Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi (Read 4259 times)
blackdot
Ex Member

Hi
Apr 15th, 2005 at 11:38am

Hi there,

I have been here, lingering around the boards for some time now, I finally decided to register. Over the past two months I have been very enlightend (spiritually).I am a very fast learner and very open minded (curious). I have a pretty strong imagination. Heh, its funny I read a post on these boards about people getting tingling sensations on their face\head when im researching, learning more, browsing these boards, I get a tingling sensation around my head as if someone was stroking my head, it feels good, and I feel what I can describe in my own words, ‘aware’. I feel very enlightened (I do not know if that is the correct word). I purchased the Astral Projection product from world of wonders. I have yet had a successful attempt of projecting but every night I feel I get closer, I listen to the astral.wav and I am aware of my conscious shift, last night I tried to project by simply relaxing (perhaps not long enough), I think I was trying to imagine a little to hard, I don’t think I was going along with it. Anyhow is this normal? Shall I keep trying? I mean I will anyways, though I just don’t want to loose hope.

Regards,

blackdot

IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Hi
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2005 at 6:07am

Welcome aboard, blackdot.  Smiley

Unfortunately I don't have any answers to your questions, though, as I practically have no experience with astral projection. Maybe it'll work itself out as you become more familiar with the process.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2005 at 9:03am

I don't have any answers either, but i would like to say hi, and welcome you aboard Starship A.K..  Tis a pretty kool place to share and most here don't bash others beliefs or perceptions (especially not in a emotional solar plexus way).

Peace,
Justin

IP Logged

blackdot
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 16th, 2005 at 11:25am

Thanks Smiley

I think I have figured out why I cannot project at night now Tongue

blackdot

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #4 - Apr 16th, 2005 at 4:12pm

Okay you people, I DO have all the answers! 

Ha, just kidding... Cheesy

Hi Blackdot,

I just recently got an Astral Projection CD too that I've been using.  It's hard to keep in the balance between paying conscious attention to the subtle shifts and falling asleep like a baby.

The only success I've had with the CD so far was suddenly, while fully conscious, feel my left arm catapult into the air as if it had just gotten shot out a cannon.  The amount of pressure on my arm was incredible!  I think the amazement of that feeling quickly killed the effect because nothing else happened and I felt more normally awake after that.  But I think with practice it is only a matter of time before I will start to notice and get used to that sort of thing and then it should work!  I will keep trying too. 

I used to spontaneously go out of body all the time as a kid and it scared me to death!  I felt like I was disintegrating.  I think my fear then has kept me from doing it spontaneously now as an adult.  I'm hoping to overcome the fear!

Why do you think you haven't had success yet?   
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

blackdot
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 16th, 2005 at 5:55pm

"The only success I've had with the CD so far was suddenly, while fully conscious, feel my left arm catapult into the air as if it had just gotten shot out a cannon.  The amount of pressure on my arm was incredible!  I think the amazement of that feeling quickly killed the effect because nothing else happened and I felt more normally awake after that.  But I think with practice it is only a matter of time before I will start to notice and get used to that sort of thing and then it should work!  I will keep trying too. "

From what I now believe is that no CD is necessary but may help, which is of course true. Though I am going to start focusing on simply relaxing, meditating before I fall asleep at night, it seems like a far more effective way. Although many people say a CD can be useful.

" Why do you think you haven't had success yet? "

I think its mostly because I wasn't (1) Clear in the head at the time of trying to AP.  (meaning I was under the influence of pot. (2) Have not yet relaxed and reached that comfortable sate where you give strong vibes (yet any vibes at all). Although I do recall I think now that I type this, I have gotten vibes before. (3) I feel i get stuck for words, for example when I call for guide, I simply do not know how to ask for one. Although today brought new research and questions answered. I guess it is as simple as acknowledging that you are in the dream state and its ok to project ('I am in a dream now. Guidance can you help me find something to do?' -- would that work? :S)

As this is my welcome thread I forgot to mention my age and I guess I should say so as everyone else here probably knows each others ages.

I am 17  years old. I am a well rounded person, I guess it is because I grew up with an adult who was also. I am very wise, intelligent for my age. I have written  many software applications, and know a computer like the back of my hand. (I know how to develop high quality, profesional work for industry leading professionals. -- My skills on the computer are as follows (for those who care :S); i can build websites both construction and creation, i can build computers, 3d models & animation, create software with the computer programming language C++ (I have currently developed 3 advanced administration utilities for game servers), I also know a bit of linux.I own my own company which is successful. We currently offer Information & Internet Security services, Server Hosting (game, voice & dedicated), Computer Assembly & Repair.  I have my business license and interested investors. I love learning and feel the purpose of life itself is to continue to learn and become 'wiser'. I feel like I have accomplished many things already in this lifetime. I guess you can say I feel good and happy Smiley and take each day as a new learning experiance. I am currently working on a story. Im some-what anti-social I guess you could say. I have what I feel became s-t-r-o-n-g-l-y spiritual enlightened over the last few months.

I am currently looking toward to my first successful AP experience. I feel I am very close.

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Apr 16th, 2005 at 6:12pm

Hello,

I'm 34 and I know how to turn on my computer and that's about it.   Wink

If you have time, try to do your techniques for AP after you have already rested, like when you wake up in the morning or after a nap.  It might help get you some results.  I fall right to sleep if I'm too tired.
Also, one of the most important things is to quiet your mind until you are very physically rested but not drifting off to sleep. 

If your body falls asleep your mind can still be completely awake.  I've laid there wondering what the aweful noise was and realized I was snoring!  Also, when I was 17 I had dental surgery and they said I was asleep the whole time, but I felt wide awake.  I could see through my closed eyelids and I heard everything they talked about.  No one believed me.  But I was bored to death the whole time.  I just wish I had had thought about actually leaving my body rather than just sitting there bored.  What a waste--I could have had a great time I bet!

I have to admit, I want to desperately go out of body or AP (or what the heck is the difference anyway?) but I have no clue what I would do when and if I ever get there.  Asking for guidance...I never thought of that.  If you want to ask for a guide or guidance just ask, see what happens! 

So what has happened over the past months to make you feel enlightened?  Had any specific experiences?

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

blackdot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 16th, 2005 at 6:26pm

"I'm 34 and I know how to turn on my computer and that's about it.   Wink"

Wink

"like when you wake up in the morning or after a nap."

Yes I have read many many post over the past week on when you wake up trying, I think ill do that Smiley

"So what has happened over the past months to make you feel enlightened?  Had any specific experiences?"

This is what I can put together, one night a few months ago I was relaxed and everything. (having no knowledge of AP'ing or in that fact, no knowledge of the afterlife :S). I asked the 'Holy Father' to let me have a vission, or some type of spirtual enlightement to guide me to the truth as I was feeling very down (spirtual wise. I think a week passed and I for some odd reason started to research the afterlife. I stumbled upon this site probably a week ago and every morning until dawn I do nothing but ready this forum, the site and Astral Projection forums. I like to hear experiances from others. I have been strongly researching AP for the last week and I am loving it, I don't know about spirtitual enlightment but the past few months I have felt the erg to explore, learn and what not. It somewhat feels as if someone is guiding me here heh. Wants me to learn more about AP and\or the afterlife. I have a neighbor who is 17 also and he said in the mornings if he doesnt open his eyes and is still laying there he can project and 'walk' around his house, so its neet to inspire and meet other believers.

I have a question, when will earth (or humanity) 'wake up' heh.

blackdot

*EDIT* I think I can project myself though I just do not know what to do when there. Anyone have a suggest on what I can learn? or can I simply learn anything I desire by just imaging?

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Apr 17th, 2005 at 9:35am

[quote author=blackdot link=board=afterlife_knowledge;num=1113590300;start=0#7 date=04/16/05 at 18:26:59

I have a question, when will earth (or humanity) 'wake up' heh.

blackdot
[/quote]

Hi blackdot,

Interesting question.  I can't answer it conclusively but in my studies i've come across information from different and comeplely unrelated sources, that express a similar idea.   Time seems to be more of a cycle loop and some sources say that at many various cycles long ago (time wise) like during the Lemurian or Atlantean larger cycles, there were groups of people who i guess for lack of better term "ascended".  Or more like learned everything there is to know in this system (especially Pure Love energy) and just became bored, and wanted to expand their horizons.

If you read Monroes books, he relates meeting people in the past of about a million years who are ready to graduate en masse.  He also meets a large group of people (connected to his Group Soul) in the future of about 3500, who are completed and ready to take off...

This last date is indicated in the Great Pyramid (Giza) timeline.  Fascinating thing the G.P.....

Edgar Cayce, perhaps one of the most well known psychic throughout the world and one of the most documented and verified in many subjects, talks about 3 major Atlantean stages where some reached a very fast vibrating spiritual development.  He also mentions Lemuria but doesn't go too much into it other than it was destroyed, and the part of Lemuria that remains i.e. the West coast of America is destined to join the remaining parts.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.