Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Possible retrievels (Read 6802 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Possible retrievels
Sep 7th, 2005 at 10:05am

During the past week or so I've started to possibly do retrievels. I've started to do them because I've read some of Bruce Moen's books lately, and because while meditating I would suddenly seem images of people I don't know, and the thought to do a retrievel would come to mind.

Since my inner guidance doesn't tend to send me on wild goose chases, it doesn't make sense that it would prompt me to do retrievels without there being anything to them.

Nevertheless, I asked for some verification that I'm just not kidding myself. It came in three ways.
1. First I heard my inner voice say: "You are doing them, you are."
2. Next I received the mental message that it's appropriate for me to do them because I'm non-judgmental (sorry, I don't mean to toot my own horn)." I figure that it's important to be non-judgmental, because you wouldn't want to be judgmental towards a person when you try to help them. For instance, on one retrievel I helped a man make it to focus 27, even though I first saw him shoot somebody while he had a malicious smile on his face. I felt an inclination to help him, as opposed to thinking that he needs to go to hell or someplace like that.
3. Not feeling that the above was enough, I asked for an image to be shown that would provide some confirmation. Suddenly I saw an image of the cover Robert Monroe's "Far Journeys" book. Next I felt page 144, but didn't see it. Next I saw page number 145. After finishing my meditation, I looked at my copy of Far Journeys and turned to page 145. Page 144 is the first page of a chapter called "rescue mission." Because it is the first page of the chapter, the page number wasn't printed on the page. The first printed chapter page number is page 145. This explains why I felt page 144, as opposed to seeing it, and why page 145 was the page number I saw. Because I have read only a few pages of Far Journeys, there is no way that I could have known about the chapter called "Rescue Mission." As far as I know, this is the first chapter about retrievels that Robert Monroe has written. It is hard to imagine that I saw all of this just by pure coincidence.

Nevertheless, I am still somewhat skeptical. LOL, I'm stubborn.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Re: Possible retrievels
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2005 at 10:28am

Wow you are stubborn, that's not proof enough?   Cheesy

I don't have Monroe's 2nd and 3rd books, have only read the first.  So I can't look up what you are talking about.  But I can' t wait to read those two, I really need to.

Can you describe your experience in more detail?  Sounds interesting.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2005 at 11:56am

Regarding my stubborness, here's how whoever I'm in contact with in the spirit World have responded to it. One time while meditating I reviewed some of my experiences in order to make it clear that I do at times make contact with my I-there via thought. I almost became convinced, but then some doubt seeped then. Right then I saw a clear image of lady I don't know sitting on a fence. She should looked right at me with an expression of exasperated disappointment. 

Yesterday while meditating I asked, what will it be like when I finally fully accept that I'm in contact with my I-there. I waited a moment without thinking, and then I saw an image of a champagne bottle popping, and then a group of people behind the bottle clapping and chearing, because I finally fully accepted what I've been doing.

I'm about 99+% certain that I've been in contact with my I-there, or at least the part of the spirit World I'm connected to. One of these days they tell me, I'll be fully convinced. Grin

Regarding the specific retrievel experience I mentioned, it went something like this.

-I saw a clear image of a thin, 40ish blond man, shooting somebody with a pistol. He had a malicious smile on his face as he did so.
-I got the sense that he died, eventhough I didn't see him get killed.
-It occured to me to help him out.
-I can't remember the exact dialougue, but I started a conversation with him, eventually introduced him to a guide with a female appearance, and she took him to focus 27.

As I imagined the above, I wondered if he should go to focus 27. Since I don't believe in retributive karma and fire and brimstone, I figured that focus 27 would be the best place for him, so he would have a better chance of learning a better way to live.

Even though I saw him clearly at first, I didn't clearly see the rest of the experience. I don't believe that this is a problem, because sometimes you can see things without seeing them, if you know what I mean.

With each of the retrievels I went through, I've gotten names and ages of everybody involved, including the people that reunite with the person recovered, once they make it to what I guess is focus 27.

I still haven't verified anything yet, so I'm not saying anything for certain. One of these days I'll get off of the fence I'm sitting on.

Quote:
Wow you are stubborn, that's not proof enough?   Cheesy

I don't have Monroe's 2nd and 3rd books, have only read the first.  So I can't look up what you are talking about.  But I can' t wait to read those two, I really need to.

Can you describe your experience in more detail?  Sounds interesting.

Vicky

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #3 - Sep 7th, 2005 at 12:46pm

sounds like if your ready to embrace you are already there! lol

I think proof is the main thing, in fact i know, i wish i could get some proof to validate, just helps you believe so get some and get ready to believe!

And lets us know the stories as well, love reading these type of stories.

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Sep 9th, 2005 at 7:23pm

Hi recoverer,
I just read this, so you were contact-making with your Big I and met a staring woman just like me in my "The Signal" report? That's interesting, isn't it?! And you too asked about how it is when your contact is getting better? And this cheering and celebrating with the champagne, well I know that! Hey, you're not alone with this sort of experiences, if this makes any difference. For me it's good to hear of similar experiences.
Bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Sep 12th, 2005 at 9:13am

Nothing to say really, just a smile.  Wink

Quote:
Hi recoverer,
I just read this, so you were contact-making with your Big I and met a staring woman just like me in my "The Signal" report? That's interesting, isn't it?! And you too asked about how it is when your contact is getting better? And this cheering and celebrating with the champagne, well I know that! Hey, you're not alone with this sort of experiences, if this makes any difference. For me it's good to hear of similar experiences.
Bye, spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Sep 12th, 2005 at 10:25pm

Dear Recoverer, I just wanted to add my 2 cents that I think you're doing great with the retrievals, and the page numbers and the names and dates. my first retrievals were not this spectacular, but like you, I felt it was important to pursue them. I began to become less judgmental also, so I began to learn more compassion in general as I went on...thanks for showing us how it's done...you know this is really a pathway all it's own....love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Sep 13th, 2005 at 10:07am

Thank you Alysia:

Here's another recent experience. Sunday morning I woke up and felt energy at the top and back of my head. I feel energy there often, but this time it was stronger than usual and moved in a way that recently seems like a way in which the spirit World is signalling me. I mentally said "not now, I'm too tired." But as my body was filled with very noticeable energy, I saw a clear moving image of a little boy crying really hard. He was crying because his friend, who was also a little boy and also could be seen, was lying dead on the ground. Somebody like a fireman was trying to comfort him. I could hear the fireman talking, with a dream like sound. At this point I figured that I better go ahead and imagine a retrievel. After I finished doing so the moving energy I felt at the back of my head came to an end, and so did the energy I was feeling within my body.

It's hard to imagine that the spirit World would get my attention as it did, increase my energy level, and then show me a moving image of the seen I saw, just so I could delude myself with some imagination game.

Quote:
Dear Recoverer, I just wanted to add my 2 cents that I think you're doing great with the retrievals, and the page numbers and the names and dates. my first retrievals were not this spectacular, but like you, I felt it was important to pursue them. I began to become less judgmental also, so I began to learn more compassion in general as I went on...thanks for showing us how it's done...you know this is really a pathway all it's own....love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Sep 14th, 2005 at 3:59pm

well, you definetely have arrived among the ranks of those who are sensitive to be helping out within the retrieval scenery....can you tell me how you got the child's attention? I love details...

also many are like you...on call....your soul agreed to this at one time...you will remember more later I suspect. good for you. the child can move on now. poor baby...such truama! the children are especially attractive to me. how does your heart feel now?

I used to get a "right on!" type of signal after a retrieval. you know, somewhere in the heart. love, alysia

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Sep 15th, 2005 at 9:29am

Alysia:

Sometimes after doing imagining/retrievels (sorry for any doubt might still have), I feel like my heart chakra is opened more than usual, and I feel like I'm in an expanded state of consciousness. As I feel this I'll think to myself: "I'm really touching into something deep here. It's doesn't make sense that I would touch into something this deep and expansive, if I wasn't actually doing something. Self delusion and this feeling just don't go together"

I've done about 10 retrievels during the past couple of weeks, always after seeing an image of somebody. I can't remember precisely how I made contact with the kid I saw.  I think I said something such as" "Hi there, do you need some help. " Making contact with a person hasn't been an issue. The main thing is getting them to notice the spirit helper that is going to help them. Sometimes it's a matter of getting them to trust the helper.

Thank you for asking about how my heart felt. It seems like the feeling I've felt after retrievels, is something I need to pay more attention to. You know how you have a lot of things to think about during the day, and sometimes you forget to focus on the right thing? You pointed the direction to a good thing to pay attention to.

Quote:
well, you definetely have arrived among the ranks of those who are sensitive to be helping out within the retrieval scenery....can you tell me how you got the child's attention? I love details...

also many are like you...on call....your soul agreed to this at one time...you will remember more later I suspect. good for you. the child can move on now. poor baby...such truama! the children are especially attractive to me. how does your heart feel now?

I used to get a "right on!" type of signal after a retrieval. you know, somewhere in the heart. love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Sep 15th, 2005 at 10:33am

and thank you for your response...it makes me remember how it was several yrs ago when I first started with the retrievals...I used to pick all the brains of the retrievers who came here to learn how to do it in a conscious way. after a retrieval I would always ask myself "why am I doing this?" shouldn't I be doing something else? like more practical? Grin then I would ask myself how do you feel now? you know, it seems like self talk. actually I think it was invisible guides now. so I would check. how do I feel? sometimes I would feel nothing. then I would start thinking about the person I just retrieved and ask how they got into the situation they got into that they would need assistance to be directed to the guides standing by. I might not even get an emotion around the circumstance for days. when finally I could understand the situation, how it came about, why they would be stuck there then I would get an emotion of the subtle variety confirming I was understanding then what retrieval was in the larger picture. if I could see my relationship to the retrievee, then I took them into my heart where they would be safe. I started to feel more then, I started to feel like I was a part of all humanity. I started to be less judgmental about them. can't u just see me? Grin
Hardy: well, this is another fine mess you've managed to get us in!
Laurel: boo hoo hoo whaaaaaa!!!!
Hardy: I suppose you expect me to get you out of this one?

lol. somewhere along the way I learned to be more understanding by placing myself in their shoes and walking a mile. then I learned each one you lift one up this way, out of stuckness, they turn around and lift you up, so it's a win-win. that's what I mean about the thud sound in the heart, the gravity of it all disappears within the retrieval areas. a feeling of peace comes to realize we can actually assist one another here or there by not judging good or bad or creating division that way in the heart. judgment is not up to retrievers, at least not me. judgment is like a system of measurement and and life/God takes care of the numbers and measurements and accessments of deeds done or left undone. like you say, all we do is direct their attention to the more experienced ones who know exactly what to do, when and how.
bless you, I'm so glad to meet you here!...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.