I'm very proud of you. Wink

With Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 8:38pm

so this is your first retrieval Ryan, right? yes it is a classical example! Grin  thats funny you saw me there on the roof because I was talking to someone within my dream last nite too and knew it was someone from the board but couldn't figure out who...now I think it was you because in the dream I sent you a picture of chaotic proportions, stuff everywhere, disorganized. seems to me now like New Orleans looks. I sent this picture to you and in the dream you surprised me by locating me in person...geez, you are growing so much I can hardly believe it! anyway, this guy looked young with short light colored hair, he was taller than me in height, I'd say 5'8 or 9". average weight. he came to express gratitude that I had sent the picture. then he pointed to a young lady, I believe caucasian and he was talking about her that he was about to go to her and he was extremely pleased. apparently I posted directly to you and in dream language this was shown as me stapling a picture to the front of the envelope and mailing it to you, mail to mean public system of the internet.. neat huh? see, I had to come here to find out it was you as I didn't ask your name. I'm going to start asking for names from now on! Cheesy I did expect a response from you by return mail, however, the surprise element in the dream was that u had shown up personally "out there." so I'd say that you and I met and did a partnered exploration of sorts there. keep up the good work, and the man who wouldn't go with you, that happens a lot I hear, and you can return with assistance, with a helper and retrieve him if you want to try. you can try introducing the helper to him as a guy with a boat. that will work maybe. love, and wow! holy cow..........

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Sep 5th, 2005 at 10:10pm

Alysia, have you not seen Ryan's website?  He talked about it on the Random forum.  He's got his picture on there so you can see him. 

Ryan and I have been talking about trying to meet up non-physically and then use describing each other physically as our proof of meeting.  But then he went  and put up his picture!  But it doesn't matter, I go by feeling anyway.  The clear visuals are more of a treat but actually feeling someone's energy or aura, that is very special indeed.  Anyway, just thought if you saw his pic you may get a confirmation that he fit what you saw.

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 10:00am

heavens to merkatroid Grin thanks for that link I just went over there and recognized our dear chipperflea! the face, it's him! holist of golden calves.....pardon my swooning. I saw him. it was he that came to me, but only after I sent a picture (within PE, within dream landscape) I have seen my friends faces before, and they do not always resemble closely when I receive an actual photo, however this time, I can report here 100% accuracy in viewing Ryan's photo. this makes me feel like he is to become a strong worker in this area within the coming days. as for how I feel about accuracy that I got..VERY GOOD! however, I must not go on about my accomplishments and bore you all to tears, rather I would only inspire each one of you to  experiment with PE's, for then you may feel very, very good also to get verification.
Ryan, I do not recall flying around the man you were attempting to retrieve, although I do have a man I myself am working on retrieving in New Orleans. that does not mean I Didn't fly there; we don't have full memory of our activities out there all the time. if you got me waving at you, that's good enough confirmation for now, as it means you are aware I think of you, of your growth, and your welfare in these areas, and I do! I think you are an excellent flyer.
as for me, I am going to go gloat over seeing your face and talking to you out there. most notably communication is difficult...I do get feelings though, and I noted your emotional temperament immediately; you were excited, happy, and grateful and innovative and adventurous. these are positive and spiritual traits; my only thought was I wanted you to pull back for a few weeks to assimilate what you have received, chew on it a bit so not to tire yourself within too much enthusiasm. you really surprise me Ryan, not only that, I surprise myself! hee hee hee Grin I did not set out to do PE with anyone. I've already gotten those under my belt so to speak, but now that we are doing it here, I believe that more of us can begin in that direction and see what we can find.
the shift is here you guys, I've been telling you this and u don't believe me do you? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #12 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 10:33am

Hey everyone!

Thankyou for all your support Smiley, i read all of your posts and they all made me smile and happy, thankyou.

As for slipping into it, if it was phasing which i'm pretty sure now i didn't even notice the change, i was just there!

Yeah it was my first retrival, i don't wanna leave it too long while its fresh in my mind but try and go back to that exact place and help the man i left behind, i might try and get something to bring back aswell to validate as even though i'm beleiving more than ever now i still need that proof lol!

And Vicky good thinking! lol. I didn't even think so suggest that so thankyou so much, Alysia instantly recognized me which means i must of been truly out there for if i wasn't i wouldnt of made contact with anyone and i could still dismiss it as fake but its gotta be something purly on that alone! lol. Hope we can meet up soon as well and bring something back to validate it, that will be purly amazing for i haven't had proof myself yet but enough from everyone else to satisfy me for the moment! lol

i think definatly need to chew it over but want to help the man first and then i'll step back, i will try again tonight and i like the boat idea, i think that will do the trick! Hope i can get some more results and maybe some confirmation.

I think one of my greatest lessons learnt here is we don't need to OBE in order to visit/travel/explore/meet up/retive. i think that has been one of my downfalls in that i thought we had to do it to explore but nowi relised we can travel just like OBE without going OBE if that makes sense? Still wont stop my quest to master the OBE though! lol, its just in the mean time i have other things to practise and learn as well, and well im very very very excited! lol Smiley

once again thanx everyone!

Ryan

oh yeah just wondering Alysia you said you sent me a picture? Just wondering how that works, never heard of that before, how does it work?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 11:11am

Pepper...think about how you said you found TWO pictures of New Orleans so you could get it pin pointed the location you wanted to attempt your first retrieval....

well, within my own landscape of that nebulous land we explore, you and I discussed these two pictures.
one picture was on the outside (this forum) one picture was on the inside (yourself) both pictures were of New Orleans. one picture; the one on the outside of (the dream envelope) was my own interpretations which I share here with you and others, the envelope also contained your own perceptions, your own interpretations and inspirations, which are very similar to my own, as we are both retrievers now, and that is our similarity within the pictures. so we are buddies too!

do you see the coincidence of you talking about 2 pictures in relationship to your first retrieval attempt/success, and me also discussing two pictures with you within my own experience? I think the chances of this being a coincidence is nil.
as far as the pictures go, I now can see why psychics use pictures....to get information. it just comes to them about the person, what happened to that person, perhaps where the body is to be found...

you also mention seeing a picture of a girls smiling face, so there is more connection there to the visual way you work, as well I do work with that area of just looking at a picture..and somehow knowing..info about them. I'm going to persue the picture exploration thing, it's like psychometry, and I think you could be good at this also...try it on a friend..take their watch in your hand..might be better to try it on a stranger though, hold the item and see what you can get there, it will help in retrievals I think. love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #14 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 12:07pm

So Ryan what is the link to your website?  I can't seem to find it. thanks.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #15 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 12:27pm

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #16 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 1:39pm

lol always make me smile and laugh lol Smiley

I put my link on the off topic forum cuz seem only place it fitted really.

Also i nearly got there again! i layed down and quietened my mind and relaxed, and started to see vague images and followed them trying to get them clearer, they started too but then my sister shouted down to my mum, "Mum is Ryan asleep cuz his lights off?" then 'knock knock knock' and she walks in to show me what shes learnt on the guitar now lol......this is happening alot now and even though i don't mind she always comes at the wrong time....aghhhh!

all i can say is i can't wait to move out and too new zealand then i can unplug the phone and have some time to myself!

Its just annoying and now i'm not in the mood so will have to try tommorow Sad ah well

also just wondering when you said there is more than just a visual connectiont here Alysia, is that like you said knowing from the picture information about the person?

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #17 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 2:16pm

Yes, he's cute.  Oops, did I say that out loud?   Wink

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 2:18pm

you said: also just wondering when you said there is more than just a visual connectiont here Alysia, is that like you said knowing from the picture information about the person?
____

this question might be worded a little strange for me Ryan..but I'll try and ask my guides what you are asking....hold on...whiz...pop...whirr...just a minute please...yes? what is Ryan asking me?...clanking noise is heard....Grin  yes, we have the data on Ryan..question: is this the peppered Ryan?...ah, he calls himself a chili pepper which is hot, yes.......oh, I see.  yes, this unit is visually oriented...at other times he is auditorally oriented...is this what u want from the data?..static is on the line...whirrrrr......scuse me, I was wondering about psychometry, the art of? as relating to this individual? information that comes by looking at a picture?..pop!.....yes, the pepper that is hot did receive a rote from the girls picture, that she is dead physically. he did then direct this energy into more comfortable avenues within our stations. we are watching him. he is safe. it is good. thank you!...

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #19 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 2:26pm

lol, that has strangly answered my question yes! lol.

Re reading it yeah it did sound weird and didn't make much sense lol. sometimes i do get quite excited or have too much to say all at once so try and type fast...with concequences! lol

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 2:31pm

Ah yes, I did go to Ryan's website before. Guess there's just too much on my mind lately for me to have remembered until I saw him again. Yes, he's very cute. Wink  A year younger than my oldest grandchild.  But I can still look and enjoy. LOL

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #21 - Sep 7th, 2005 at 4:15pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanna post my thoughts after just taking to vicky....

She asked whether the first three images i saw before my retrival had any connection to everything. And one did but was unsure and didn't know what it would mean anyway.

Well the first woman i saw i feel was the one i retrived, they looked pretty similar as far as i can rmeember from the retrival, but theres a feeling there that its linked up....

which leads me onto what will ahppen with the other two?? are they an insight into something in the future i will be doing. Something involving a path and then the other girl? Just an idea, just wondered what your thoughts were on this...

But definatly thiking back theres a connection there...what i'm unsure...

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #22 - Sep 7th, 2005 at 9:22pm

Howdy! 

Well, here are some ideas about the other pics:

I think that you are opening your awareness and perception abilities fast because of your retrieval and OBE experiences.  You may be opening up perception to things more than just what you set your intention out to do.  You already know you are learning fast and that you have great visual ability.  So the other 2 pictures could be of something not even related to the first one. 

Of course, I think anything is possible so it could be something that may happen in the future or it could even be that there was more to your retrieval experience that just isn't in your conscious memory yet.

Or you could just be very visual like me and your subconscious was just trying to show you something.  How I came to believe this is because what happens a lot of times is that I get in that relaxed state and then other things pop into my mind as I'm trying to clear my thoughts.  Once when I was setting out to try for a retrieval, as I was relaxing my mind and body I briefly, just for a second, thought to myself, "did I remember to give Abby her money back?" 

You know how thoughts just fly through your head as you lay down to relax?  Well, Abby is my daughter.  When she heard my brother was trying to come up with money for a plane ticket, she gave me the $7 she had saved up and said that she wanted her uncle to have it for his plane ticket.  It was so touching.  I kept praising her for her kindness, but knew that of course I wanted to give it back to her.  I knew she had left it in the kitchen but I wasn't sure if she had gotten it back or not. 

Usually with these fleeting thoughts I just ignore them and eventually they stop.  But what happened was even though I was intending to do a retrieval I ended up seeing a completely clear color 3D visual of Abby standing with her back to me.  I thought, "Hmm, that's Abby."  Then I noticed something on her back.  I saw that it was dollar bills fanned out and stuck under the strap of her outfit.  (what she was wearing was revealing most of her back and had spaghetti straps across it, something she doesn't have in real life).  So when I saw the money I thought, "Okay, that's money.  Money on her back.  Abby, money, back."  And I kept thinking and finally it came to me, "Oh yeah, I did remember to give Abby her money back!"

So my point of all of this is that I think my mind was just giving me the quickest route (a visual aid) of reminding me something.  It was actually very clever, but it just goes to show that the slightest thoughts creeping in can get in the way sometimes!

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Southern_Star

London, United Kingdom
Reply #23 - Sep 9th, 2005 at 6:23pm

Hello Alysia,
It's been a couple of days since anyone has posted on this thread but I hope you get to read my question.
I read on your posts that you were doing retrievals on the World Trade Center on 9/11.
One thing I always wondered about terrorist attacks is what happens to the terrorist when they pass over.
Have you witnessed or been part of a retrieval of any of the terrorist?
Do they realize straight away what they have done? Can they feel all the pain they have caused?. Do they repent?
Thank you, I hope you read this.

Peace, Love and light.

Sandra.

When love is dead I'm loving angels instead.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Sep 9th, 2005 at 9:31pm

hi southern star, no I have not any answers about where the hijackers go, do, feel, etc. my feeling tells me they are like robotic people upstairs, like young souls which are reactionary when in a body. I'm sure if they want to grow, that there is help for them to escape the dogma in their minds. I've never had the urge to go and inspect them.
I've read from channelled sources Hitler is still around over there, claiming it wasn't all his fault what happened, and I think he's right, it wasn't just his fault. I'm not curious to go in his direction either. Tongue

I almost feel the highjackers were pawns in the game, like they are so inconsequential to the whole picture, like a puppet of forces the entire collective generate. we can change things in the world as a group united, but certainly we can't unless we are aware of what needs changing. the whole thing made us more aware, more willing to try. love, alysia

IP Logged

Southern_Star

London, United Kingdom
Reply #25 - Sep 10th, 2005 at 6:52am

Dear Alysia,
I'm so glad you read my question. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your views with me too.
I think your feeling can be very close to the truth.
It is just so beyond me how someone can plan years in advance and train to destroy so many lives, and not care in the slightest. It definitely makes sense to think that are like robots in a human body.
For a while I thought they all came from the same areas of the world, same cultures, same faith. It was so disturbing to watch people from these countries celebrating the terror, mothers feeling proud of the way their hijacker sons went. But the most sickening feeling comes when you listen to them  say it was all in the name of God. How dare they!!!!!. I looked into the teachings of their prophet searching for answers but I couldn't make any connections, that's why I think you are right. Religion has nothing to do with it. There is a dark force at work behind them and they are just puppets.
I am from Spain but I live in London for nearly 10 years now so I have a very special place in my heart for London and Britain in general.
When London was attacked last 7th of July I felt the pain raw in my heart how could a born and bred british be the leader of the attack. We all watched in disbelief as the TV stations around the country showed a message from this boy recorded before the attacks. How surreal to hear someone telling you how much they hate Britain in a deep Yorkshire accent.  It has to be that. They are not normal people. They are just mechanical beings used by the darkness to inflict pain on the world.
I used to be a Christian, now I only know I believe in God and Jesus Christ but there's something that comes to mind that we used to do as Christians back in Spain..  There would be small areas whithin the churches where candles would be provided so you could light one and say a prayer to offer it to anyone who needed the light. I didn't understand it very well back then but I sure do now. That could be a way to try to help them to find the light.
Thank you for your post. You said you had no answers but you somehow have brought much needed clarity to me about this matter.

Peace, Love and Light.

Sandra.

When love is dead I'm loving angels instead.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #26 - Sep 10th, 2005 at 3:11pm

Hi Sandra and all,
I too asked once about people who believe they go straight to paradise after suicide bombing. This is what I got:
Some of those, who believe this, go to their personal isolated world of thought forms. [Note: They only get what they are able to believe in and to imagine!] This is not really paradise-like. Or they go to a community of shared beliefs. It depends on the belief of every single one, or if one is willing to interact in such a community. The "virgins" which are part of some paradise-beliefs are persons who are there at free will/own beliefs or are just thought forms. And "the presence of God", another paradise-belief, turns out for those not more than a appreciated puppet where sometimes "wise" words comes out. If God means not much more to them than some words in a book then they get just that.
Bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.