Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
telekinesis (Read 1275 times)
blackdot
Ex Member

telekinesis
Apr 16th, 2005 at 7:46pm

telekinesis sprouted to my mind today so i have been doing research.

what are everyones views and opinions regarding telekinesis, and has anyone ever tried messing with it?

blackdot

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Re: telekinesis
Reply #1 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 8:48am

I think its just another way of manipulating matter with mental energy, though it seem innately harder to do than some other things, probably because of belief system blocks, "i can't move THAT" type of stuff

Bruce Moen in his second book mentions meeting a young woman who was going through some frightening Ghost experiences, but come to find out that yeah there were ghosts, but a lot of the moving of stuff, like closing the door, was actually her doing it..mainly because she had such a lack of hard core belief systems.  She also may have been quite developed spiritually, though at the time she may not have been so conscious of it.

I will relate what my mom told me awhile ago about Telekinesis.  My mom was a fairly psychic, and she was spiritual minded.   At a freinds one time she was really p.o. about something sitting alone in her friends livingroom.  She was just there steaming mad staring at the friends chandlier when after a bit, it bursted apart.  She wondered if there was any connection between her abilities and her then overly intense emotional state...

I've never consistently tried or practiced it, though one time i could have sworn i moved a small but solid object.  I doubt the experience for the most part.  I would think it is like most things on the physical plane, it probably takes a lot of practice before any obvious results, but of course depending on the person imo.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.