Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Leaving body but cant penetrate walls? (Read 2935 times)
Mr_Shawn
Ex Member

Leaving body but cant penetrate walls?
Apr 20th, 2005 at 8:34pm

I am able to have obe on a bi-monthly basis been hapining for about 5 years now. It is very clear when I leave my body, (it usally happens on week-ends when I sleep in) I get to the celing or walls and thats it I cant get past them but I clearly can tell I am out of my body against the celing looking around, only last for a few seconds then I get sucked back in and usally instanly wake up. So why cant I penetrate walls?

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Leaving body but cant penetrate walls?
Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2005 at 9:36pm

It probably has to do with your beliefs and expectations.  Since you know you will go out of body the next time you can sleep in, then try telling yourself before bed that night (and throughout the night if you happen to wake up) that the next time you find yourself out of body, that you want to go through the wall because you know you can.   After a few tries the suggestion should work for you easily.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Raphael
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 21st, 2005 at 6:17am

It hapened to me too !!!!

The only time I left my body I couldn't go thru my door so I figured that maybe I was just dreaming even if I felt myself move thru my body at first.

Well I discovered by talking to others that it IS your expectations that block you.

*sigh* I should be more serious about leaving my body...

IP Logged

emc2k99
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 21st, 2005 at 8:28am

It's astonishing - the powers our minds have on us. What does that tell you, that even outside your body you've set limitations. For me personally, this gives new meaning to the phrase "free your mind". I should probably pick up where I left off in the arena of OBEs...this is really inspiring!

IP Logged

MandyLynn
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 21st, 2005 at 8:49am

Risking the fact of sounding cheesy, remember in the movie Ghost, when Patrick Swayze tried and tried to move the coin but he couldn't, he was trying to hard to move an object with his physical self, then when he let go and got upset he kicked a can and it went flying. 

Since the experience we feel while out of our bodies is very real, I think we have to remember that it is not our human self, and that our everyday rules do not apply.  Instead of trying to move and touch things with our physical arms and self, we need to move through walls, ect with our minds.  Letting go of everything that might be "normal" to us.  I almost had an OOBE last night, but the vibrations kept waking me up.  It felt as if the whole bed was going to shake.  I guess I would be able to help more if I could actually experience it!   Lips Sealed
-MandyLynn

IP Logged

Chris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Apr 21st, 2005 at 9:01am

Quote:
So why cant I penetrate walls?

I've had this problem in the past. Try closing your "astral" eyes, then will yourself to the other side of the wall. Don't concentrate or focus on the wall or door as a barrier.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.