Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Whats is it like to die (Read 2762 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Whats is it like to die
Apr 6th, 2005 at 12:07pm

Has anybody on the board had a near death experience,if so what was it like to die.Some say it is a great experience.I would sure like your thoughts on this,because my wife passed over almost 5 months ago.are they happy in spirit?George

IP Logged

Novus
Ex Member

Re: Whats is it like to die
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2005 at 12:10pm

you sohuld try visiting www.nderf.org they have nice stories there from like 3000 people.

IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2005 at 12:35pm

Another excellent resource is http://www.near-death.com .

It seems like most people with NDEs had a good experience on the other side, but not all, and different NDEs portray the afterlife in very different terms.  So it is hard to figure out how many of these experiences (and which ones) are really true experiences of the spirit world and which are some kind of dream or hallucination.  But, my gut feeling is that at least some of them are real, especially the ones where the person feels themself leaving the body and can look down and see their body from above.

Freebird

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2005 at 1:38pm

Hi, George,

I know it doesn`t answer your question but when my wife died I had the same thoughts and found great comfort in reading Bill and Judy Guggenheim`s book, "Hello From Heaven".

Regards, roger   Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Nje

Reply #4 - Apr 11th, 2005 at 11:11am

I'd imagine it's actually a pretty smooth transition.

I mean, just think about all those people that aren't even aware they died.  They actually need help realizing they've passed away, so I guess death can't be that much of an experience if they didn't even notice it happening to them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.