Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Questions about "vibrations" and OBEs (Read 7936 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

Re: Questions about "vibrations" and OBE
Reply #15 - Apr 30th, 2005 at 7:53pm

Syncronicity my dear MiracleTracker and Alysia...

Did you read my last post in the series?  talks about the big K and the BIG O, after the big K...well actually they're synonomous...

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Apr 30th, 2005 at 7:58pm

just noticed I posted here the same time Miracle Tracker did (absolutely adore that affirmation) and Justin did.
me...7:44pm
MT....7:42pm
J........7:37pm

Justin and I both mentioned kundalini in our posts and thinking of the chakras from the first up through the 7th. spinning those suckers! ha ha!

Miracle Tracker, welcome, and I remember going obe nearly at one time and having to come back to the body abruptly as I couldn't breath. perhaps tongue biting could be one of the things to master as well in these types of endeavors. I was telling my body, well, if you're going to stop breathing, I suppose I have to babysit you or something? I guess it was lonely. love, alysia...

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Apr 30th, 2005 at 8:03pm

Wink Smiley  Too funny!!!!!!!! Grin Wink Grin

Signing off for now mi' fair Moon maiden...

Love for all

IP Logged

MiracleTracker
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Apr 30th, 2005 at 8:06pm

Alysia and Justin,

lol  Yes, I noticed that we all posted at the same time.  Synchronicity?  You betcha!  I suppose I will have to program myself to have a much more pleasant OBE experience than biting my tongue.  although, now that I think about it, that is what I have to do so often each day when I talk with people.  It is difficult for me to be around very closed people - good people, but closed - and not be able to speak about things outside of the box.

I'm glad I found this place.  You all seem genuinely interested in exploring the real frontier. 

Have a wonderful evening!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.