Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Terri Schiavo (Read 13044 times)
Traveler

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re:  Terri Schiavo
Reply #15 - Mar 30th, 2005 at 6:55am

I've had the feeling she might be in some sort of foggy state unaware of her circumstances. I haven't had the time to try and make contact or been too exhausted to try. Work has been very demanding for the past couple of months, getting about 5-6 hrs sleep. I'm courious about her thoughts and wishes in this situation. What does she feel and what goes on when in a comma?

IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Mar 30th, 2005 at 8:41pm

You know, I was thinking.... Terri Schiavo is now on day 13 without food or water, and still alive.  It could just be random that she is lasting so long, or it could be because of spiritual powers.  Conservative Christians might say that God is keeping her alive longer to prove a point, or to give more time for the lawyers to find a way to save her life.  But I have a different thought.  Could it be that the fact that so many intensely religious people are praying for her to stay alive, including hard-core pro-life activists demonstrating outside her hospice, the Pope and Catholic hierarchy, the President of the United States, all kinds of fundamentalist preachers, etc., is actually binding her spirit to her body and preventing her from dying quickly?  If there is such a thing as power of prayer, perhaps all these prayers for her to remain in the flesh have been making it more difficult for her soul to detach from the body.  Maybe they are actually keeping her alive, not because of a feeding tube, but because of their intense prayers.  Any thoughts on this idea?

Freebird

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #17 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 9:59am

Terri has passed.  As I write, the story on Yahoo would now be probably ten minutes old.

I read a story the other day talking about how none of us know her or know anything about her, and so therefore it's rediculous for us to feel anything about her one way or the other.  I countered that on my blog though with the opinion that although it's true that I don't know her, and don't know whether or not she should have lived or died definitively, that I didn't understand what was wrong with feeling empathy for her situation.  I couldn't control the outcome one way or the other, and I didn't want to.  I just found myself feeling a little upset for someone in her situation.

In my mind's eye I'm finding myself picturing her being led out of the white fog I imagined her to be in earlier...There's three or four people with her, and they're taking her to the beautiful park that so many here have mentioned going to...F27...and telling her about all of the wonderful things she has to look forward to now.  Although her initial passage was somewhat difficult and lonely, I have a feeling that her coming experience is going to be sufficiently joyous that she will be able in time to forget about that.

It is a beautiful place, that park...at least as I've envisioned it.  It's temperate, and there seems to be some kind of bright overlay to everything.  Things feel just as solid and real there as they do here, except there is also an odd wispy, ephemeral aspect as well.  There is one particular corner of it that I love, which is shaded by a few trees.  The sun comes through every now and then and lends some warmth to it, but it's intercut with cool breezes, and the grass and soil are soft and somewhat cool also.

People are coming in all the time; sometimes I think I sit and watch them.  Some of them are confused; some of them have come from different parts of the vast expanse of astral space...it's only relatively rarely that someone comes here directly after having died.  But they all find their way here eventually.

Terri's sitting at a wooden table with the three or four people who brought her here, now.  They're giving her some cold lemonade, for the sensory experience of it to act as a catalyst to her realising where she is...the chill, the bubbles, the sharpness of the carbon.  She drinks, immersing herself in the sensation...one of the first she has felt for a very long time...and begins to cry with joy and relief as she realises the experience she just had is over.  I'm nearly crying myself as I picture this.  She can go wherever she wants, now, and continue to learn and grow...and most of all, she no longer has to experience the degree of aloneness that she did for so long...a level of aloneness that no human being was meant for.  She's free.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #18 - Apr 3rd, 2005 at 6:24pm

For some weird reason, a particular song I've had on the brain for the last few days, which I feel is associated with Terri Schiavo somehow is Elton John's cover of Rocket Man.  I'm not sure if that is significant of anything...or if it isn't just my imagination in thinking there's some kind of link...it's just a feeling.  It's a shame nobody can ask her husband if that was a song she liked, as it could possibly actually verify the other visualisations which I've mentioned in this thread as well.

IP Logged

saskia
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Apr 4th, 2005 at 8:53am

hello everyone,
I just wanted to clear up Claudio's statement
(only in case you were thinking about thanatotherapy, not tanathology which is a bit different field
Smiley)

Code:
IMHO, we need another kind of Doctors, Tanathologists, doctors who are devoted to help patients to die, but this Specialization doesn't exist.  

well...I agree that it's difficult to find something on the subject, but this surely doesn't mean that it doesn't exist Wink
http://www.thanatotherapy.ru/indexe.shtml

not much, but still something..
My good friend is a thanatotherapist..He went away for a week to Egipt, to do some serious cleaning up...
But I'm sure he'd be delighted to share some knowledge on the subject, if anyone is interested that is....

All the best  Wink

IP Logged

nrgstream
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Apr 4th, 2005 at 5:15pm

Petrus, thank you for your description of the Park.. it makes me want to go there. During the summer, when I sit somewhere and just watch the trees and the leaves rustling in the wind, I get the same kind of feeling. I can see why the Park is a perfect place for anyone who has had a hard physical life, and also why explorers like it so much.

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #21 - Apr 4th, 2005 at 6:20pm

Quote:
I can see why the Park is a perfect place for anyone who has had a hard physical life, and also why explorers like it so much.

I will confess that I of course do not know for certain if what I've seen is the same as what other people have...but the impression I've had is of a rectangular grass area, with benches at regular intervals around the outer perimeter of the grass, a path beyond that, and then outside that a garden bed ringing most of the whole thing, with branches from the trees in the garden bed hanging over the benches.  The trees there are all different kinds...birch, yew, willow.  I think it was specifically designed to be as calming and comforting for new arrivals as possible...I think of it myself as a reception area.  It may just be that my own level of development hasn't allowed me to go further in...given how negative I've unfortunately still been feeling at times lately, that is a definite possibility...I still have some clearing to do.

I also found some difficulty in describing the precise layout of the Park though, and I think the reason why is because its layout is not set, in physical terms...it's fluid, and can change as needed/desired depending on what new people need when they're coming in.  But as I said, I'm quite possibly entirely wrong here...it actually feels rather presumptuous of me to be describing this...I feel as though given how upset I still am offline about things at times, that the Park isn't somewhere I'm developmentally ready for yet...and that it's possible that my imagination is just going on other people's descriptions here.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #22 - Apr 4th, 2005 at 11:17pm

Hi Petrus,

I believe that the Park looks the way people expect it to look.  As you said, it's fluid and changes according to the way people need it to look when they are brought there. Wink  I've never really thought about the layout, just that there's lots of green grass and beautiful flowers and trees so full of leaves and blooms and pathways, etc. And benches too, and fountains because I wanted to see fountains. At least, that's the way I've always seen it. Wink

I know that when I arrive there, I always 'feel' like I've taken an escalator there and sort of 'step off'. LOL

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Apr 5th, 2005 at 12:28pm

Petrus quote:It is a beautiful place, that park...at least as I've envisioned it.  It's temperate, and there seems to be some kind of bright overlay to everything.  Things feel just as solid and real there as they do here, except there is also an odd wispy, ephemeral aspect as well.  There is one particular corner of it that I love, which is shaded by a few trees.  The sun comes through every now and then and lends some warmth to it, but it's intercut with cool breezes, and the grass and soil are soft and somewhat cool also.
_______

this is the way I see it too Petrus and I got a good verification from your vision about Terri that it's very bright now but not blindingly bright where she is, so your post was very inspiring and thank you for posting and sharing it. I do appreciate it. the reason I'm posting today is that in the in between state in the morning I often find myself in the act of typing something on this board and this morning it was about Terri. I was shown a picture of like a root vegetable, as a carrot underground. I kind of laughed to see the reference as at the same time I was shown that her spirit was not in the body those years; it was her family that wished it were so. she had a job to do that she volunteered for and it was instructive to all of us to let the dead proceed without clinging onto them to fulfill our own needs. I saw this because of the body being the root of the top of the plant, which the top was broken off. I believe the brain was symbolic of the top. the life that remained in the body was without will or capacity for growth. we all of us as a society were being permitted to look upon the vegetative state and declare it good or bad which we took up sides on. we all needed to consider what we were looking at and come to terms with it. on this other level Terri did volunteer and was quite removed from the body and going about her business, yet you were correct that when the body was allowed to quit, as she couldn't eat food, I saw that it was offered to the hand or to the mouth for there is no force feeding in that act, yet there was no capacity to take the food, that the spirit and will had gone on long ago. this lets people see what the body is. it's just a vehicle for expression and experience gathering, it is not the whole of us. that's all she was doing, showing this, yet when the body died along with the brain which was dormant and of grey color, showing no activity I felt your vision was correct that her spirit, already in a great place was able to feel that satisfaction of a mission completed. I think her husband, made to be portrayed as a beast without feeling had been picking up on some visits with her, of what her wishes were and he was trying to honor them and at last he succeeded, but the timing was perfect even though it was drawn out so many years, if she had died early on we wouldn't have even noticed her life and what her mission was. I sense her great happiness right now along with you and one of these for her...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.