Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dolphins found using tools (Read 1919 times)
shedt

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Montreal Canada
Dolphins found using tools
Jun 6th, 2005 at 2:19pm

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/06/06/dolphin.learning.ap/index.html

Woah I find this very interesting.

I wonder, has anyone here communicated with a dolphin ? Does'nt the TMI have a dolphin group or somthing ?

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Dolphins found using tools
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2005 at 2:27pm

Hi;
Yes, they do...it's called the DEC unit, you can become a member if you want to...as long as you agreee to send healing energie to a person needed it. You also need to write a short report on your healing sent to the person, and what you saw.
Regards
Romain

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #2 - Jun 12th, 2005 at 9:51am

I want to share a tidbit about dolphins from a mind-brain workshop I went to in ’81 at the LA Airport that was given by John Lilly and his wife.  They were showing films of teaching the dolphins to communicate with them using underwater computers adapted for the dolphins nose to bump for the correct/expected response. The part that really impressed me was that after the dolphins “worked” for a short time, they took a play break.  This was their routine.  They merely rolled off dancing and jumping with delight every few minutes.  It was great to see and I realized then that we have a lot to learn from them and cats too.  Sorry, the link didn't work for me so I don't know if I'm repeating dolfin info. ???

Jean  Kiss

IP Logged

Chris

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2005 at 9:28pm

Quote:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/science/06/06/dolphin.learning.ap/index.html

Woah I find this very interesting.

I wonder, has anyone here communicated with a dolphin ? Does'nt the TMI have a dolphin group or somthing ?

I've had a dolphin shared dreaming experience.
Some years ago, not long after my wife and I first met, we experienced a shared dream. The dream went something like this. I am walking along a beach and I come across many dolphins that have beached themselves. I try to rescue some trying to turn them around. I then send them love, like pure unconditional love and experience as well love returning.
There are many facits to this dream I can't recall but I'll look for the original notes. It happened like 17 or 18 years ago. The AMAZING thing was that once I wok up and started telling my wife about the dream, she exclaimed 'You too!!!". She experienced the exact same dream. It was totally amazing.

Ever since I have always felt a dolphin-energy connection. I took great interest in reading all the works by John Lilly and others on dolphins.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.