Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com


 

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to... die? (Read 20245 times)
recoverer
Super Member
*****
Offline


Afterlife Knowledge Member

Posts: 5027
Gender: male
Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #30 - Oct 12th, 2005 at 1:40pm
 
Thank you Blink.


Quote:
recoverer said, "the person who refers you to a doctor,  and spitfire to have the bad karma"

you're funny, recoverer Smiley

love, blink

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Camilo_Largo
Ex Member


Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #31 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 12:03pm
 
Quote:
If you force an NDE, do you expect a spirit you meet to give you a grand tour of the afterlife realms? My guess is that such a spirit wouldn't be willing to show you anything. Instead it would tell you that you need to immediately get back to your body.




If they will be hospitable like U Recoverer, than U have right.
But... not all is like U Wink
;p

Camilo Largo
first aNDE Naut Wink))
(maybe)
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Camilo_Largo
Ex Member


Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #32 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 12:45pm
 
Quote:
Hi...
 
Wouldn't having an Out-of-Body Experience (OOBE)
serve your purposes nearly as well-- and more safely?  I'm still trying, after on-and-off practice for over 30 years!, to have an OOBE.  Perhaps you've already experienced visiting what's beyond this life
in that manner?

Nancy4


yes Nancy...
but OBE is not same that NDE...

And not all to be able do this.
I try, but I not live my body Wink

Camilo Largo

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
recoverer
Super Member
*****
Offline


Afterlife Knowledge Member

Posts: 5027
Gender: male
Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #33 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 1:00pm
 
Spitfire:

I've been given the lesson that if you play a part in causing harm to someone, there's a good chance that you'll be abliged to them not because of the punishment factor, but because the goodness within you will want to be responsible about it. What else would you do? Put the burden on somebody else?

You might feel casual about it now, but later on, when you aren't looking through filters, you might feel differently.

Quote:
Does that meen if it works, and he has a life changing experience, i get good karma?, i would be willing to take that risk.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
recoverer
Super Member
*****
Offline


Afterlife Knowledge Member

Posts: 5027
Gender: male
Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #34 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 1:05pm
 
Be more hospitable to yourself, and trust in your ability to have spiritual experiences without resorting to forced NDE.  Smiley Come on! You can do it! You're divine inside. And there's so much help available.

Quote:

If they will be hospitable like U Recoverer, than U have right.
But... not all is like U Wink
;p

Camilo Largo
first aNDE Naut Wink))
(maybe)

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
blink
Ex Member


Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #35 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 1:17pm
 
Well, everyone seems to have had a say here. 

Camilo will do what he will with his life, and I would hope he would consult many sources of feedback, including family and friends.  He made his inquiry and we have given him a number of alternative points of view. 

Ultimately, if such a course of action became available to him it would be his own private medical decision.  I do not personally hold myself responsible for his decisions or those of anyone else....there is a limit to that kind of responsibility.   We are all adults here and as such we are responsible for making our own ethical judgements about our lives.

No one here has set an intention to harm anyone else.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

love, blink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Spitfire
Ex Member


Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #36 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 1:35pm
 
Quote:
Spitfire:

I've been given the lesson that if you play a part in causing harm to someone, there's a good chance that you'll be abliged to them not because of the punishment factor, but because the goodness within you will want to be responsible about it. What else would you do? Put the burden on somebody else?

You might feel casual about it now, but later on, when you aren't looking through filters, you might feel differently.



I wish it worked that way rec, i really do!. But if it truely worked that way, i would be surrounded by at least 15 people all of whom would be abiliged to me, for a very long time.

Yet they dont offer me a single apoligie, or give me a second thought.

I would risk my life for the same cause as cam, so i will support him, and i will stick by whatever happens.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
recoverer
Super Member
*****
Offline


Afterlife Knowledge Member

Posts: 5027
Gender: male
Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #37 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 1:48pm
 
Spitfire:

I think we're all abliged to you, for giving us free dancing lessons. Wink


Quote:
I wish it worked that way rec, i really do!. But if it truely worked that way, i would be surrounded by at least 15 people all of whom would be abiliged to me, for a very long time.

Yet they dont offer me a single apoligie, or give me a second thought.

I would risk my life for the same cause as cam, so i will support him, and i will stick by whatever happens.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Spitfire
Ex Member


Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #38 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 1:52pm
 
Quote:
Spitfire:

I think we're all abliged to you, for giving us free dancing lessons. Wink




You say that now, but i'll feel the negative vibes coming, when you only get 2nd place Sad.
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
recoverer
Super Member
*****
Offline


Afterlife Knowledge Member

Posts: 5027
Gender: male
Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #39 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 3:27pm
 
I blame the 2nd place on my dance partner. Its never my fault. Especially since she didn't take the time to watch your dance instruction video. You're the Fred Astaire of the internet.

Quote:
You say that now, but i'll feel the negative vibes coming, when you only get 2nd place Sad.

Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
blink
Ex Member


Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #40 - Oct 14th, 2005 at 5:02pm
 
Speaking for myself, I just adore how he dips the ladies....quite pretty, really....

blink
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Camilo_Largo
Ex Member


Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #41 - Oct 17th, 2005 at 7:43pm
 

Blink, U talk wisely  Smiley

Camilo Largo
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Camilo_Largo
Ex Member


Re: I want to have NDE :-) I'am a volunteer to...
Reply #42 - Oct 17th, 2005 at 7:49pm
 
Hi

is here any
med doctor
who can tell somthing about making clinical deth.
Pls
this is will be Only theoretical speek
pls dont affraid & tell me about technical aspect of Aware NDE (clinical death). pls...

thx
Camilo Largo
Back to top
 
 
IP Logged
 
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print


This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.