Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anyone here use the "Opening the Heart" (Read 2080 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

Anyone here use the "Opening the Heart"
Apr 6th, 2005 at 12:52pm

I went to the Northhamptom MA Whole Health Expo last weekend and they had a Hemi-Sync exhibition there.   So, I was torn between Opening the Heart and the new O.B.E short series.   I opted for O.T.H. and i'm really excited by it and was wondering if anyone here has it, and what do you think of it?  Has it helped in bringing that energy more into your daily life and consciousness?
  The guy there, Joe i believe, said he tried it but didn't like it as much as some of the other ones.  But something told me to get it (lol, that and it was cheaper by a bit--otherwise my fiance would say something like, "you paid WHAT for it?!!!").  Well, i got a good deal on O.T.H. anways, thanks Joe--wherever thou art!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Anyone here use the "Opening the Heart&qu
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2005 at 9:58am

Justin, you made a wise purchase. Wink  Opening The Heart is a wonderful method of opening the heart. I'm sure that everyone that experiences it has a different opinion, but you were guided to buy it, of that I am most sure. Wink  And just knowing you from this forum, I'm sure I can say without a doubt that you will LOVE it.  Wink

Love, Mairlyn Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2005 at 1:42pm

Smiley Hey Mairlyn,

I'm already starting to fall in love with it Wink   Thanks a bunch for the feedback.  Did you do the actual program at TMI that its based on, Heartline?

Love  Kiss,
Justin

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2005 at 1:49pm

Hi Justin,

No, I haven't had the pleasure of taking Heartlines but would love to. I understand that they spend most of the time in focus 18 which is associated with the color pink of love. I also understand that it's a very, very emotional program. I'd give anything to be able to take it. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.