Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Terri Schiavo (Read 13041 times)
Joachim

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Germany
Terri Schiavo
Mar 20th, 2005 at 2:42pm

In the last days there was a lot of discussion about Terri Schiavo - the woman lying in wake coma for about 15 years now.

Since - according to Bruce's FAQ - those people are often found in focus 22, i was wondering if someone tried to contact her? I'm reading a lot of retrieval stories but nothing about coma patients. Wouldn't it be possible to get those people back to live (in either direction ;) somehow?

Ciao, ...Joachim

IP Logged

Claudio Pisani

Lauria, Italy
Re:  Terri Schiavo
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 4:38pm

Hi,
according to my sources of knowledge (Bruce, Kevin Williams, etc), it's quite impossible to contact people in F22 because they're not aware of that place.
"Killing" Terry (letting her starving to death) should be useless, because she would not be aware of  her "passing" and she may need a great effort from Helpers to be re-directed to the Light. From a Spiritualistic point of view, I think that we Doctors can't keep people alive in ICU if they're are not able to breath, eat, etc by themselves, but no one has the nerve to give her a shot of poison, because we must respect a Oath.
IMHO, we need another kind of Doctors, Tanathologists, doctors who are devoted to help patients to die, but this Specialization doesn't exist. Was Terri's life devoted to open our eyes and create "The Schiavo's case" to force us to reflect on life's  and death's boundaries?  ??? ??? ???
Bruce's thought would be greatly appreciated!

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 4:41pm

Doctors have testified in court that Terri Schiavo's cerebral cortex, the part of the brain that controls thought and consciousness, has been turned to liquid.  Also, she has a flat EEG, meaning she has no brainwaves and therefore no thoughts.  I am of the opinion that after 15 years with no improvement in her condition, it is time to let her go to heaven.  Her spirit has been stuck in the chaotic realm between earth and heaven, unable to animate her body and mind, but unable to pass on into the afterlife.  I believe that is no way to treat a human being.  The feeding tube keeping her body technically "alive" while her spirit languishes in limbo is arguably an instrument of torture.

Freebird

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 5:19pm

I believe that her soul knows what it's doing and will remove itself from her body when her soul contract has been completed. Wink

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 6:21pm

Quote:
I believe that her soul knows what it's doing and will remove itself from her body when her soul contract has been completed. Wink

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

If the body is being kept alive by medical technology, how can the soul just leave?  If it does leave, it is only an OBE because the soul would still be connected to the body until the point of physical death.  If physical death is being prevented by human intervention, then I do not see how the soul is free to permanently leave the body of its own volition, because death requires the body also to die, not only the soul to leave.  That is how I understand the relationship between soul and body, but of course I could be wrong.  If you can explain why my viewpoint may be erroneous, please do; I would be interested to hear evidence for another possibility.

Here are two articles by Kevin Williams, webmaster of www.near-death.com,  which I think make some very good points about the Terri Schiavo case and end-of-life issues in general:

The Vegetative State: A Fate Worse than Death
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/suicide10.html

Do We Have the Right to Die?
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/suicide11.html

I tend to agree with Kevin Williams' view of these issues and would strongly recommend his near-death website.

Freebird

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 7:03pm

Beats me Freebird.  I was only guided to write what I did. Perhaps this controversy over whether or not to pull the plug is the reason for her life this time around. I can only guess at this point. Wink

Love,
Mairlyn  Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2005 at 10:46pm

Quote:
Perhaps this controversy over whether or not to pull the plug is the reason for her life this time around.

I think you're probably right about that.  Makes sense.  She's certainly having a huge impact on the world, just by lying silently in a bed.  Pretty amazing.

Freebird

IP Logged

Lunacat
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 22nd, 2005 at 4:44am

Hello all, this is my first post to the forum, although I have visited every so often even on the old forum.

I have the Gateway program and I'm about to start my second round of the cds.  I'm not to the point of being able to go oobe at free will or control it when I do in the dreaming state or otherwise.

I too was hoping that someone who does have the ability to do this would try to contact Terri Schiavo to see where she is and perhaps what she would desire as far as her physical body.  If in fact she is aware of what is happening here in this realm.

So I would be interested to hear someone's attempt to contact her.

IP Logged

TruSeeker
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 22nd, 2005 at 8:25am

I too have been deepy touched by her plight. And I honestly do not know what would be best. But I don't think starving her to death is the answer. Especially not on the word of an ex. I have a bad feeling about him for some reason. And I saw the pictures of her and the stories of her parents. The main thing is, suffering. And I think starving to death would be a terrible way to go. I don't know, but I hope and pray for her to get what she needs.

Blessings,
~Tru~

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #9 - Mar 22nd, 2005 at 2:48pm

The impact she is having is immense. Maybe she is sacrificing herself to jog our collective consciences.

After my Mother-in-Law died (starved to death) from cancer, if it were me I'd hope for someone to give me an ultra-massive shot of morphine to peacefully end it, and not force a lingering termination.

Meanwhile, prayer has been proven effective in healing, love is effective in support, and compassion is needed in any case. To this degree, perhaps we can assist Terry.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

freebird
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 22nd, 2005 at 7:38pm

For those who are interested, the webmaster of www.near-death.com, Kevin Williams, has published the latest edition of his Near Death Newsletter. This edition is devoted entirely to the Terri Schiavo case and end of life issues.

http://www.near-death.com/newsletters/2005/0315.html

Kevin Williams is anti-tube. He's got a lot of good links in there, including some pro-tube links too.

Freebird

IP Logged

Lunacat
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 23rd, 2005 at 1:25am

Thanks Freebird, this newsletter looks good, I'm getting into it now.

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #12 - Mar 23rd, 2005 at 3:32am

Joachim,

Quote:
Since - according to Bruce's FAQ - those people are often found in focus 22, i was wondering if someone tried to contact her? I'm reading a lot of retrieval stories but nothing about coma patients. Wouldn't it be possible to get those people back to live (in either direction ;) somehow?

From my experience I'd say it is definitely possible to reach and communicate with people in coma.  I've done it several times with confirming results, and I've observed that others have done this also.

In the cases I've seen the person in coma was often either too confused to understand where they were or to understand the choices available to them.  In one case a woman's awareness had split into two major pieces, one existed in Focus 27 (the largest "piece") and the other piece in physical reality.  After sort of bringing these two pieces together again the physical portion decided that since recovery was hopeless she would leave.  She died not long after.

In another case an Alzheimer's patient was contacted by her daughter who attended my workshop to learn how to reach her mom.  The mom was in late stages and incoherent within physical reality.  The daughter contacted her in Focus 22 and helped her understand that she could choose to leave.  The mom died a little while later.

Perhaps the real question is, whose purpose is being served by intervention?  I prefer to leave all decisions to the persons directly involved.

Sometimes our own fear of death, and lack of understandding of what death is, makes us force very stupid, cruel decisions upon others.

Bruce

IP Logged

Boris

Reply #13 - Mar 23rd, 2005 at 2:24pm

It is too bad that death by starvation is the only option available at the present state of our culture. But at least it is over with in a few weeks, the way that some illnesses are over in a few weeks, and I would think it would be easier to endure than the present condition, which offers no hope.

My mother chose to die by starvation, on finding herself half paralized after a stroke, unable to take care of herself. She had completed her life and done what she wanted to do. She simply refused food. I gave instruction to withhold special measures to keep her alive. I felt that was entirely proper. It was soon over and we could go on with our lives. I wish I had then, the knowledge that we have now. She managed to make the right decision without that knowledge.

Death, after all, is hopeful. It gives us something to look forward to. Maybe even a new incarnation.

IP Logged

Petrus

Reply #14 - Mar 29th, 2005 at 11:03pm

If I was sufficiently developed as a retriever, I just found myself had the idea that I'd try and contact Terri and guide her out, or at least ask her what she wanted to do.

I tried focussing on her, and it could have been my imagination, but I started picking up a fairly intense impression of fear...but not just fear...rigidity, and a sense of being "locked" but mentally rather than physically...not sure if that makes any sense.  I also had an impression of this wall of whiteness...not white in the proverbial white light sense but I think in this case it was like a wall or a fogbank.

I tried to get some information through...I felt like there was a lot of panic there, and I was basically just trying to get some words through to her about her situation and where she was/might be, but her panic jammed me out...I'm not so good at dealing with other people's emotions yet.  When the words got jammed out though I focussed on trying to send her just the mental image of photos I've seen...of her lying in a coma...I hoped somehow that that would give her the idea.

If someone with more experience could get some information through to her though. it'd be good...because my impression anywayz was of someone with no sensory input whatsoever other than simply the colour white, and no sense of time or space.  I don't think she knows where she is, or how long she's been there, but for me anywayz the level of panic I'm getting from her is like a brick wall.  I can't communicate through it.

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.