Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Is there a afterlife plain and simple... (Read 1724 times)
Novus
Ex Member

Is there a afterlife plain and simple...
Apr 6th, 2005 at 12:01pm

ok ive read countless books on the subject and i personally believe there is an afterlife but when articles come along saying Proof After life doesnt exist ....it really makes me mad its like they try to shove it in our faces i normally visit www.nderf.org they have some good stories about the subject...in one article they(anti afterlife) said its possible to learn while knocked out or dead....they said it was just a brain function so dieing isnt that bad...sry all for my gibberish lol im new  Smiley

IP Logged

Joachim

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Germany
Re: Is there a afterlife plain and simple...
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2005 at 2:45pm

Hi Novus,

Welcome to the board! :)

If NDEs are just brain functions and an afterlife doesn't exist - how comes two (or more ;) people can explore it independently, meet nonphysically and come back with the same experiences? ('partnered explorations')

...Joachim

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Is there a afterlife plain and simple...
Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2005 at 7:31pm

Hi Novus-

Bruce mentioned learning about buried cash from a dead robber (Gramps) in one of his books. Regressions very often enable people to meet and interact with departed loved ones. Some people appear to have attached spirits "entities" whose bodies have fallen off, leaving the adrift in the world.

Some time when you have an hour or two, relax, look into your own store of dream imagery and imagine how it wold feel tobe walking somewhere in some other time and place. Feel the sensations, and look around. You just might find a pat lifetime. (This very  often works with people I see in my office.)

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.