Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Young boy on a ship (Read 7643 times)
alysia
Ex Member

Re: superman
Reply #15 - Apr 22nd, 2005 at 9:56am

remember he played superman Mair? no doubt he's flying now! ha ha! I think he did fine work here as he inspired medical science to look into the paralysis problem and study it.

IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Re: Young boy on a ship
Reply #16 - Apr 23rd, 2005 at 11:51am

Hey guys,

I’ve got a strange one.  When I first met my second husband in 1984, he was obsessed with the theme song to Some Where in Time, because he loved the movie so much. I’d never heard of it.  I finally got to see his favorite movie but I really didn’t care for it because so much was left out, it was intriguing but depressing to me.  One of his daughters just recently bought him the DVD knowing that he has loved this movie since it first came out in 1980.  Meanwhile, I became obsessed with the movie, What Dreams May Come, and purchased the video.  I love the colors (almost as vivid as the ones I viewed in my first extreme lucid dream experience with a tree about 7 years ago), the implications, and Robin Williams.  “You never call me” was the funniest line and it still gives me a chuckle when I recall that scene where he was stepping on the heads as he was looking for his wife.  This movie was the closest I could get to recapturing the essence of Monroe/Moen’s experience as an entertainment visual for my down time. My husband hates the movie because he finds it too depressing.  I didn’t realize that both movies were based on the same authors books.  I’m reading the insert for SWIT now-the book is called Bid Time Return.  Together, these movies kinda’ sum up our 20 year marriage, he’s a romantic and I’m a seeker who never gives up hope.

Meanwhile, Crying Raven, your retrieval experience was really helpful to me for understanding how I might be misinterpreting some of my dreams as merely dreams rather that realizing that they could be retrievals.  I say this because my dream activities are including more and more people and because I get the sense that I too am getting “wrapped up” to where I can’t tell if I’m working my daily stuff out or actually doing, what I place as my intention to do, retrievals before I go to bed.  For the past 6 years, I have been going to bed most nights with Monroe-“This is your exploration of sleep” in hopes that I will be traveling and meeting others.  In doing the actual retrieval exercise from the Harborside tape, I’ve found that I don’t even have the patience to expand on the retrieval that was offered to me.  That’s why I hoping to be able to recognize them during the night, expand on them, and to later recall them.  You see, I’m trying to kill 3 birds with one stone, do retrievals at night, work 10 hours the next day at a paying job, and get a full night’s sleep.  My experience is that I have more than enough energy to do the day work and this 60-year-old body gets about 8 hours of sleep every night with no meds.  My only gap seems to be in recognition and recall of my night travels.  That’s why it is so important for me to read of your retrieval and many others on the board.  I’m depending on these reports to continue to remove any subconscious blocks of fear to my intentions of doing retrievals and resistance to remembering them.  For me, the written word has served to motivate me to action and something does appear to be happening.

Keep up the good work, Love Jean                

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.