Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
to Ryan..first phasing experiment (Read 17135 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: to Ryan..first phasing experiment
Reply #15 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 12:27pm

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #16 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 1:39pm

lol always make me smile and laugh lol Smiley

I put my link on the off topic forum cuz seem only place it fitted really.

Also i nearly got there again! i layed down and quietened my mind and relaxed, and started to see vague images and followed them trying to get them clearer, they started too but then my sister shouted down to my mum, "Mum is Ryan asleep cuz his lights off?" then 'knock knock knock' and she walks in to show me what shes learnt on the guitar now lol......this is happening alot now and even though i don't mind she always comes at the wrong time....aghhhh!

all i can say is i can't wait to move out and too new zealand then i can unplug the phone and have some time to myself!

Its just annoying and now i'm not in the mood so will have to try tommorow Sad ah well

also just wondering when you said there is more than just a visual connectiont here Alysia, is that like you said knowing from the picture information about the person?

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #17 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 2:16pm

Yes, he's cute.  Oops, did I say that out loud?   Wink

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 2:18pm

you said: also just wondering when you said there is more than just a visual connectiont here Alysia, is that like you said knowing from the picture information about the person?
____

this question might be worded a little strange for me Ryan..but I'll try and ask my guides what you are asking....hold on...whiz...pop...whirr...just a minute please...yes? what is Ryan asking me?...clanking noise is heard....Grin  yes, we have the data on Ryan..question: is this the peppered Ryan?...ah, he calls himself a chili pepper which is hot, yes.......oh, I see.  yes, this unit is visually oriented...at other times he is auditorally oriented...is this what u want from the data?..static is on the line...whirrrrr......scuse me, I was wondering about psychometry, the art of? as relating to this individual? information that comes by looking at a picture?..pop!.....yes, the pepper that is hot did receive a rote from the girls picture, that she is dead physically. he did then direct this energy into more comfortable avenues within our stations. we are watching him. he is safe. it is good. thank you!...

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #19 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 2:26pm

lol, that has strangly answered my question yes! lol.

Re reading it yeah it did sound weird and didn't make much sense lol. sometimes i do get quite excited or have too much to say all at once so try and type fast...with concequences! lol

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #20 - Sep 6th, 2005 at 2:31pm

Ah yes, I did go to Ryan's website before. Guess there's just too much on my mind lately for me to have remembered until I saw him again. Yes, he's very cute. Wink  A year younger than my oldest grandchild.  But I can still look and enjoy. LOL

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #21 - Sep 7th, 2005 at 4:15pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanna post my thoughts after just taking to vicky....

She asked whether the first three images i saw before my retrival had any connection to everything. And one did but was unsure and didn't know what it would mean anyway.

Well the first woman i saw i feel was the one i retrived, they looked pretty similar as far as i can rmeember from the retrival, but theres a feeling there that its linked up....

which leads me onto what will ahppen with the other two?? are they an insight into something in the future i will be doing. Something involving a path and then the other girl? Just an idea, just wondered what your thoughts were on this...

But definatly thiking back theres a connection there...what i'm unsure...

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #22 - Sep 7th, 2005 at 9:22pm

Howdy! 

Well, here are some ideas about the other pics:

I think that you are opening your awareness and perception abilities fast because of your retrieval and OBE experiences.  You may be opening up perception to things more than just what you set your intention out to do.  You already know you are learning fast and that you have great visual ability.  So the other 2 pictures could be of something not even related to the first one. 

Of course, I think anything is possible so it could be something that may happen in the future or it could even be that there was more to your retrieval experience that just isn't in your conscious memory yet.

Or you could just be very visual like me and your subconscious was just trying to show you something.  How I came to believe this is because what happens a lot of times is that I get in that relaxed state and then other things pop into my mind as I'm trying to clear my thoughts.  Once when I was setting out to try for a retrieval, as I was relaxing my mind and body I briefly, just for a second, thought to myself, "did I remember to give Abby her money back?" 

You know how thoughts just fly through your head as you lay down to relax?  Well, Abby is my daughter.  When she heard my brother was trying to come up with money for a plane ticket, she gave me the $7 she had saved up and said that she wanted her uncle to have it for his plane ticket.  It was so touching.  I kept praising her for her kindness, but knew that of course I wanted to give it back to her.  I knew she had left it in the kitchen but I wasn't sure if she had gotten it back or not. 

Usually with these fleeting thoughts I just ignore them and eventually they stop.  But what happened was even though I was intending to do a retrieval I ended up seeing a completely clear color 3D visual of Abby standing with her back to me.  I thought, "Hmm, that's Abby."  Then I noticed something on her back.  I saw that it was dollar bills fanned out and stuck under the strap of her outfit.  (what she was wearing was revealing most of her back and had spaghetti straps across it, something she doesn't have in real life).  So when I saw the money I thought, "Okay, that's money.  Money on her back.  Abby, money, back."  And I kept thinking and finally it came to me, "Oh yeah, I did remember to give Abby her money back!"

So my point of all of this is that I think my mind was just giving me the quickest route (a visual aid) of reminding me something.  It was actually very clever, but it just goes to show that the slightest thoughts creeping in can get in the way sometimes!

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Southern_Star

London, United Kingdom
Reply #23 - Sep 9th, 2005 at 6:23pm

Hello Alysia,
It's been a couple of days since anyone has posted on this thread but I hope you get to read my question.
I read on your posts that you were doing retrievals on the World Trade Center on 9/11.
One thing I always wondered about terrorist attacks is what happens to the terrorist when they pass over.
Have you witnessed or been part of a retrieval of any of the terrorist?
Do they realize straight away what they have done? Can they feel all the pain they have caused?. Do they repent?
Thank you, I hope you read this.

Peace, Love and light.

Sandra.

When love is dead I'm loving angels instead.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Sep 9th, 2005 at 9:31pm

hi southern star, no I have not any answers about where the hijackers go, do, feel, etc. my feeling tells me they are like robotic people upstairs, like young souls which are reactionary when in a body. I'm sure if they want to grow, that there is help for them to escape the dogma in their minds. I've never had the urge to go and inspect them.
I've read from channelled sources Hitler is still around over there, claiming it wasn't all his fault what happened, and I think he's right, it wasn't just his fault. I'm not curious to go in his direction either. Tongue

I almost feel the highjackers were pawns in the game, like they are so inconsequential to the whole picture, like a puppet of forces the entire collective generate. we can change things in the world as a group united, but certainly we can't unless we are aware of what needs changing. the whole thing made us more aware, more willing to try. love, alysia

IP Logged

Southern_Star

London, United Kingdom
Reply #25 - Sep 10th, 2005 at 6:52am

Dear Alysia,
I'm so glad you read my question. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your views with me too.
I think your feeling can be very close to the truth.
It is just so beyond me how someone can plan years in advance and train to destroy so many lives, and not care in the slightest. It definitely makes sense to think that are like robots in a human body.
For a while I thought they all came from the same areas of the world, same cultures, same faith. It was so disturbing to watch people from these countries celebrating the terror, mothers feeling proud of the way their hijacker sons went. But the most sickening feeling comes when you listen to them  say it was all in the name of God. How dare they!!!!!. I looked into the teachings of their prophet searching for answers but I couldn't make any connections, that's why I think you are right. Religion has nothing to do with it. There is a dark force at work behind them and they are just puppets.
I am from Spain but I live in London for nearly 10 years now so I have a very special place in my heart for London and Britain in general.
When London was attacked last 7th of July I felt the pain raw in my heart how could a born and bred british be the leader of the attack. We all watched in disbelief as the TV stations around the country showed a message from this boy recorded before the attacks. How surreal to hear someone telling you how much they hate Britain in a deep Yorkshire accent.  It has to be that. They are not normal people. They are just mechanical beings used by the darkness to inflict pain on the world.
I used to be a Christian, now I only know I believe in God and Jesus Christ but there's something that comes to mind that we used to do as Christians back in Spain..  There would be small areas whithin the churches where candles would be provided so you could light one and say a prayer to offer it to anyone who needed the light. I didn't understand it very well back then but I sure do now. That could be a way to try to help them to find the light.
Thank you for your post. You said you had no answers but you somehow have brought much needed clarity to me about this matter.

Peace, Love and Light.

Sandra.

When love is dead I'm loving angels instead.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #26 - Sep 10th, 2005 at 3:11pm

Hi Sandra and all,
I too asked once about people who believe they go straight to paradise after suicide bombing. This is what I got:
Some of those, who believe this, go to their personal isolated world of thought forms. [Note: They only get what they are able to believe in and to imagine!] This is not really paradise-like. Or they go to a community of shared beliefs. It depends on the belief of every single one, or if one is willing to interact in such a community. The "virgins" which are part of some paradise-beliefs are persons who are there at free will/own beliefs or are just thought forms. And "the presence of God", another paradise-belief, turns out for those not more than a appreciated puppet where sometimes "wise" words comes out. If God means not much more to them than some words in a book then they get just that.
Bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.