Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
 Biker Hollow Heaven (Read 1606 times)
linn
Ex Member

Biker Hollow Heaven
Jun 15th, 2005 at 1:57pm

Hello all its been awhile since I have last posted.  Last night I  did a spirit connection with someone who lost a friend. As an intermediary( helping connect between this world and the next ) my client wanted to see if I could pick up on anything  about her friend's recent cross over.  I knew her friend a male had caused his own demise but that was  the total of information given. I tuned into this male and saw him driving at high speed around and around, he was riding a Harley type of motorcycle. Yes, he had a Harley that he loved to ride fast she replied. I asked to be shown what had transpired resulting in his death, I was shown him holding a revolver at his temple and saying to himself " I just cant take it anymore"  earlier he  had shot and killed a friend.  Yes he shot himself  and friend she verified. In all of my past connections whenever anyone has  personally caused their own passing in any manner  or caused much grief they have always shown me  their back, never turning to face me. However this man  did not have his back turned in fact was not showing any remorse and  was a bit arrogant about it all.  He continued to ride his Motorcycle then showed me stopping at a biker's bar where many other bikers were parked. He appeared to be in an area where like minded individuals just like him are . I called to him to try and get his attention, he paused for a second and stopped like he heard me , I asked my spirit helper friends to be in the bar waiting for him. I then yelled at him again to wait for me , I would like to walk into the bar with him if he would not mind. He replied sure come on . He actually held the door for me to go inside, we walked in and it was full of rough bikers all sitting around. Whatever he felt inside the bar apparently bothered him because he ran outside again like he was running away from something. I followed him outside and called to him to stop. He paused , next to him was a light, a rosy pink light which gave off a feeling  like love and forgiveness . I yelled to him to go and touch the light, he turned and stared at it but would not touch it. Instead he sat down with his head in his hands. His arrogancy has left him and he has slowed down no longer riding his bike at high speeds.. I will be tuning into him again soon to see how he is doing and perhaps try again to have  him move away from this Bikers heaven. I sense he wants to watch his own funeral and there are some things he needs to see , love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re:   Biker Hollow Heaven
Reply #1 - Jun 15th, 2005 at 6:23pm

Hi Lin-

You have half of the retrieval completed.

Your friend probably has guilt over the death of his friend, and especially for killing himself. To let it go and enter the Light he needs to accept that he is not a murderer, no matter how he may view it now, because he did not set out to do harm. It happened, and may have been an important part of his friend's karma. As for killing himself out of grief, this is simply a misplaced act of love. It was not an act of spite, but one that proves he is essentially a good person.

God understands all of this, and God forgives all of our blunders. Now, if he will go into the Light, God will assist him to go forward with his life so that he will be free of the past, and will also have a better future.

Good luck! Sounds like you're right on track!
dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re:   Biker Hollow Heaven
Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2005 at 7:36pm

This is great Linn. I'll be interested to hear when you connect with him again. Wink

Love, Marilyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.