Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to... die? (Read 25359 times)
Camilo_Largo
Ex Member

I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to... die?
Jun 17th, 2005 at 3:25pm

Hello

I want to have NDE.
(Sorry for my English).
I'am from Poland.
I search a med doctor who can introduce me to clinical death (stop heartbeat etc).
I'am a volunteer to discover NDE.

I dont want to commit suicide !!
Just discover NDE.

contact with me: telemagic@tlen.pl

greetings Smiley
Camilo

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2005 at 5:14pm

Whoa, I'll have to say that this takes guts. Was it hard for you to find a doctor who will do this for you? Have you heard of this being done before? Have you considered the consequences of this act...........what IF you don't come back, what if it takes too long to bring you back and you suffer brain damage, etc.  Are you prepared to go into the afterlife and stay if that should happen?  I'm sure that you have considered all these things and I wish you much success with your endeavor and I will be looking forward to reading about your experience.  Again I say, this takes guts.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

With Love and Concern,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Camilo_Largo
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 6:15am

hi Merilyn

I dont heard before about that experiment.
if anybody heard pls tell me about this.
if no, maybe I be first.

what if I don't come back ??
Roll Eyes
I have one question.
Did U hear about man who can live forever here ??
no

& second question.
Did U hear about man who came back from there??
yes

we everybody come there & propably we will never back. So, dont panic Smiley We aaaaaaallllllll go there !! ... some day. maybe tomorow, maybe for one yers, maybe 10 yr... maybe today Wink

but if I do this now, I will have almost 100% chance to came back & change for better rest of my life.

See You there sometimes later Wink
Camilo

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 10:13am

What I meant was, are you prepared to go to the afterlife NOW if the doctor can't bring you back.  I KNOW that we all go to the afterlife when we leave here. I have been there many times in this lifetime without having an NDE.  I, and many others on this forum, visit there regularly to check on people who have crossed over and to 'retrieve' those who are 'stuck' in a belief system territory. 

I still wish you good luck. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Camilo_Largo
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 10:26am

thank You Marilyn Smiley

tell me pls, did U see a "Light" - U know... ??
or only U see a death relatives ??

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 11:20am

I haven't seen the light that NDEers talk about, no, but I have seen Light Beings which are pretty bright and have seen the people that I have gone to see. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

x_m_m_x_
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 25th, 2005 at 10:45am

Camilo-Largo,
    Not to sound insulting, and I'm telling you this for your soul's sake, if you are not born again, it is not safe to die. Jesus Christ {yes He is real} told about a place called heaven and He also told about a place called hell and in fact, He spoke more about hell than He did about heaven, and when a person leaves this life, he or she either goes to heaven or hell. If a person is born again, meaning, if a person realizes and admits that he or she is a sinner and is willing to turn from his or her life of sin {repent} and sincerely asks the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive them of their life of sin and to come into their life and be their Lord and Saviour, the Lord will save them instantly, He will give that person his Holy Spirit and that person gets born again, for he or she is born of the Spirit, he or she is born from above by the Holy Spirit of God. If you are not born again, you will NOT make it to heaven guranteed,so believe me, you don't want to die.

Please get a hold of the God inspired King James Bible, and please read John 3:3-7, John 3:16, Acts 4:12, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9-13. I hope those verses help you. The Lord loves you and is waiting to save you and He will take you from this life when He is ready, but if you commit suicide, it will be the biggest mistake you will have EVER made, and if you try to have a NDE, well, I strongly advise against it.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jun 26th, 2005 at 9:59am

Hi Camilo,

You are a brave soul.  However, it is not necessary for you to do this to better your life.  You can experience your own light right here in this this world now.  You can shine your light to all around you and create a ripple of beauty in your world that will be a wonder for the spirits to watch.

I respect your desire to have this "great adventure" but a trustworthy or reputable doctor would never attempt this for you.  It would go against any principles that a real healer would have.

Please stay with us a while and continue your readings and explorations.  There are many ways to open your heart and soul to the great beyond.

much love, blink

IP Logged

Camilo_Largo
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 27th, 2005 at 6:52am

[quote author=x_m_m_x_ ]

He spoke more about hell than He did about heaven, and when a person leaves this life, he or she either goes to heaven or hell.

Please get a hold of the God inspired King James Bible, and please read John 3:3-7, John 3:16, Acts 4:12, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9-13. I hope those verses help you. The Lord loves you and is waiting to save you and He will take you from this life when He is ready, but if you commit suicide, it will be the biggest mistake you will have EVER made, and if you try to have a NDE, well, I strongly advise against it. [/quote]

Hello x_m_m_x_   Smiley

1. Sorry, but I'am not Christian  8) Bible is normal book for me. Yes is have some good things in there, but some of mistakes too....

"read John 3:3-7, John 3:16"
You mean apocalypse??
present psychiatrist say that this John was seek for schizophrenia. I read some of apocalyps & I think that psychiatrist say true. This sound like was writing by schizophrenia crazy man.

2. I dont belive for hell   Grin & devilllllllll  LOL

3. I dont want to make suicide !! Smiley

Camilo

IP Logged

Camilo_Largo
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 27th, 2005 at 6:59am

Hello blink

thx for You respect of may free will & support  Cheesy
I want to tell U that I not want to leave this word.
I stay here for...... I dont know for how long, but I think that I have many things to do. So I think I stay here for long  Tongue

greetings
Camilo

IP Logged

Ryan b
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jun 27th, 2005 at 8:02am

There is a movie on this...about medical students who used a drugs and machines to stop their hearts so they can have a NDE, i'm not going to ruin the story but it does show what could happen...worth watching prehaps.

Then again i wouldn't take what they experience as an example of an NDE on my beliefs...i will try and find the name or it.

Ryan

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #11 - Jul 3rd, 2005 at 7:03pm

Hi C-L,

Your English is better than my Polish, so don't apologize!

I kinow that you've asked for a Near Death Experience, but that might be a bit unpleasant in terms of side effects. Would you settle for a direct and personal recall of actually dying and going into the Light and Spirit World? This is something that can actually be provided, it's easy, safe, and allows you to go back later on your own if you want to get into a little meditation.

I might be able to give you a professional referral in that area if you wish. You can find me through private email through dave@mbs-hypnoclinic.com if you want to discuss it. Or instant messaging on this board if your prefer.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Camilo_Largo
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jul 4th, 2005 at 5:07pm

Hello Dave

thx for intresting Smiley

U mean regresion by on hipnosis ?
I was doing this befor in Poland - this method is not hipnosis but similar...

If U can hipnos some & back to the past then maybe U can hipnos & give sugestion of dying.... & we have NDE Smiley
If U want experiment of hipnosis & dying sugestion & search volunteer - I agree for that experiment Smiley

Yes I know, I dont speek english very well, but U can give instruction in simple words, & U can say me meaning of worlds before... & most important is that my subconscious understand Smiley
& maybe is better beacouse is can be so exciting for my subconscious to hear instructions in this beautifull english language...

Greetings
Camilo

IP Logged

Camilo_Largo
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jul 4th, 2005 at 5:15pm

hi Ryan

I watch this movie many years ago (if we speak about this same movie).
But this is only hollywood fiction. Bad fiction  Sad
Hollywood like horror - now I know that horror makes very bad to subconscious, so I dont watch horrors or thrillers etc bad movie.

Camilo

IP Logged

astrogenic

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brisbane Australia
Reply #14 - Oct 4th, 2005 at 12:57am

The movie is called "Flatliners"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.